Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1594912 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #3195 on: September 25, 2018, 12:14:47 PM »

Pushing for the "hate crime" on the cop at the "wrong apartment", Larry?

Then what problem would you have of Utley seeking it here?

Bitch, please.

Larry does t like it when he's shown what a hypocrite he is.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

Utley has to attack you, because you disagree with him.

Kiid has to attack you because you are to his left. Maybe because you are Black, too. I don't know all his hang-ups.

It doesn't matter that if you'd said the guy should be given the firing squad. They will make up crap to attack you over.

kiid, is kiid.

Utley has an obsessive need to knock me off whatever high horse he thinks I ride. I can’t help his feelings of inferiority.
(That last bit was gratuitous and shitty, but why the fuck not? Maybe he’ll gently suggest I end all the pain I'm in by committing suicide.)
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: September 25, 2018, 12:19:16 PM »

Bitch, please.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.
Bitch pleads.

Keeps complaining about the umpire. And go ahead and smash your racket, again.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: September 25, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »

Bitch, please.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

Kiid has to attack you because you are to his left. Maybe because you are Black, too. I don't know all his hang-ups.

It doesn't matter that if you'd said the guy should be given the firing squad. They will make up crap to attack you over.

Getting signals from the coach in the stands, Larry?

Thought you don't need a coach.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: September 25, 2018, 12:27:12 PM »

Bitch, please.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

kiid, is kiid.

Utley has an obsessive need to knock me off whatever high horse he thinks I ride. I can’t help his feelings of inferiority.
(That last bit was gratuitous and shitty, but why the fuck not? Maybe he’ll gently suggest I end all the pain I'm in by committing suicide.)

Is it getting to you, Larry? I know many on the left feel uncomfortable holding you accountable for your comments, but I'm not one of that cabal. And you dismiss with great enthusiasm those on the right. Not part of them either.

So what to do when I don't fit into one if those boxes, the kind you like to create?

Avoid addressing the criticism, and attack the critic.

Very Trumpian of you.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3200 on: September 25, 2018, 12:30:17 PM »

Bitch, please.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

kiid, is kiid.

Is it getting to you, Larry? I know many on the left feel uncomfortable holding you accountable for your comments, but I'm not one of that cabal. And you dismiss with great enthusiasm those on the right. Not part of them either.

So what to do when I don't fit into one if those boxes, the kind you like to create?

Avoid addressing the criticism, and attack the critic.

Very Trumpian of you.

Pathetically Pavlovian...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: September 25, 2018, 12:30:38 PM »

Avenatti has rapidly risen to near the top of my "People I Despise" list.

He’s a shameless self promoter but where has he been off the mark?

Will Avenatti be "off the mark" if conspiracy to gang rape women is never proven against Brett Kavanaugh?

Or will it just be forgotten?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3202 on: September 25, 2018, 12:35:59 PM »

Avenatti has rapidly risen to near the top of my "People I Despise" list.

He’s a shameless self promoter but where has he been off the mark?

Will Avenatti be "off the mark" if conspiracy to gang rape women is never proven against Brett Kavanaugh?

Or will it just be forgotten?

How the fuck should I know?

Ask Carnac the Magnificent.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: September 25, 2018, 12:46:13 PM »

You are the one asking where Avenatti is off the mark.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: September 25, 2018, 12:55:49 PM »

Actually the question is "where has he been off the mark."  And he hasn't been, and like LarryB, I have no idea what will happen when he will be.

My problem with Avenatti is that in the shameless, self-promotion, carnival-barking  and "publicity-hounding" that he engages in (I know he reminds me of somebody, I can't figure out who), it turns out to be mostly about him.  Somehow, he managed to appear "live" on two TV shows on two networks simultaneously last night.  I find it hard to take somebody like that seriously.   
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:58:10 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: September 25, 2018, 01:03:30 PM »

He HAS BEEN off the mark if it is not proven that Kavanaugh was a conspiring gang raper - yes.

Since he HAS said this already.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: September 25, 2018, 01:08:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/madisongesiotto/status/1042972604011872256

And I'm sure she similarly swooped in to Hillary's defense when everyone in Trumpworld was chanting "Lock her up."

And have to love the squawking about due process when its the Republicans making sure the allegations go without investigation.

No one is putting Kavanaugh in jail.  This is a job interview.  For a lifetime appointment to one of, if not the most, important positions we have.  And if Republicans weren't afraid of the possibility of Democrats taking the Senate in November, he would have failed it already.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: September 25, 2018, 01:12:02 PM »

Without investigation?

Just because the FBI hasnt been tasked?

I dont think so.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: September 25, 2018, 01:14:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/madisongesiotto/status/1042972604011872256

And I'm sure she similarly swooped in to Hillary's defense when everyone in Trumpworld was chanting "Lock her up."

And have to love the squawking about due process when its the Republicans making sure the allegations go without investigation.

No one is putting Kavanaugh in jail.  This is a job interview.  For a lifetime appointment to one of, if not the most, important positions we have.  And if Republicans weren't afraid of the possibility of Democrats taking the Senate in November, he would have failed it already.

Actually many believe that Republicans will BENEFIT at the November polls if Kavanaugh is taken down.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: September 25, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »

Without investigation?

Just because the FBI hasnt been tasked?

I dont think so.

Then who do you think is?

Oh forgot, you have Ed Whelan on the case. 
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 4288