- 1 (11.1%)
No
- 8 (88.9%)
I don't know what that word means and cannot be bothered to look it up
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 29, 2019, 11:59:24 PM

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 1133

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 129559 times)

MrUtley3

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #2940 on: September 20, 2018, 06:30:42 PM »

No. You didn't. You just think you did.

Your perception has been tainted by the assumptions you've made, and the lies and distortions you've both created and been fed.

So, run along and play your role.

Everything I need to know about you is in what you post.

Whatever you say, Larry.

Because rating anyone here by what they post is like judging a fine wine by it's label, only.

Ciao, chump.

Um, I’m supposed to “know” you by what you DON’T write?

What, I’m supposed to uncork you and let you breathe before I discover what I already know, you’re rancid vinegar?

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense!

The point is, dim one, you don't truly know anyone here, anymore than you know George Will or Maureen Dowd or Bret Stephens.

You're delusional, if you think otherwise.

What you don't get, Utley, and never have, is that it is far simpler than you think it is.

You are either the person you present to us when you post, who likes to threaten and attack others...

Or you are a person who likes to pretend to be the person you are when you post, including all the threatening.

Oh, so much better.

Clearly you are delusional as your only black friend, josh.

Such a cogent counter-argument.

You are either who you seem to be or you are somebody who enjoys seeming that way, including threatening other posters.

And claiming I'm delusional, while adding another gratuitous bigoted comment, does nothing to change the facts, as stated.

No bigotry. Just truth. Delusional one.

Ooh, a scintillating presentation, definitively staking out a position with no factual support or even responsiveness to the original point.

Worthless, pointless, and just plain wrong-headed.

Anybody who disagrees with you gets labelled delusional, while you persist in proving my point again and again.

Very kind.

When did you have a point?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: September 20, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: September 20, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »

Ginsberg believes Roe v Wade ... took the decision to have an abortion away from women and gave it to doctors.

Yeah, all those doctors forcing women to have abortions against their will!

Dragging them in, off the street!

You are one seriously confused puppy!
How can you argue anything about Roe v Wade since you obviously never researched the case?

Things that are obvious to you frequently have no connection to reality.

For example, your exposition of Ginsberg's opinions, for which you have no supporting material (though no doubt you can find a place with some of her opinions, and then, being you, claim that it says whatever you want it to, even though it doesn't.

Red, you and I have been down this road before. Your grasp on what really happens is tenuous at the best of times. Your ability to admit when you are mistaken is nearly non-existant. And it isn't getting better as you get older. You've become, if anything, more rigid and dogmatic over time.
LOL. That’s your rebuttal? For a guy that spends most of his day searching obscure websites for wayward Christians and sexist white men
Now That's a dating app!
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2943 on: September 20, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »

Now I understand.

Kiid is actually Franklin Graham!
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/19/1797143/-Graham-Attempted-rape-not-a-crime-Kavanaugh-respected-his-victim-by-not-finishing

DAMN!

“Well, there wasn't a crime committed. These are two teenagers and it's obvious that she said no and he respected it and walked away...

He just flat out says that's not true. Regardless if it was true, these are two teenagers and she said no and he respected that so I don't know what the issue is.”
“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

Barton

• View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: September 20, 2018, 08:53:48 PM »

Now that's a dating app!

Ha!

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: September 20, 2018, 09:15:04 PM »

Now that's a dating app!

Ha!

http://www.republicanpeoplemeet.com

Do not click the link! Kid will grope you in the back of his Buick Sunbird if you do.
“Utter obsequiousness and craven boot licking by trump” - M. Nance

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: September 20, 2018, 09:22:15 PM »

Ginsberg believes Roe v Wade ... took the decision to have an abortion away from women and gave it to doctors.

How can you argue anything about Roe v Wade since you obviously never researched the case?

For example, your exposition of Ginsberg's opinions, for which you have no supporting material (though no doubt you can find a place with some of her opinions, and then, being you, claim that it says whatever you want it to, even though it doesn't.

Red, you and I have been down this road before. Your grasp on what really happens is tenuous at the best of times. Your ability to admit when you are mistaken is nearly non-existant. And it isn't getting better as you get older. You've become, if anything, more rigid and dogmatic over time.
LOL. That’s your rebuttal?
Pathetic.

You said nothing to rebut, Red. Yes, it was pathetic.

You tossed up a claim about something somebody said. It's impossible to prove a person didn't say something without a date or space for the alleged comment - you provided nothing.

No news there.

You also don't understand where information comes from, which is why you used to go on about sites you wouldn't trust, when they were standard news sources or government research organizations.

Or, as you call them, "obscure."

Pathetic is too generous for you.

Back to ignore you go, where you belong, you hapless wanna be intellectual!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: September 20, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »

Power Walking

As a child I was taught to ignore aggressive dogs, to keep walking. Once you’re out of its territory, the dog will leave you alone, so goes the conventional wisdom, and mostly it works. The same is supposed to be true of men, except it isn’t. They walk alongside you, they kerb-crawl you. If you tell them to leave you alone they will call you a bitch and ask you who the fuck you think you are. Every encounter, however seemingly benign, contains the possibility of violence.

https://lithub.com/power-walking/?single=true

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

MrUtley3

• View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: September 20, 2018, 10:06:52 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2950 on: September 20, 2018, 10:11:19 PM »

Dr. Ford and her team are handling this expertly... each day the GOP doesn’t vote on Kavanaugh is a bad day.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony/index.html

Testifying Monday, however, "is not possible and the Committee's insistence that it occur then is arbitrary in any event," Ford's lawyers wrote.

"As you are aware, she has been receiving death threats, which have been reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and she and her family have been forced out of their home," the email said. "She wishes to testify, provided that we can agree on terms that are fair and which ensure her safety."
“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: September 20, 2018, 10:15:36 PM »

Pathetic.

You tossed up a claim about something somebody said. It's impossible to prove a person didn't say something without a date or space for the alleged comment - you provided nothing.

No news there.

You also don't understand where information comes from, which is why you used to go on about sites you wouldn't trust, when they were standard news sources or government research organizations.

Thanks.
It is clear you know absolutely nothing about the facts of Roe V Wade.
Nor do you know anything about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’ s writings or speeches about Roe v Wade

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2952 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:49 PM »

https://people.com/crime/story-behind-united-nuwaubian-nation-moors-georgia-cult/

Surprised Josh didn't put this one up.

All along, York’s teachings grew stranger and stranger. He adopted the name “Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle” and announced he was the leader of a lost Native American tribe that fought early European colonization. He then declared that he was an extraterrestrial from the planet Rizq.

A pseudo religious cult led by a charismatic psychotic...

“I declare I’ve never heard of such a thing...” (clutches pearls)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2953 on: September 20, 2018, 10:18:47 PM »

Pathetic.

No news there.

Thanks.
It is clear you know absolutely nothing about the facts of Roe V Wade.
Nor do you know anything about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’ s writings or speeches about Roe v Wade

Oh, someone’s been on the Wikipedia page again...

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: September 20, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 1133