Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3739 3740 [3741] 3742 3743 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1877014 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #56100 on: November 06, 2020, 02:08:25 PM »

Friends of Red's caught.  PHILADELPHIA (AP)Two armed men were arrested Thursday near the Philadelphia convention center where an ongoing vote count could decide the presidential election, police said.

The men traveled to the city in a Hummer and did not have permits to carry the weapons in Pennsylvania, police said. They were arrested after police received a tip about their plans. A gun was found inside the vehicle, police said.

A silver Hummer with Virginia license plates was parked Friday at the location where police say they found the men. It was adorned with an American flag and a window sticker for the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon.

Disgracing that flag.

Treason.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

barton

« Reply #56101 on: November 06, 2020, 02:17:23 PM »

We will have some angry rednecks here, too, in the Black Hills area.  I had a yard sign for the Senate democrat candidate, and I took it down yesterday (you may want to sit down before you read this........he lost) in a slight abundance of caution. 

BTW, I think Biden won.  Get over it, you inbred gap-toothed slack-jawed marginal humanoids. 

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #56102 on: November 06, 2020, 02:23:01 PM »

for those who need a dose of schedenfreude, a good laugh, or a dose of reality, the embeded video in this tweet is pretty funny and spot on.

(and its likely you've seen it purposed in other ways)

someone tell Red (he's ignored me for years) the video is in German so he can skip the subtitles.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1324078979775684608

The tweet reads

Live look at the White House bunker where Trump is trying to stop the counting of ballots.

The internet remains undefeated...

The video is SFW and funny.

"It's much easier in Korea."

"All of you who I've infected with Covid, step out of the room!"

Good lines in there, banks.

The writing was savage and funny.

the line that got me was "Don't cry Jared, Dictators still love him"

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #56103 on: November 06, 2020, 02:25:14 PM »

Biden leads

20,500 - Nevada
1,500 - Georgia
12.500 - Pennsylvania
43,800 - Arizona

2016, Trump won:

9,000 Michigan
23,000 Wisconsin
44,000 Pennsy
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #56104 on: November 06, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »

Friends of Red's caught.  PHILADELPHIA (AP)Two armed men were arrested Thursday near the Philadelphia convention center where an ongoing vote count could decide the presidential election, police said.

The men traveled to the city in a Hummer and did not have permits to carry the weapons in Pennsylvania, police said. They were arrested after police received a tip about their plans. A gun was found inside the vehicle, police said.

A silver Hummer with Virginia license plates was parked Friday at the location where police say they found the men. It was adorned with an American flag and a window sticker for the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon.

Disgracing that flag.

Treason.

Does Kid have an alibi or his learner's permit?

I think he flunked the multiple-choice part.

several times.

cue the  Iggy "GO SLOW" classic scene from Taxi.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56105 on: November 06, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

It’s going to be pretty close to a 5 million vote spread.

Despite that, republicans did pretty well in redistricting. Their strategy does have some late arriving consequences however.

When they re-run this flawed census counters are going to find far fewer souls alive in republican leaning counties.

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/6/1993375/-As-COVID-19-surges-conservatives-are-paying-a-deadly-price-for-listening-to-Trump-and-Fox-News

We can repopulate these beautiful places with a slow migration of the hippieish left homesteader types from the deep urban cores.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56106 on: November 06, 2020, 02:36:50 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56108 on: November 06, 2020, 02:46:48 PM »

Biden leads

20,500 - Nevada
1,500 - Georgia
12.500 - Pennsylvania
43,800 - Arizona

2016, Trump won:

9,000 Michigan
23,000 Wisconsin
44,000 Pennsy

And the counting is not done - I expect the Biden lead in PA to go well past that 44k mark and Nevada to exceed theirs, as well, even as AZ shrinks.

And, of course, we have no idea what is going to happen to North Carolina's count.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #56111 on: November 06, 2020, 04:02:44 PM »

A silver Hummer with Virginia license plates was parked Friday at the location where police say they found the men. It was adorned with an American flag and a window sticker for the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon.[/i]

QAnon people.... I call em QAholes
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56112 on: November 06, 2020, 04:15:47 PM »

http://thetriad.thebulwark.com/p/the-sickness-of-republicans-and-conservatism

"conservatism" --> they only things they want to preserve are their power and control over lesser beings like women and Blacks.

oilcan

« Reply #56113 on: November 06, 2020, 04:18:01 PM »

A silver Hummer with Virginia license plates was parked Friday at the location where police say they found the men. It was adorned with an American flag and a window sticker for the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon.[/i]

QAnon people.... I call em QAholes

There is only one true Q.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56114 on: November 06, 2020, 04:19:22 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3739 3740 [3741] 3742 3743 ... 4288