Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583791 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #3060 on: September 22, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/politics/kfile-cramer/index.html

And from North Dakota comes the notion that it is unimportant because she wasn't actually raped. Since nothing came of it, therefore it is absurd to make an accusation at all.

Yeah, right.

What are the odds she had just one beer?

What are the odds that it is irrelevant?

Given that the guys deny that they were even there, Kiid, I think you are just back to the same old stupid shit of trying to blame the (alleged) victim.

"Why was she dressed like that?"

"Why was she at that party?"

"Well, had they had sex before?"

"If she didn't want sex, why did she let him buy her dinner?"

You continue to show how much of an asshole you are on a daily basis. I hope you don't have daughters. Or a wife, sister, or mother.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: September 22, 2018, 04:11:46 PM »

And from North Dakota comes the notion that it is unimportant because she wasn't actually raped. Since nothing came of it, therefore it is absurd to make an accusation at all.

Yeah, right.

Given that the guys deny that they were even there, Kiid, I think you are just back to the same old stupid shit of trying to blame the (alleged) victim.

If she is lying about anything, this is relevant to EVERYTHING.

I think it was unwise of Ms Ford to say she had just one - and her lawyer likely put the gag order on right after this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:15:21 PM by kiidcarter8 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: September 22, 2018, 04:55:51 PM »

Yeah, right.

I think it was unwise of Ms Ford to say she had just one - and her lawyer likely put the gag order on right after this.

I think it is unwise for you to listen to your own opinion.

We know Kavanaugh lies, Kiid. He's proven that already.

But you? You want to dig holes in her story. Your feigned caring about her wisdom is duly noted.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: September 22, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »

Deja vu, all over again.

(Thanks, Yogi!)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: September 22, 2018, 05:22:08 PM »

Deja vu, all over again.

A better question for Diane Feinstein.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: September 22, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »

Utley,  are you aware that a lot of your posts here just reek of condescension?   Maybe instead of your tutorials you could try listening to people.

I read very well and very carefully. And I reflect the posters' own views back to them. They'd prefer not to be outed for their hypocrisy.

Nice of you to misunderstand that situation and provide your own condescending tone to the mix.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: September 22, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »

https://people.com/crime/story-behind-united-nuwaubian-nation-moors-georgia-cult/

Surprised Josh didn't put this one up.

All along, York’s teachings grew stranger and stranger. He adopted the name “Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle” and announced he was the leader of a lost Native American tribe that fought early European colonization. He then declared that he was an extraterrestrial from the planet Rizq.

A pseudo religious cult led by a charismatic psychotic...

“I declare I’ve never heard of such a thing...” (clutches pearls)

Excusing racists?

Sad.

Especially child killers: https://www.ajc.com/news/local/breaking-surprise-guilty-plea-gwinnett-cult-baby-starving-death/mUAV0qvqI3mtuzF5UOltxM/

What?

Whoever heard of such a thing?

How about listing some of the superstars, like David Koresh, Jim Jones and Charlie Manson?

You know that guy, Michael the Blackman who goes to all the Trump rallies? The guy who holds up the Blacks For Trump sign? He used to be a member of a Miami based murder cult in the 90s.

Ever hear of these guys?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/twelve-tribes-the-church-preached-child-abuse-and-slavery

Yeah...

You’re trying to say someth8ng but you don’t know what it is.

Excuse making for bigots? Wow, you're tune has changed.

You really need to get a new hobby.

You really need to be more honest with yourself.

Have you considered therapy?
I offered that to you in the past, but you've rejected it. Maybe it would help you, but you'd have to quit lying to yourself.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: September 22, 2018, 05:57:43 PM »

Yeah, right.

But you don't seem worried about the SCOTUS nominee lying about any of it? Under oath?

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: September 22, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »

Yeah, right.

But you don't seem worried about the SCOTUS nominee lying about any of it? Under oath?

He doesn't seem worried.

There are no conditions necessary for Kavanaugh. He has simply asked, "when and where?"

The confidence speaks volumes but no, I have no way at all of knowing if Kavanugh will be 100% truthful.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: September 22, 2018, 06:15:47 PM »

Yeah, right.

He doesn't seem worried.

There are no conditions necessary for Kavanaugh. He has simply asked, "when and where?"

The confidence speaks volumes but no, I have no way at all of knowing if Kavanugh will be 100% truthful.

No FBI investigation.

No having his friend and ostensible alibi testify.

"confidence"

I think "confidence man" is perhaps the more accurate term. You're being played as eagerly as any mark at the 3 Card Monte table.

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: September 22, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »

I haven't chosen a side.

But I do like to see some of you squirm

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: September 22, 2018, 06:55:45 PM »

I haven't chosen a side.

You say that, but we all know it's BS.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3073 on: September 22, 2018, 06:59:52 PM »

https://people.com/crime/story-behind-united-nuwaubian-nation-moors-georgia-cult/

Surprised Josh didn't put this one up.

All along, York’s teachings grew stranger and stranger. He adopted the name “Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle” and announced he was the leader of a lost Native American tribe that fought early European colonization. He then declared that he was an extraterrestrial from the planet Rizq.

“I declare I’ve never heard of such a thing...” (clutches pearls)

Excusing racists?

Sad.

Especially child killers: https://www.ajc.com/news/local/breaking-surprise-guilty-plea-gwinnett-cult-baby-starving-death/mUAV0qvqI3mtuzF5UOltxM/

What?

Whoever heard of such a thing?

How about listing some of the superstars, like David Koresh, Jim Jones and Charlie Manson?

You know that guy, Michael the Blackman who goes to all the Trump rallies? The guy who holds up the Blacks For Trump sign? He used to be a member of a Miami based murder cult in the 90s.

Ever hear of these guys?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/twelve-tribes-the-church-preached-child-abuse-and-slavery

Yeah...

You’re trying to say someth8ng but you don’t know what it is.

Excuse making for bigots? Wow, you're tune has changed.

You really need to get a new hobby.

You really need to be more honest with yourself.

Have you considered therapy?
I offered that to you in the past, but you've rejected it. Maybe it would help you, but you'd have to quit lying to yourself.

You didn’t have to offer me anything. I’ve been with my therapist for two years and have partaken of professional assistance off and on since the mid-80s.

Ain’t no shame in my game.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 4288