Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584237 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #3165 on: September 24, 2018, 08:02:50 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-whiter-the-neighborhood-the-greater-the-penalty-black-renters-pay/

The whiter the neighborhood, the greater the penalty black renters pay.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: September 24, 2018, 08:54:01 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-whiter-the-neighborhood-the-greater-the-penalty-black-renters-pay/

The whiter the neighborhood, the greater the penalty black renters pay.
Another esoteric website alleging non sensical conclusions posted by the Global Troll.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: September 24, 2018, 08:59:27 PM »

The CBS news website is "esoteric?" I'm guessing that's another word you don't know the meaning of.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3168 on: September 24, 2018, 09:18:37 PM »

Choo choo!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: September 24, 2018, 09:19:43 PM »

The CBS news website is "esoteric?" I'm guessing that's another word you don't know the meaning of.
It is not a CBS website.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: September 24, 2018, 09:28:17 PM »

The study isn't a "website." Perhaps you wanted to use "esoteric study." For a teacher, your communication skills are terrible.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: September 24, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »

The study isn't a "website." Perhaps you wanted to use "esoteric study." For a teacher, your communication skills are terrible.

Red doesn't understand that "cbsnews" is run by the CBS network's news department.

This is not his first time making this sort of mistake. And admitting he made the mistake is beyond him.

Just leave the poor delusional troll alone.

Totally alone.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: September 24, 2018, 09:55:45 PM »

Pushing for the "hate crime" on the cop at the "wrong apartment", Larry?

Then what problem would you have of Utley seeking it here?

Bitch, please.

Larry does t like it when he's shown what a hypocrite he is.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: September 24, 2018, 10:02:21 PM »

The study isn't a "website." Perhaps you wanted to use "esoteric study."

Though still not so applicable to a study originating from the departments of economics of GWU, UVA and Southwestern.

I find it so interesting that certain people here are so invested in denying this sort of thing. Why not say “yeah, that’s fucked up if it’s true.”  What are you losing?  Can’t you still be a Republican, or is it that important to you to be an asshole Republican?
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3174 on: September 24, 2018, 10:45:45 PM »

Bitch, please.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: September 24, 2018, 10:55:19 PM »

You can look it up.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: September 24, 2018, 10:57:42 PM »

Red doesn't understand that "cbsnews" is run by the CBS network's news department.

This is not his first time making this sort of mistake. And admitting he made the mistake is beyond him.

Just leave the poor delusional troll alone.

Totally alone.
Alone in pointing out what a troll you are.
No one else on here has the guts to call you out on it.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: September 24, 2018, 11:40:54 PM »

Bitch, please.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

Utley has to attack you, because you disagree with him.

Kiid has to attack you because you are to his left. Maybe because you are Black, too. I don't know all his hang-ups.

It doesn't matter that if you'd said the guy should be given the firing squad. They will make up crap to attack you over.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: September 24, 2018, 11:42:42 PM »

Let me guess.

Redd still won't admit that cbsnews is run by CBS, the television network, but is instead attacking me for pointing out both his mistake and his inability to accept it.

Too fucking funny

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: September 25, 2018, 01:23:35 AM »

Please, America has elected a bi-racial president this is not the 1860's or the 1960's.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 4288