Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583820 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #8565 on: January 17, 2019, 01:08:49 PM »

Grifters gonna grift...

After this story published Thursday morning, Mr. Cohen said in a tweet that he attempted to have the polls rigged with Mr. Trump’s knowledge.

“What I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of [Mr. Trump],” Mr. Cohen wrote. “I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.”

The Trump Organization declined to comment. Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, said Mr. Cohen’s being reimbursed more money than he paid RedFinch showed the former Trump lawyer to be a thief. “If one thing has been established, it’s that Michael Cohen is completely untrustworthy,” he said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

No Collusion!  No Collusion!  NO...well, maybe there was some collusion.

Now that Giuliani is conceding that the Trump Campaign mau have colluded with the Russians (without Trump knowing about it...we swear!) after saying for months over and over that there was no collusion, I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's trustworthiness.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/18186577/giuliani-cuomo-trump-interview

Has Cuomo found the initial Guiliani quote yet that says NOBODY in Trump's circle had any ties with Russia?

He has til 9.  Clock ticking.

Cuomo, nor anyone else, is claiming that there was a denial that Trump's circle had "ties" to Russia.  We all know they had "ties".  Trump had "ties.".

But Giuliani has said that none of the top people in the campaign colluded.  The quote is in the link I provided.  And that is clearly disproven if Manafort shared internal polling data.

(got in in by 1:06)
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

barton

« Reply #8566 on: January 17, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,”

That was funny.  And surreal.

Of course, that's what happens when you use quotes that are snippets of empty rhetoric, instead of having any real evidence.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: January 17, 2019, 01:15:01 PM »

No Collusion!

Collusion isn’t a crime, even if anybody collided.

None of the top 4 or 5 people colluded.

I only said that it was Trump himself who didn’t collude...

Is kiidcarter8 really too stupid to see where this is going?

Or is it just that he will be determined to deny it, regardless of the evidence that is put forward?
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: January 17, 2019, 02:01:32 PM »

So Republicans, how is that effort to clean the party of White Supremacists going? 

Well, you can respond to Ms Sanders if you like

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,” Sanders said.

Shift from racist to outrageous and inappropriate duly noted. Behave as expected, Sanders.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: January 17, 2019, 02:09:56 PM »

No Collusion!

Collusion isn’t a crime, even if anybody collided.

None of the top 4 or 5 people colluded.

I only said that it was Trump himself who didn’t collude...

Is kiidcarter8 really too stupid to see where this is going?

Or is it just that he will be determined to deny it, regardless of the evidence that is put forward?

Link to the quotes

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: January 17, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »

July 30, 2018. Though he had to surround “no collusion”, even back then, with “collusion isn’t a crime” because he already knew, as a campaign surrogate, that this was bullshit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/399461-giuliani-collusion-is-not-a-crime

Now Rudy admits there was lots of collusion, the crime in question is the capital offense of Espionage.

You are welcome, Kid. Anything I can do to help.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: January 17, 2019, 02:28:53 PM »

I'm sure ZekeJMiller has a lot of brilliant, incisive and perhaps witty things to  say (in 280 characters) about matters of great importance to Kiid.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

barton

« Reply #8573 on: January 17, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »

Zeke J.  Miller is our nation's foremost public intellectual.   Why must you mock?

Even before he invented the term "kleptopastry" he had surpassed Noam Chomsky and Susan Sontag as a pundit of progressive peregrination.   He's also one of the few men who look good in a bowtie. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: January 17, 2019, 03:35:22 PM »

So Republicans, how is that effort to clean the party of White Supremacists going? 

Well, you can respond to Ms Sanders if you like

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,” Sanders said.

The only question, Kiiid, is whether she believes it and is delusional or she doesn't believe it and is just lying.

Speaking of Trump appointees and lying, denying, and obfuscating.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: January 17, 2019, 03:40:24 PM »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/michaelblackmon/cardi-b-senators-shutdown-trump?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeednews&ref=bffbbuzzfeednews

A discussion among senatorrs about whether or not to forward Cardi B's take on Trump and the shutdown. ("strike")
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: January 17, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/VoxBorders/videos/586851518401649/

Why Colombia has taken in 1,000,000 Venezuelans.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: January 17, 2019, 04:48:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/VoxBorders/videos/586851518401649/

Why Colombia has taken in 1,000,000 Venezuelans.

The Venezuelans are great, they are beautiful people, and they are all Christians. We need to welcome the people from Venezuela to the USA, and I recommend that they come to Nevada.

http://forums.escapefromelba.com/index.php?topic=40.0

And we need to do all that we can to make sure that the children in Venezuela have food to eat, along with feeding everyone there. We cannot let them starve. And we need to set them up with businesses to feed their people; farms, ranches, gardens, seafood, etc. The UN needs to give them business loans to open companies to provide food, etc, and the UN can send people to help to teach them business and economics. Venezuela can also expand trade with Australia to help their economy. There is a lot that needs to happen, quickly.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:50:34 PM by FlyingVProd »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »

Trump to Nancy:
Your trip overseas is postponed if you want to fly in Government planes
Try Jet Blue if you must go.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: January 17, 2019, 05:26:41 PM »

Red got his tax cut.   
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 4288