Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3939 3940 [3941] 3942 3943 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584032 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #59100 on: December 04, 2020, 12:35:45 PM »

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/03/942449884/biden-asks-dr-fauci-to-join-his-team-will-urge-100-days-of-mask-wearing

Well done.

When the vaccine kicks in Joe can say lower numbers are due to his 100-day declaration. 
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #59103 on: December 04, 2020, 12:49:08 PM »

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/03/942449884/biden-asks-dr-fauci-to-join-his-team-will-urge-100-days-of-mask-wearing

Well done.

When the vaccine kicks in Joe can say lower numbers are due to his 100-day declaration.

You just keep on trolling kid.

How do you think other countries controlled covid when there was not a vaccine in sight?

Common sense hygiene, wearing masks and social distancing.

But instead Trump mocked science and common sense and as a result we may see 15-20k Americans die every week between now and Christmas and into the New Year.

And those #s will likely rise before vaccines are widely distributed.

Unless we as a nation, together can slow the disease.

and you mock Biden for a sensible and easy short-term fix to reduce infection and death.

You're a fucking idiot.

Happy Holidays kid.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #59104 on: December 04, 2020, 12:52:38 PM »

Well done.

Kid is still going with a "masks don't work" "analysis."  Kid's intellect diminishes daily in a Benjamin Button sort of way. And it's even better when he combines his idiocy with cynicism.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #59105 on: December 04, 2020, 01:20:49 PM »

Factless conspiracy theories do not guide public policy.
It is hard not to laugh.
But I will anyway.
LOL!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #59106 on: December 04, 2020, 01:26:33 PM »

Well done.

Kid is still going with a "masks don't work" "analysis."  Kid's intellect diminishes daily in a Benjamin Button sort of way. And it's even better when he combines his idiocy with cynicism.

Yeah, but his dominion BS is turning him into a staunch and unwitting advocate for universal early and absentee voting.

It’s always slightly cheering to watch kid lose arguments with himself.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #59107 on: December 04, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »

Factless conspiracy theories do not guide public policy.
It is hard not to laugh.
But I will anyway.
LOL!

Red’s favorite insurrectionist cabal uses nothing but factless conspiracy theories to guide it. Just look at the great place those theories have gotten us to.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59108 on: December 04, 2020, 01:33:12 PM »

China Bought Dominion In October

https://billlawrenceonline.com/china-bought-dominion/
You will swallow research anything, won't you.

If important enough, yes

The other side here seems to not want any information

Somebody should repost my link from last year on the topic, since Kid seems not to have read it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #59109 on: December 04, 2020, 02:00:24 PM »

More Americans will catch Covid today than the economy recovered jobs last month.

Trump’s daily brief should now consist entirely of glossy 8”x10”s of Jeffery Epstein hanging in his cell before they cut him down.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #59110 on: December 04, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »

“All cybersecurity experts who have given electronic voting machines any thought agree that these machines have got to go,” Halderman says.

President Trump also agrees, having stated in the past that there should always be paper backups to go along with every vote, even when people vote electronically. This can be done both by printing out a receipt for voters, as well as keeping a paper log at polling places.

None of this occurred in 2020, however, especially in nearly every key swing state where President Trump was leading, only to have it stolen away from him with mystery votes for Biden that were delivered in the middle of the night.

This is all wrong.  You're posting fiction used to sell Trump's narrative in order to line his pockets.

1.  Swing state counties that used Dominion machines mostly voted for Trump.
2.  Dominion machines count PAPER ballots and produce PAPER records for auditing.
3.  Hand recounts have been done using the PAPER ballots.

and

4.  That Trump was leading is irrelevant.  Kansas City was losing every game in the playoffs and Super Bowl played last season too.  Should they have stopped playing the games and declared the other team the winner?
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59111 on: December 04, 2020, 02:10:19 PM »

Back in 2019

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment… including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process … These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #59112 on: December 04, 2020, 02:21:49 PM »

My paper ballot arrived in the mail well before the election. Over the next ten days I did extra research to get background on judgeships, obscure county officials, and school board candidates, along with weird and twisty ballot initiatives. I got a good pen and filled my ballot out. I looked at my calendar at what would bring me closest to an elections office. I added a side trip and dropped it off.

The physical ballot remains in official custody, the election carried off without trouble or doubt.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #59113 on: December 04, 2020, 02:22:37 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #59114 on: December 04, 2020, 02:44:26 PM »

This is all wrong.  You're posting fiction used to sell Trump's narrative in order to line his pockets.

1.  Swing state counties that used Dominion machines mostly voted for Trump....

It's important to understand how absolute is the trolling here.   I posted the swing state fact a couple days ago.   Kid didn't reply.   Others posted similar facts that discredit the narrative.   Kid ignored them.   Then he posts this cut/paste fiction.   And,  again,  he will not address any rebuttal, or credit any countering facts.   And,  Kam,  this is key:  a troll goes on forever,  while you (like me,  YG,  et al)  will be worn down and give up,  opting to direct attention to someone actually willing to engage.   Trolls thrive on the Pyrrhic Victory -- they destroy their own reason, openness and critical thinking skills, all so they can wear down everyone else and claim to be the last standing.   

Pages: 1 ... 3939 3940 [3941] 3942 3943 ... 4288