Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3914 3915 [3916] 3917 3918 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583561 times)

Oilcan

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #58725 on: December 01, 2020, 11:36:36 AM »

Josh,  how many of these stupid verification tests will I have to do before I can just post normally?

-  oilcan (with a new account)
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58726 on: December 01, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »

Nov 20, 2020 · “The Amistad Project has uncovered an organized effort involving multiple private organizations and partners working with government officials to design, fund, and implement an improper and illegal scheme to create an unconstitutional two-tiered election system to deliver the presidency to Joseph R. Biden.”

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

barton

« Reply #58727 on: December 01, 2020, 11:49:13 AM »

Again,  look at the source,  Catholic zealots out to crush all reproductive rights for women.

Also,  um... evidence?   Any reputable newspaper giving this column inches?   What actual two tiers exist,  anywhere?   

Make a real case or stop wasting our time.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #58728 on: December 01, 2020, 11:52:46 AM »

Nov 20, 2020 · “The Amistad Project has uncovered an organized effort involving multiple private organizations and partners working with government officials to design, fund, and implement an improper and illegal scheme to create an unconstitutional two-tiered election system to deliver the presidency to Joseph R. Biden.”

Lord...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58729 on: December 01, 2020, 11:53:20 AM »

Josh,  how many of these stupid verification tests will I have to do before I can just post normally?

OC-are you sure you're not a robot?

How many crosswalks do you see in the picture below?

barton

« Reply #58730 on: December 01, 2020, 11:58:52 AM »

Just got msg from Oilcan,  saying he cannot get posting verification to work whenever the question is the one that's answered with (the forum from which this one was spun off)   Anyone had this problem as a newbie?   Is it case-sensitive,  or abbreviated, or?   

I forget which Beatles song you should play backwards....

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58731 on: December 01, 2020, 12:23:57 PM »

Why is Oilcan being given such a hard time?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58732 on: December 01, 2020, 12:37:33 PM »

The FBI is using voter fraud information collected by the Amistad Project, the project's director, Phillip Kline, said Monday.

Kline, who is the former attorney general of Kansas, tweeted the news on Sunday.

Kline said the group's investigations show "what we call the blood in the street. It's after the crime is committed. And what evidence is there to show that a crime has been committed."

The FBI is looking at evidence uncovered by Amistad investigators who have crunched data from the government and reached out to actual voters to see if how they voted actually matches the government's data

Attacking black voters with a cynically named organization is pretty fucking low

AP is part of the anti abortion Thomas More society.

I was just about to point out the same thing.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58733 on: December 01, 2020, 12:40:01 PM »

I don't remember how many I had to do. I know when I signed on "forever" it seemed to stop or diminish it, but I would have to go back to try it again.

Also... it is one of myriad things on this site over which I have exactly zero control.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58734 on: December 01, 2020, 12:42:44 PM »

For everybody else:
https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/20/amistad-project-trump-campaign-election-lawsuits-michigan/6363262002/

And, as ever, anybody can claim they have "uncovered" something, but 42 lawsuits later, there is no evidence.

I suggest not holding your breaths waiting for Thomas More Society to produce any, either.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58735 on: December 01, 2020, 12:44:27 PM »

The evidence is in Rudy’s pants. He was trying to uncover it in Borat II. That’s why he’s so desperate now for a pardon.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58736 on: December 01, 2020, 01:06:22 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/epdvej/trump-is-milking-his-donors-for-all-theyre-worth-before-he-leaves-office

Who has been funding this terrorist organization? It’s going to take a big RICO trial to lock them all up.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #58737 on: December 01, 2020, 01:07:31 PM »

Maybe if I just stay logged in longer,  run up my minutes.   Amistad is a pretty offensive name for their project.   Spielberg probably had some choice words on that.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

bodiddley

• View Profile
I think therefore I'm gone ...
« Reply #58738 on: December 01, 2020, 01:23:48 PM »

I get the verification thing a lot, which makes me pick out a bicycle otu of 9 picks, then I get another screen of 9 more pics.  A hassle.  Now I just jam on the refresh button until i get through.

But that, along with the bickering and insults, the personality clashes, the uselessness of the righties here and some endless arguments makes me think that I'm also transitioning out along with the Trump Admin.  I came in because I thought things were getting too farked up and the Trump Admin was too reckless and dangerous.  And we survived, so my mission has been accomplished.  Amazing what my posts here achieved!!  Who knows maybe I'll get sucked back in or pop in now and then to the Biden Admin thread, but for now I think I likely won't.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:25:37 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #58739 on: December 01, 2020, 01:27:25 PM »

Yeah - you wouldnt want to have to comment on how Joe is handling COVID
Pages: 1 ... 3914 3915 [3916] 3917 3918 ... 4288