Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4150 4151 [4152] 4153 4154 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1875907 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62265 on: January 08, 2021, 09:16:22 PM »

Miranda continues:

DT today;

For Georgia, we can blame Trump’s irrational efforts to overturn the November election result, and a clueless GOP establishment which offered Peach State voters two candidates so cartoonishly wrong for the times they may as well have begged the MAGA base to stay home.

A guy who made his money outsourcing jobs to China, and a wealthy elitist with a fake southern accent. What were they thinking?

So, as bad as the Capitol Hill anarchy yesterday looked, we shouldn’t be surprised after the way leftist violence was condoned most of last year. You let the genie out of the bottle, there’s no telling where it goes.

Joe Biden’s attempt at being a teleprompter statesman condemning the protests was laughable. Does he think we forgot he sat by benignly as his supporters torched American cities for months leading up to the election? Portland is still burning, not that you hear that on CNN.

Suddenly the same politicians and media squawkers who turned a blind eye to actual violence, arson and murder are big advocates of “law and order”. Give me a break.

Yeah, these lies are going the way of a Trump Twitter Tweet, twit.

Stop posting lies.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #62266 on: January 08, 2021, 09:18:01 PM »

There is no “Capitol” in Seattle.
Well, yes there is. It was known as Capitol Hill until the June riots when it became known as the
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ),also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).

I’m surprised you don’t remember.

HAHAHA for this post you show up? 

Go back to hiding in shame.

After what happened on Jan 6th you Republicans lost any moral high ground you might have felt you possessed.
What “ moral high ground have I claimed?

There's a post for everything RED

RIP
David Dorn
RIP
Dave Patrick Underwood

Black law enforcement veterans  murdered by cowardly rioters 

You felt quite comfortable wishing facetious condolences this summer but where are your tears for Brian Sicknick?
And just what is your point?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #62267 on: January 08, 2021, 09:23:35 PM »

Well, yes there is. It was known as Capitol Hill until the June riots when it became known as the
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ),also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).

Do you think you refuted my point?
Yes. In spades.
Especially Given the post you were referring to.
Not to mention your insults.
No, the post he referred to from bambu spoke of protesters occupying "the Capitol" in Seattle. Not Capitol Hill. The Capitol is in Olympia. So, no, you didn't refute his post, in spades or otherwise. "Especially G[sic]iven the post [he was] referring to."
Exactly the post I referred to.
Thanks .
You won’t cite it since YankGuy clearly misunderstood it.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62268 on: January 08, 2021, 09:26:45 PM »

Miranda continues:

DT today;

For Georgia, we can blame Trump’s irrational efforts to overturn the November election result, and a clueless GOP establishment which offered Peach State voters two candidates so cartoonishly wrong for the times they may as well have begged the MAGA base to stay home.

A guy who made his money outsourcing jobs to China, and a wealthy elitist with a fake southern accent. What were they thinking?

So, as bad as the Capitol Hill anarchy yesterday looked, we shouldn’t be surprised after the way leftist violence was condoned most of last year. You let the genie out of the bottle, there’s no telling where it goes.

Joe Biden’s attempt at being a teleprompter statesman condemning the protests was laughable. Does he think we forgot he sat by benignly as his supporters torched American cities for months leading up to the election? Portland is still burning, not that you hear that on CNN.

Suddenly the same politicians and media squawkers who turned a blind eye to actual violence, arson and murder are big advocates of “law and order”. Give me a break.

What is that awful smell?

Oh, it’s the horeshit in your post.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62269 on: January 08, 2021, 09:30:44 PM »

Blood on their hands...

Stanford and Yale

He ain’t stupid he’s just a nihilist.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62270 on: January 08, 2021, 09:30:57 PM »

Yes. In spades.
Is there a Capitol in Seattle? If you keep answering “yes” you’ll continue to be wrong.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:33:26 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62271 on: January 08, 2021, 09:33:01 PM »

Miranda continues:

DT today;

What is that awful smell?

Oh, it’s the horeshit in your post.

True though.
Miranda is one of my pin up girls...as is my newest one...Sydney Watson on YouTube.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62272 on: January 08, 2021, 09:35:23 PM »

Yes. In spades.
No, the post he referred to from bambu spoke of protesters occupying "the Capitol" in Seattle. Not Capitol Hill. The Capitol is in Olympia. So, no, you didn't refute his post, in spades or otherwise. "Especially G[sic]iven the post [he was] referring to."
Thanks .
The Capitol, the phrase bambu used, refers to a building where the government sits. For Washington State, that is in Olympia. As always yankguy understood the words used perfectly and you are a dope. That is meant descriptively, not perjoratively.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62273 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:59 PM »

Back the Blue!

Blue Lives Matter!

Except...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZvp-Dv0gg

Pushing and shoving protesters...ridiculous.
Where were the tear gas, rubber bullets, tasers, pepper spray?
 Maybe next time.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62274 on: January 08, 2021, 09:41:53 PM »

Yes. In spades.
Thanks .
The Capitol, the phrase bambu used, refers to a building where the government sits. For Washington State, that is in Olympia. As always yankguy understood the words used perfectly and you are a dope. That is meant descriptively, not perjoratively.
There is no point in trying to teach our favorite educator and constitutional scholar.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #62275 on: January 08, 2021, 09:43:19 PM »

Yes. In spades.
Thanks .
The Capitol, the phrase bambu used, refers to a building where the government sits.
Well, no.
He was referring to a neighborhood called Capitol Hill (cum CHAZ after the riots).
But you and YankGuy know that. You two just don’t like Bambu.
That’s why you both use insults to bolster a silly debate over nothing.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #62276 on: January 08, 2021, 09:50:25 PM »

Red loves playing 3-card Donnie

Covid-ignore it, follow the king

400,000 dead-ignore them follow the king

our democracy ignore it, follow the king

Insurrection, ignore it, follow the king

Red followed the king,

Red turned out to be the rube

so predictable

LMAO

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62277 on: January 08, 2021, 09:50:38 PM »

No I don’t mind Bambu. He’s an entertaining bot. I don’t like you.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62278 on: January 08, 2021, 09:52:07 PM »

This asshole jammed his foot knee deep in his yap.

Motherfucker has to go, he cannot represent the Police Department

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/lapse-in-judgement-fop-president-apologizes-after-remarks-on-capitol-riot/2411801/

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62279 on: January 08, 2021, 09:52:19 PM »

True though.

No, Bambu, that's the thing.

The allowance goes deeper and far earlier than that.

But try this one:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/27/oregon-militia-standoff-bundy-brothers-not-guilty-trial
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/bundy-trial-nevada-verdict.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/bundy-ranch-standoff-case-charges-dismissed.html

I know your "pin-up girl" Miranda gets your blood going, but it all goes to your "little head," not your big one.

The big one would tell you that the "Law and Order" party has been far more lenient to their supporters than to anybody else and well before the events of this summer.

And AGAIN, this summer's event is totally different from that one. Not encouraged by a sitting president, but by crimes against individuals from a specific community...

and talk about letting people off?! Check out the percentage of police even tried, let alone convicted, for these shootings!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 4150 4151 [4152] 4153 4154 ... 4288