Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4158 4159 [4160] 4161 4162 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1873322 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62386 on: January 09, 2021, 01:57:06 PM »

the Bath Iron Works will finally get showers and hot tubs and the Great Salt Lake slides and diving boards!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62387 on: January 09, 2021, 01:57:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2859454007707045

Lindsey Graham, traitor - according to the MAGA folks, who hounded him through the airport and vowed to make the rest of his life like this.

Graham doesnt need to worry.  He's in for six years.

He should be worried about glass in coffee, just like you. Kam may be over estimating our better angels.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62388 on: January 09, 2021, 02:09:45 PM »

I think Murkowski and Manchin will be the two most important people in Washington the next two years.

If you tack Romney and Susie from Maine onto that list you have the real power in Schumer's Senate.

Hey, they can recreate the Rudman/Tsongas "Concord Coalition," though I don't know what they'd call it. Try to reestablish a middle, if mostly without actual ethos.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

« Reply #62389 on: January 09, 2021, 02:31:20 PM »

I think Murkowski and Manchin will be the two most important people in Washington the next two years.

Alaska just passed ranked choice voting,  which goes some way to explaining her recent discovery of lady-balls.   RCV is a great help to her job security.   

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62390 on: January 09, 2021, 02:32:55 PM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2021/01/09/once-again-trumps-self-victimhood-distracts-from-his-negligence/

It’s much more criminal subversion than negligence.

He has not declared the government is mobilized to prevent such attacks in the future. He liked it and he wants more.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #62391 on: January 09, 2021, 02:33:04 PM »

It is insane when Trump got so crazy that Twitter had to shut him down. He has lost his mind.

And Biden is dumber than a box of rocks and he cannot even finish a complete sentence. 

Good thing that the real power in America is we the people. The public servants work for us, and we are in control. But with that power comes responsibility, and we need to pay attention to what is going on, and we need to vote, etc. 

And for me, I support the ACLU, we need the ACLU now more than ever. 

So far as the President, we should have elected Dolly Parton for President.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62392 on: January 09, 2021, 02:34:45 PM »

Alaska just passed ranked choice voting,  which goes some way to explaining her recent discovery of lady-balls.   RCV is a great help to her job security.

Dr. Gross waiting in the wings will also help her straighten up and fly right.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #62394 on: January 09, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »

When Tony thinks something is pushing the borders of way too fucking nuts, he's got my attention. 

although given the times I might have gone with Dolly Pardon.

barton

« Reply #62395 on: January 09, 2021, 02:48:19 PM »

Might crack open my copy of "Ficciones" again.   Boz referencing "Funes the Memorious" is a reminder of the immense influence of that great Argentine writer,  Borges the Concisious.   

How many Trumpists have fallen on their heads at some point in their lives?   I fell on mine,  once,  but all it did was make me sleepy for an afternoon and forget 3rd grade.   

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62396 on: January 09, 2021, 02:53:52 PM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2021/01/07/second-impeachment-ahead-articles-have-been-drafted/

Call your reps and insist the support impeachment and removal along with maximum sanctions for the Orange piss bucket.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62397 on: January 09, 2021, 02:58:22 PM »

With republicans so focused on perpetrating criminal insurrection, they accidentally let this slip through in the last spate of trump era legislation.

http://www.vice.com/en/article/88av3p/the-covid-19-stimulus-bill-also-created-americas-newest-national-park

With the death of the republican party, more good works to come.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62398 on: January 09, 2021, 03:04:09 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62399 on: January 09, 2021, 03:13:24 PM »

The GOP can rise again...but it would have to do things the bambu-ilk way.

How many psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb?

All the GOP has to do is find an American ScoMo and family and adopt all the policies detailed in the link.
Not rocket science, surely they can follow and adopt the plan.

Can't answer the question? It's key to your point, Bambu.

The question didn't make any sense.
Pages: 1 ... 4158 4159 [4160] 4161 4162 ... 4288