Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584644 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #6195 on: November 14, 2018, 09:52:28 PM »

Good to see you are reading various sites, Needs.

What do you think the answer is?

The answer is that McConnell is one of the most disingenuous people in the country.

Especially since the only thing he discusses substantially is how the Democratic House leadership should not investigate Trump.

He would be hypocritical, if he actually had any values beyond "say whatever he thinks will help him."
So, The House Democrats were elected to investigate Trump?
Not according to any poll you or Needs cited.

Actually, the poll did include that - almost as many folks were voting explicitly against Trump as were voting about Health Care.

But your question, as usual, has nothing to do with the item you are responding to.
But your answer, as usual, has nothing to do with the question.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: November 14, 2018, 09:54:04 PM »

2 years ago I was inclined to dismiss the dementia theory.   Now,  reconsidering.  Trump's Halloween theory of voting reminds me of paranoid stories I would hear when I worked as a counselor, mainly from people with either TBI or neurological issues arising from drug use,  strokes,  or general cognitive deficits from aging.   Am really starting to wonder if we're seeing something similar to the last couple years of Reagan's presidency when his staff had to start covering for him as his Alzheimer's first started to manifest.   
LOL!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: November 14, 2018, 09:56:03 PM »

https://religionnews.com/2018/11/12/notre-dame-students-cite-faith-as-they-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-racism/

Yeah, that protest sure has gone away.
Ah. Religious belief is alive and well in Josh, when it suits him.

Has nothing to do with my religion, Redd. Don't know if it connects to yours.

But it does have something to do with my societal beliefs.
What are those?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/13/17658028/massachusetts-gun-control-laws-licenses?fbclid=IwAR1qWnAv-N3bqqARypdtv1XEDD8SX3lFlwO8w_uoVV_njbZIOyisDs4QFIo

Massachusetts approves 97% of the applications it gets for gun licenses.

It has the lowest rate of gun deaths in the country.

Why?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: November 14, 2018, 10:36:27 PM »

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/13/17658028/massachusetts-gun-control-laws-licenses?fbclid=IwAR1qWnAv-N3bqqARypdtv1XEDD8SX3lFlwO8w_uoVV_njbZIOyisDs4QFIo

Why?
Please explain “ ill intent” if you can.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: November 14, 2018, 11:20:53 PM »

https://politicalwire.com/2018/11/14/public-hanging-joke-shakes-up-mississippi-runoff/

It's still an uphill battle for Espy, but it is nice of his opponent to give him a fighting chance.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: November 14, 2018, 11:23:38 PM »

Why?

No problem, Redd:

Ill intent is when you claim something is false without any support for your claim or even an effort to provide support.

Ill intent is when Mitch McConnell declared his intention to be obstructionist to the Obama administration and when he promised to give no SCOTUS nominee from Obama a chance in 2016.

Ill intent is when one has no desire to improve a situation, only to tear it down.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: November 14, 2018, 11:28:09 PM »

Why?

No problem, Redd:

Ill intent is when you claim something is false without any support for your claim or even an effort to provide support.

Ill intent is when Mitch McConnell declared his intention to be obstructionist to the Obama administration and when he promised to give no SCOTUS nominee from Obama a chance in 2016.

Ill intent is when one has no desire to improve a situation, only to tear it down.
What does any of that have to do with Massachusetts gun laws?
Do you even keep track of the shit you post?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: November 14, 2018, 11:29:50 PM »

https://politicalwire.com/2018/11/14/public-hanging-joke-shakes-up-mississippi-runoff/

It's still an uphill battle for Espy, but it is nice of his opponent to give him a fighting chance.
ROFL!
We are supposed to believe that website?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: November 15, 2018, 02:24:11 AM »

Why?

No problem, Redd:

What does any of that have to do with Massachusetts gun laws?
Do you even keep track of the shit you post?

I am laughing so hard now, Redd!

I suspect that you and Bambi are the only two people who did not understand my response to your question.

No guns for you, Redd!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: November 15, 2018, 02:26:41 AM »

ROFL!
We are supposed to believe that website?

Which part are you disbelieving, Redd?

That she said it? Check it out, yourself.

That she compounded the problem with her statement and then her statement that she had made a statement? Again, it's out there, waiting for you to see it.

That it just might be having an impact on the voters? I will leave that to your fertive imagination to play with.

(yes, fertive, not fertile)

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: November 15, 2018, 08:19:37 AM »

Latino folks love the Donald?

Yeah, it couldn't have anything to do with the living conditions where they are, right?

Yes just a little humor to the grim realities, their violent distressed societies are falling apart. Come on over to America we need some more violence and cheap labor competition.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: November 15, 2018, 08:27:16 AM »

So, Mike Espy - a black man - is running video of lynchings?

You cant be serious.

Have to say this disqualifies him, in my mind.

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: November 15, 2018, 08:32:56 AM »

So, Mike Espy - a black man - is running... Have to say this disqualifies him, in my mind.
Edited to remove excess verbiage.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

barton

« Reply #6209 on: November 15, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »

2 years ago I was inclined to dismiss the dementia theory.   Now,  reconsidering.  Trump's Halloween theory of voting reminds me of paranoid stories I would hear when I worked as a counselor, mainly from people with either TBI or neurological issues arising from drug use,  strokes,  or general cognitive deficits from aging.   Am really starting to wonder if we're seeing something similar to the last couple years of Reagan's presidency when his staff had to start covering for him as his Alzheimer's first started to manifest.   
LOL!

Or perhaps, like you, 45 has just been hitting the nitrous oxide too hard lately. 

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 4288