Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3858 3859 [3860] 3861 3862 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583485 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #57885 on: November 22, 2020, 03:25:59 PM »

Nah, there are laws today against that sort of thing.
What he needs is counselling, a calming voice of reason to soothe his "rejected" soul.

Then,  once he's feeling accepted and calmed,  we can strap him to a cruise missile and fire him into an Antarctic glacier (before it melts).   

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #57886 on: November 22, 2020, 03:26:54 PM »

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

"It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.

"You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
Modifications made to voting machines after statutory cutoff dates for changes.
Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.

whoa

Whoa is not going to stop this run-away fucking wild stallion

its more like

WOE

A Biblical voter fraud case?

the Book of Donald

and on the 8th day God created trouble

because the allmighty was bored.

The real voter fraud started when Trump invited the Russians to fuck with the '16 election and fed horseshit to American voters.

The real voter fraud is the voter suppresion and dirty tricks the fucking Trumpista's try to steal an election

Break mail sorting machines

slow the mail

spread disease to keep people home

contest the validity of mail-in ballots

that the voter fraud

So Trump is going to play this "Biblical voter fraud" bullshit for as long as he can" to keep the deplorables angry for as long as he can and in no mood to pull together to help Biden fix this country.

WOE
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 03:28:43 PM by bankshot1 »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #57887 on: November 22, 2020, 03:28:15 PM »

I can't see, why Trump won't see, that the crowd at his Inauguration was less than the crowd at Obama's ...when the photos and videos show it very clearly.
I can't see why he says that his crowd was larger.
Does he think the population is stoopid?
It's very childish..."my crowd was bigger than your crowd."
He's a liar. It's not complicated.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #57888 on: November 22, 2020, 04:12:04 PM »

I can't see, why Trump won't see, that the crowd at his Inauguration was less than the crowd at Obama's ...when the photos and videos show it very clearly.

It's complicated when I try to understand how his brain works that he thinks I and others would believe what he says about it.
Go woke, go broke.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57889 on: November 22, 2020, 04:24:49 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-election/index.html

Chris Christie is getting downright bold in his stances!

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

He's running for POTUS 2024.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57890 on: November 22, 2020, 04:26:01 PM »

The weak "leadership" of the GOP is on full display: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-8MNvV0qk
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57891 on: November 22, 2020, 04:44:51 PM »

It's complicated when I try to understand how his brain works that he thinks I and others would believe what he says about it.

He doesn’t care if all of you believe as long as many are dumb, gullible, and twisted enough to believe and some more are sick enough to play along for their own reasons. That alone gives him sheep and sheep dogs enough to stay wrapped in wool and fat on little lambs for as far into the future as he cares to look.

More people believe his bullshit now than ever considered buying a trump steak, and his products and production have only deteriorated over time.

Get off the sinking ship, Bambi.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #57892 on: November 22, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »

Now China is coming for YOU.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/dual-circulation-chinas-radical-new-plan-to-transform-its-economy-could-have-global-impacts/news-story/634c25def126447afbb3eceb10d5f1f3

Dual circulation: China’s radical new plan to transform its economy could have global impacts

China has quietly put a radical new policy into place that could transform its economy, hobble the US and damage Australia all at once.
It doesn’t sound all that riveting: the fifth plenum of the 19th Communist Party of China’s central committee.

Nor does the 14th five-year-plan that sprung from the rubberstamping event, held in Beijing at the end of last month.
But buried beneath the bureaucratic bumpf is a radical new plan that China hopes will catapult it into an unassailable economic position, dominating markets and being able to shrug off US trade disputes. It also reveals an uncomfortable truth for Beijing.

It all revolves around two, seemingly benign words: “dual circulation”. Like “belt and road”, it’s a phrase from China that could soon become very common knowledge indeed.
At its core, dual circulation would look to overcome this weakness. It would split China’s economy into two spheres that would mean it was less dependent on goods and trade from overseas.

The first “circulation” is the domestic economy. Growing this will mean the nation is less prone to global economic shocks. In addition, making more stuff at home – from semiconductors to soy beans – will mean China won’t be stuck when the US or other nations choke off supply chains of vital products, which is happening now.

The second circulation is the international economy that China still intends to engage in.

#####

No worries, two can play that game.
Manufacture everything at home, so imports from China will not be required.
America can make toasters?
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #57893 on: November 22, 2020, 05:10:15 PM »

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/australia-agrees-to-military-pact-with-japan-despite-china-tension/news-story/5ef5da2c82868162d53debfa87c4360f

‘Dangerous’: China erupts at Australia over military pact with Japan

The deal will strengthen relations between Australian and Japanese defence forces, give the green light to joint military exercises in the East and South China seas, and co-operation on humanitarian disaster relief.

But the Global Times said the US allies were forcing China to explore deeper military co-operation with other nations.

#####

Well there you go.
China simply must not be allowed to own and block the East and South China seas.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #57894 on: November 22, 2020, 05:40:15 PM »

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/chinas-major-australian-miscalculation/news-story/95a402febde3b2842d2dfd101019e28d

China’s ‘major’ Australian miscalculation

Xi Jinping is carrying out an aggressive plan to force Australia to obey China – but there’s something “major” he wasn’t banking on.

Chairman Xi Jinping is urging his nation onwards and upwards on a new Silk Road towards international dominance. But he’s hit an unexpected roadblock: Australia. Now he’s getting angry.

And his “wolf-warrior” diplomats are leaping into the fray.

“China is angry. If you make China the enemy, China will be the enemy,” a Chinese diplomat “leaked” to Nine Newspapers on Tuesday.

And it’s all Australia’s fault.

#####

Of course.
Gee the "wolf-warriors" get upset when you have the hide to say:  "No thank you, I don't like that idea, it doesn't met with my hopes and dreams for my future."

If only Australia had nuclear weapons with which to defend itself.
Something substantial, words alone are not much good against nuclear missiles and millions of goose-stepping troops.

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #57895 on: November 22, 2020, 05:40:36 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #57897 on: November 22, 2020, 06:34:52 PM »

It is time to open a new spaceship company in Mojave, to replace Rockwell. New advanced luxury shuttles can be built in Mojave, by a new company. The Bank of New York can help the new company to get started, and all of the best talent from all of our best universities, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, etc, can go to work for the new spaceship company in Mojave. Also, workers can be trained at Antelope Valley College to help to build the new spaceships.

We can have new luxury spaceships for our astronauts.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57898 on: November 22, 2020, 06:48:44 PM »

Too funny!

NYT has an article:
Whatever It Is, It’s Probably Not Hair Dye
Hairdressers weigh in on Rudy Giuliani’s drip problem.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57899 on: November 22, 2020, 07:02:23 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/politics/michigan-election-result-certification/index.html

One of the GOP state board members said he will vote against certifying the vote.

His reasoning would be sound, except for its totally flying in the face of evidence.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 3858 3859 [3860] 3861 3862 ... 4288