Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1611068 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #4395 on: October 12, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »

Why should any of us care what a poster who has posted stuff from White Supremacist websites and has posted approvingly of the KKK has to say about race relations?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: October 12, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »

Bambi doesn’t vote here. His little nation has already been so thouroughly fucked by Bambi-ilk that it won’t support human life anymore in 40 years.

I read his posts as mournful squawks from among the last Dodos.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: October 12, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »

Bambi doesn’t vote here. His little nation has already been so thouroughly fucked by Bambi-ilk that it won’t support human life anymore in 40 years.

I read his posts as mournful squawks from among the last Dodos.

Not by bambu-ilk, but by others.
40 years sounds about correct.
Luckily, I won't be around then.

10 years ago a White male said to me..."We've seen the best of it".
I agreed with him.

It's been all downhill from then on.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: October 12, 2018, 10:58:47 PM »

Why should any of us care what a poster who has posted stuff from White Supremacist websites and has posted approvingly of the KKK has to say about race relations?

Given what's happening today[and in the last 20 years] to While males...I'd hardly be cheering for any other supremacy would I.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: October 13, 2018, 12:28:23 AM »

Clear proof...

White male nurse sentenced to death in Malaysia;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/816589.stm

'Set-up'

Mr Chell, a psychiatric nurse, was charged after an airport guard claimed to have discovered drugs on him as he prepared to board a flight to Australia in October 1998.
Customs officers at Penang Airport in northern Malaysia say they found the drugs in Mr Chell's underwear.
 But Mr Chell said one of the security officers produced the bag of heroin from underneath a cushion in the airport examination room where he was taken.

Family friend Sarah Shaw said everyone connected with Mr Chell had been left devastated by the verdict.
"We just can't believe what has happened. David is a thoughtful, intelligent and generous human being," she said.

#####

His first mistake was ever ………………..well, you know.
3 years he spent on death row, before being freed and allowed to return to England.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: October 13, 2018, 12:32:19 AM »

You don't know the man. You don't believe the cause is real.

I believe the cause is real.
I also believe the protesters disrespected the anthem and the flag.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: October 13, 2018, 01:00:19 AM »

You don't know the man. You don't believe the cause is real.

I believe the cause is real.
I also believe the protesters disrespected the anthem and the flag.

As previously noted, you are an ignorant cuss who has swallowed more propaganda than your bowels can handle.

Do you have brown eyes? Or not yet?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

« Reply #4402 on: October 13, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »

LEBANON, Ohio — President Trump praised the Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee while asking African American voters to “honor us” by voting Republican at an Ohio rally that featured an unexpected and provocative monologue on America’s Civil War history.

Addressing an open-air rally of around 4,000 supporters, Trump appeared buoyant as he declared that Lee was a “true great fighter” and “great general.” He also said President Abraham Lincoln once had a “phobia” of the Southern general, whose support of slavery has made his legacy a heavily contested and divisive issue...   

You can't make this stuff up.   Wow.   

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: October 13, 2018, 02:29:26 PM »

Given what's happening today[and in the last 20 years] to While males...I'd hardly be cheering for any other supremacy would I.
Why any supremacy at all you snivelling little racist git?

What has happened to white men over the last 20 years is that we have been increasingly forced to share power and sporadically and imperfectly been held accountable for our conduct. Demanding an equal seat at the table is not oppression of white males.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: October 13, 2018, 02:37:56 PM »

Sharing power

Yeah look at Cory Booker.

Beat all those great candidates who longed to be mayor of Newark

Similar path to Maxine and Kamaka, I bet.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:57:24 PM by kiiidcarter8 »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: October 13, 2018, 02:49:13 PM »

Hi Tony –

"Greyhound will always welcome Border Patrol here."

That's what a Greyhound employee told activists at a bus station in Washington state, where immigration enforcement was conducting warrantless searches and arrests of passengers.

What's worse: Greyhound is choosing not to listen to ACLU lawyers after we repeatedly met with company executives to make clear that Greyhound has the right to deny Border Patrol entry on their buses when agents don't have a warrant or probable cause.

We've had enough. Add your name to tell Greyhound that it's fueling Trump's deportation machine by allowing Border Patrol to violate the rights of its passengers. And it needs to stop now.

This is still happening: Across the country, Border Patrol agents are boarding Greyhound buses in search of noncitizens to accost, round up, and deport. Agents interrogate and detain passengers based on nothing more than the color of their skin or the sound of their voice.

Greyhound should refuse Border Patrol searches to protect its passengers, like the 12-year-old arrested on a bus in Miami or the father and his DACA-recipient son questioned as they rode from Seattle to Montana.

We're turning up the heat: Soon, we'll deliver our petition to the Greyhound headquarters, and we need your help so that they finally get the message.

Tell Greyhound: There's no excuse for allowing Border Patrol to board without a warrant or probable cause. By doing so, they're powering the Trump administration's anti-immigrant deportation machine.

Thanks for taking action,

Natalie Montelongo
ACLU Campaign Strategist, fighting for immigrants' rights

----------

This is not Nazi Germany, and we do not have a Gestapo here, we must not allow border patrol agents and ICE agents to board Greyhound buses checking papers. Greyhound needs to tell the border patrol and ICE agents "NO!" Border patrol agents and ICE agents boarding the buses and checking papers is unconstitutional, and it must end.

And it is the same as when I was a limousine driver, the police, etc, are not allowed to search the limo without a warrant. The border patrol and ICE agents cannot search the buses without a warrant.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: October 13, 2018, 03:26:41 PM »

What has happened to white men over the last 20 years is that we have been increasingly forced to share power and sporadically and imperfectly been held accountable for our conduct. Demanding an equal seat at the table is not oppression of white males.

There's no such thing as an equal seat at the table.
Someone is always the boss/has the casting vote.
Someone is always supreme.

Anyway, it's not about equality today, it's about hating White males.

Justice will be when all the White male haters have to live in their White-male-free paradise...'Africa'/'India'/'Middle East'/'Asia' etc ilk.
Wonder how many slaves in Africa died today?
Wonder how many brides were burnt in India today?
Wonder how many people living on the garbage dumps in Asia died today?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:28:49 PM by bambu-wisdom »

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: October 13, 2018, 03:43:21 PM »

Aussie mum facing US chamber of death.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/aussie-mum-who-could-face-death-penalty-fronts-court/ar-BBOiWDE?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

#####

It's the govt's fault … for not allowing people with disabled children to build nice padded 'cells' in their homes in which their children can live happily.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: October 13, 2018, 03:53:17 PM »

There's no such thing as an equal seat at the table.
Someone is always the boss/has the casting vote.
Someone is always supreme.

Anyway, it's not about equality today, it's about hating White males.

Justice will be when all the White male haters have to live in their White-male-free paradise...'Africa'/'India'/'Middle East'/'Asia' etc ilk.
Wonder how many slaves in Africa died today?
Wonder how many brides were burnt in India today?
Wonder how many people living on the garbage dumps in Asia died today?
Wonder how many racist fucks made a racist White Mans Burden argument today? I can think of at least one.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: October 13, 2018, 03:55:05 PM »

Aussie mum facing US chamber of death.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/aussie-mum-who-could-face-death-penalty-fronts-court/ar-BBOiWDE?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

#####

It's the govt's fault … for not allowing people with disabled children to build nice padded 'cells' in their homes in which their children can live happily.
Thank God your mom made one for you. Pity about the internet access.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 4288