Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1607563 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #6690 on: November 29, 2018, 11:56:23 AM »

President Trump canceled his planned meeting with President Vladimir Putin, citing Russia's unresolved naval standoff with Ukraine.

Sure, that's the reason, Mr. "President".

Doesn't have anything to do with the bad optics of another love-fest with the guy as Mueller is in the process of exposing his role in your hijacking our Democracy.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

oilcan

« Reply #6691 on: November 29, 2018, 12:30:13 PM »

By the way, Obama has been by far the worst presiden in the last 4 decades when it comes to win rate in Supreme Court.

SCOREBOARD!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6692 on: November 29, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »

By the way, Obama has been by far the worst presiden in the last 4 decades when it comes to win rate in Supreme Court.

And?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6693 on: November 29, 2018, 01:49:44 PM »

Kid has sold his passport and his stake in social security for a MAGA hat and a trump steak.

If the criminal conspiracy can’t go on, he has nothing left.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Mueller won’t release report
« Reply #6694 on: November 29, 2018, 03:51:35 PM »

Until the sad dumpster, don the unfit, charlatan troll, falls below 33% popularity in several consecutive weeks of Gallup polling. This is afterall a problem with a political remedy.

Till then, it’s speaking indictments, the Oversight Committee, the Intelligence Committee, the Judiciary Committee, along with further leaks and missteps from the administration, campaign, and money laundering shop.

It’s looking less and less like it will end well for team trump. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #6695 on: November 29, 2018, 04:26:18 PM »

Have you noticed that White-majority countries exercise restraint and are not over-populated?
Unlike many non-White-majority countries.

With White-majority countries fast disappearing...seems they will soon become non-White-majority countries...with all that will entail.....over- population, poverty, violence, etc...all the things that many non-White-majority countries are.
Sad really.
Oh well we tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:09:50 PM by bambu-wisdom »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6696 on: November 29, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »

Britain shifted its over-population to a god forsaken rock in the pacific as far from their shores as possible. The undesirables inbred for generations resulting in Bambu.

Being inbred and weak, Bambu is dumb and scared, as is his natural right.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Trump support correlates with
« Reply #6697 on: November 29, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6698 on: November 29, 2018, 08:21:07 PM »

Have you noticed that White-majority countries exercise restraint and are not over-populated?
Unlike many non-White-majority countries.

With White-majority countries fast disappearing...seems they will soon become non-White-majority countries...with all that will entail.....over- population, poverty, violence, etc...all the things that non-White-majority countries are.
Sad really.
Oh well we tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen.

You and crazy Adolf?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #6699 on: November 29, 2018, 09:51:12 PM »

Well... damn... The Gentleman from South Carolina actually owns a mirror... but, no. You can get a plate but you can’t sit down at the dominoes table.

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article222386255.html
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
Re: Trump support correlates with
« Reply #6700 on: November 29, 2018, 10:11:27 PM »

Interest in erectile disfunction.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/11/29/how-donald-trump-appeals-to-men-secretly-insecure-about-their-manhood/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d66c9c100be1

Gives a new dimension to Kid’s trump slump.

Gotta be a member to read the article.
But, men support Trump because they also want to Make America Great Again...and have had enough of open borders, sanctuary cities, their jobs 'stolen' by illegal immigrants, and also their jobs being legally shipped off to China, India etc.
No surprise they support Trump.
Nothing to do with insecurity.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:26:47 PM by bambu-wisdom »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6701 on: November 29, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »

Trump labeling Cohen "weak" is like the Godfather smacking Johnny Fontaine and saying, "ACT LIKE A MAN!!!"

TFF
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6702 on: November 29, 2018, 10:28:28 PM »

Obama was a Big Lloser in the number of officials in his Administrations who were indicted, too. Like, NONE! That ain't being a leader!in A risk taker! He's a wimp, following all those stupid rules. Ha!!

Look how many indicted officials Trump has so far! Like..I don't know, a bazillion! That's leadership. Fearless.

MAGA. My Administration Gets Arrested!!
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #6703 on: November 29, 2018, 10:34:14 PM »

George Washington kept slaves for virtually all of his life...317 on his property when he died.

Upper hypocrisy to tear down statues of Robert E Lee and not tear down statues of George Washington.

If I were a Black man in America with the name Washington I'd be changing it quick smart as soon as I could.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6704 on: November 29, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »

George Washington kept slaves for virtually all of his life...317 on his property when he died.

Upper hypocrisy to tear down statues of Robert E Lee and not tear down statues of George Washington.

If I were a Black man in America with the name Washington I'd be changing it quick smart as soon as I could.

If I didn’t already know you were a stone cold stupid racist fuckwad, I’d think you jump randomly from topic to topic to topic. Fortunately I know better.

It’s not your race that makes you inferior, Bambu. It’s all the terrible choices you make.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 4288