Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4159 4160 [4161] 4162 4163 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1870316 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62400 on: January 09, 2021, 03:14:12 PM »

http://www.dcreport.org/2021/01/07/trump-signals-his-coup-isnt-over/

If you love America and don’t trust Democrats, breaking down the republican party falls squarely into your hands. Break the party, save the people and the rule of law.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62401 on: January 09, 2021, 03:20:46 PM »

I also doubt Biden will meet the Kim 3x and exchange love letters.
Trump believed Kim when he said he's give up his entire nuclear program.
About as credible as trump's threat to wipe out NK.

It's hard to annihilate North Korea when Seoul and most of South Korea's population reside 30 miles away from the border.  Also, the Chinese tend to be touchy about Western invasion and puppet govts set up on their border.
And oh yeah, those pesky nuclear weapons.  Would be easy for NK to annihilate Seoul and most South Koreans and embedded US military there.

Trump got nothing accomplished with NK despite giving them the respect that comes with multiple summits with the US president.  The NK nuke program continued and developed under Trump, only slowed down when one of their testing sites partially collapsed (from repeated explosions).

At least Trump tried.
It didn't work, but no one else could've done any better.
Same as with Iran, it just does as it pleases...keeps on enriching uranium and ultimately making nukes.
No one can stop it.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62402 on: January 09, 2021, 03:24:17 PM »

It's being suggested by some that it could've been a trap to snare Trump and his supporters.

You've been told not to pass along lies heard on the radio.

It was the exact opposite.  Cops wanted the crowd to succeed to terrorize congress.

Would you not call that a trap, to finish off Trump and his supporters?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62403 on: January 09, 2021, 03:25:59 PM »

I also doubt Biden will meet the Kim 3x and exchange love letters.
Trump believed Kim when he said he's give up his entire nuclear program.
About as credible as trump's threat to wipe out NK.

It's hard to annihilate North Korea when Seoul and most of South Korea's population reside 30 miles away from the border.  Also, the Chinese tend to be touchy about Western invasion and puppet govts set up on their border.
And oh yeah, those pesky nuclear weapons.  Would be easy for NK to annihilate Seoul and most South Koreans and embedded US military there.

Trump got nothing accomplished with NK despite giving them the respect that comes with multiple summits with the US president.  The NK nuke program continued and developed under Trump, only slowed down when one of their testing sites partially collapsed (from repeated explosions).

At least Trump tried.
No one else would have given Kim the long desired unconditional meeting with the president for nothing.
Same as with Iran, it just does as it pleases...keeps on enriching uranium and ultimately making nukes.
No one can stop it.
Except Obama and the international partners who negotiated the nuclear deal 2hich was working until that idiot dropped out of it and reimposed sanctions.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62404 on: January 09, 2021, 04:17:20 PM »

At least Trump tried.

Why do you give in so easily?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62405 on: January 09, 2021, 04:19:29 PM »

It's being suggested by some that it could've been a trap to snare Trump and his supporters.

You've been told not to pass along lies heard on the radio.

It was the exact opposite.  Cops wanted the crowd to succeed to terrorize congress.

Would you not call that a trap, to finish off Trump and his supporters?

It was a trap set by the trumps and the GOP. Snake is a snake. Always was. Always will be.

It will be damn good if it finishes them off. They deserve no better by any standard.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62406 on: January 09, 2021, 04:22:35 PM »

Not long to go now until the war starts...the Biden/Harris "War on Guns".
Should be 4 years of riveting entertainment.

A man on YouTube explained it all...taking what's on the Biden/Harris website and analysing the policies.

Apparently there's some idea about "fire three shotgun rounds in the air to scare away home invaders"...or scare away someone.
I'll have to check when I get to the desktop computer and find the website the guy was referring to..

The first thing I thought was: How are you supposed to blast home invaders back out the door when your guns are locked away in "Fort Knox" in your home?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:26:55 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62407 on: January 09, 2021, 04:23:52 PM »

At least Trump tried.

Nice to see you are out and out still at it.

Look for shards in your coffee. Keep a fire extinguisher by your bedside. Don’t let your neighbors know what you have planned for their children. Some Nazis lived a long time in hiding and exile.

Be careful, kid. Every post here leaves an IP trail to your proximate address.

Back to the barter system and hand written notes for you. It’s a shame you never developed any tradeable skills.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62408 on: January 09, 2021, 04:33:47 PM »

We’ve got to get guns away from the criminal, the violent, and the mentally ill, bambu.

Anyone who listens to anyone you listen to must be fully and completely disarmed.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62409 on: January 09, 2021, 04:37:03 PM »

At least Trump tried.

Personally, I would not have done what Trump did. Though maybe it was a tactic cooked up those who really run America to test NK man to see if peace could be brokered.
At least now it's absolutely clear how things are.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62410 on: January 09, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »

We’ve got to get guns away from the criminal, the violent, and the mentally ill, bambu.

Anyone who listens to anyone you listen to must be fully and completely disarmed.

LOL

I agree with many of the things Biden/Harris will be trying to achieve. Think they'll be having trouble getting laws passed.
If I were a recently elected Dem politician I'd be very wary of starting a 'war on guns'. I certainly would not be voting for any law that would stop voters in my state from wearing guns in their own homes.
Get it wrong and Blue states now could very quickly turn red.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62411 on: January 09, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »

Trump:  "Let's focus on a peaceful transition"

Democrats:  "No."
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62412 on: January 09, 2021, 05:08:33 PM »

LOL

I agree with many of the things Biden/Harris will be trying to achieve. Think they'll be having trouble getting laws passed.
If I were a recently elected Dem politician I'd be very wary of starting a 'war on guns'. I certainly would not be voting for any law that would stop voters in my state from wearing guns in their own homes.
Wearing a gun in your own home is a frightening level of paranoia.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62413 on: January 09, 2021, 05:11:27 PM »

The GOP can rise again...but it would have to do things the bambu-ilk way.

How many psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb?

All the GOP has to do is find an American ScoMo and family and adopt all the policies detailed in the link.
Not rocket science, surely they can follow and adopt the plan.

Can't answer the question? It's key to your point, Bambu.

The question didn't make any sense.

It's a riddle.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62414 on: January 09, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »

LOL

Require firearm insurance for owners and individual weapons with stiff penalties for any violation and annual registration to license owners and weapons.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 4159 4160 [4161] 4162 4163 ... 4288