Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1996218 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #6600 on: November 27, 2018, 12:31:36 AM »

Chuck Schumer tweets.
The World laughs.

Posted while living in a glass house....

It’s how republicans cry about the terrifying possibility that the Chief Justice has more loyalty to country than to party, and as a result looks much better than the rest of them do right now, except maybe one of the primary challengers, Jeff Flake.

It may get as high as 9 million with 41 seats. Nixon had to be out already for republicans to look nearly that bad. He lost by what 3.4 million in 2016? He sure as shit grew his margin in 2 years of kumbaya, tell no tales, in the family government. How much better will the GOP and it’s slimy leader look after a solid year of House Commitees on one hand and New York State courts on the other? We’re about to learn a whole lot about fraud, money laundering, influence peddling, and tax evasion, all in large gilded letters.

base interest rates could be marching up to 4% by next Christmas and trump could finally have success at wrecking another piece of the Obama legacy, Jobs.

How many seats does a 12-15 million vote margin get you when the incumbent is no more popular than 35%?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: November 27, 2018, 12:42:11 AM »

Hooking up with Harmony the robot lady is fast becoming harder than 'Chinese arithmetic’.

Bambu gets no play, be it animal or mineral.

I suggest the film “Night on Earth”, the scene in Rome, for a hint to you of your last and only hope for some eventual relief and fulfillment.

As to your recitation of your PMs, good you remember them all that far back.

As to your analysis, the psy-ops conditioning is very thorough in your neck of the woods. It does put your shallow misunderstandings of the US in context.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6602 on: November 27, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »

Hyde-Smith provided this answer to a question about whether there was any specific issue she would reach across the aisle on if elected:

Absolutely, but only if it’s good for Mississippians. I work across the aisle. I was known for that in the state Senate in my three terms as state senator—when I was there, I was known for working across the aisle with everybody. You know we are all God’s children and I treat everybody like that, but only if it’s good for Mississippians. For things that matter? You bet. I’d work across that aisle all day long—if it’s good for Mississippi. For those that are not good for Mississippi, I will not be there with them. I will oppose them, and do the things that I am supposed to do to be the U.S. senator from the great state of Mississippi, protecting our Mississippians.

I can understand why she wanted to avoid a debate prior to the midterm election day. Between this and her "explanation" about her statement, she shows herself to be less coherent than the president.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: November 27, 2018, 02:12:52 AM »

She holds a position through appointment from the Mississippi republican apparatus. I’m a bit surprised she can walk upright. The ability to think and speak, while helpful in running for the office, would have been disqualifying in the earlier appointment process.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: November 27, 2018, 03:45:31 AM »

Liberal outrage over gas bombs misdirected.

---Tear gas used once a month at border under Obama
DHS data shows deployments dating back years---

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Did the Aussies find the perfect solution? A secure temporary island homeland where the primitive hordes can relax and heal their wounds before they are sent back.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: November 27, 2018, 04:30:20 AM »

Sit in a cloud of tear gas for a minute then tell us some shit about misdirected outrage.

We have a much better solution, when the president upholds things like domestic and international law.

Here you have a baby punching babies by proxy because he’s a coward again.

A lot of shit went down under the Obama administration that was terrible and still needs to be fixed.

Posting links from the Washington times is a sure sign you are part of a really primitive horde.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: November 27, 2018, 05:45:02 AM »

Sorry but the US is not for you if you are poor, ignorant, and violent. You just want asylum from yourself. The usage of teargas by BHO is hidden by the PC media, only one outlet made mention. Kudos to the WT.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6607 on: November 27, 2018, 07:06:35 AM »

Sorry but the US is not for you if you are poor, ignorant, and violent. You just want asylum from yourself. The usage of teargas by BHO is hidden by the PC media, only one outlet made mention. Kudos to the WT.

Don’t you mean “if you ain’t white?”

By the  way, the use of tear gas by BP was covered when it happened in 2013. It’s national news today because Trump’s rhetoric and actions have compounded a broken immigration system to make hay with racist, stupid and hateful schmoes like you... his political base.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-border-patrol-rock-throwing-san-ysidro-2013nov25-story.html
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: November 27, 2018, 07:40:07 AM »

Sorry but the US is not for you if you are poor, ignorant, and violent.
Well there goes Trump's base. Where are you moving to, luee?
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6609 on: November 27, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: November 27, 2018, 08:47:28 AM »

Don’t you mean “if you ain’t white?”

No I mean the primitive horde. Afro-Americans and poor whites are asked to make room for the unwanted newcomers. It is a matter of being a citizen, a legal immigrant, or being an illegal alien. Afro-Americans and poorer whites are probably the groups most hurt by the invasion. The broken clock is right about immigration.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: November 27, 2018, 09:11:47 AM »

Invasion!!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: November 27, 2018, 09:13:37 AM »

Looks like the total number of House seats gained is now 40...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna940116?__twitter_impression=true

Embarrassment

Who, Trump?  Yes our "President" certainly is.

And the people who prematurely claimed that this midterm will fall short of what would be expected when going up against an unpopular President should certainly be embarrassed of their analysis.

This midterm was the most stinging rebuke of a President since Nixon, actually surpassing that mark, and is only more notable because it occurred while the economy is strong.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6613 on: November 27, 2018, 09:46:15 AM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/california-cult-leader-uniclone-unicron-plans-sex-robot-brothelwith-a-twist?ref=scroll

This “consent culture,” as Unicron calls it, will be embedded in the technology at Eve’s: The brothel will be staffed exclusively by the Harmony robot from Real Doll X—a pouty plastic model that warms up slowly over the course of an interaction. Harmony’s prospective partners must rack up conversational “points” with her before unlocking the ultimate prize.

#####

LOL
What if you're not a great conversationalist?

Here ya go, bambu!

https://www.kptv.com/news/clark-co-sheriff-s-office-investigating-after-man-sexually-assaults/article_a7acb448-f12d-11e8-83bd-7be124620132.html

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #6614 on: November 27, 2018, 09:47:26 AM »

No worries,  GOP,  the teargassing children thing should win back plenty of support.   I mean,  how many of have wanted to teargas our children now and then?   
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 4288