Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583638 times)

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #11340 on: March 15, 2019, 04:03:03 PM »

Your definition of "enablers" and "supporters" has long been all Muslims. Which is why you supported the ban. Because of your belief that all Muslims are terrorists. You can admit it. 

I have never had any problem using the term "Muslim terrorist." 

Some of your best friends are Muslims.  I get it.

Just one.
'Enablers' and 'supporters'...they don't wear signs. You can tell which Muslims are like that and which are not?
9/11 terrorists attended university, travelled to the US from other countries, dressed as businessmen.

If you can, ""You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din".

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11341 on: March 15, 2019, 04:04:14 PM »

Instead of bending over backwards to find some sort of justification, wouldn't it be easier, Bambu, if you came out and said that you were okay with the terrorism that took place in New Zealand?

I was waiting for that from someone here, it happens to be you.
Of course I'm not ok with what took place in NZ, as I'm not ok with all the terror attacks by Muslims and others.
Shooter's justification is written in his manifesto.
His actions cannot be justified in any way.
"Of course."

Yes, of course.
I thought that would go without saying.
You've made clear your belief that all Muslims are terrorists (ban them all from the U.S. has been your argument; correct me if I'm wrong).  So why not take your argument to its logical conclusion?  The shooter acted in self-defense.   

Gee it's difficult.
One more time..."Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims"...the saying goes.
Seems correct?

The IRA does some of them, claimed responsibility for 'letter bombs' [didn't explode] sent to england recently.

Trump wanted a ban on certain people from certain countries ..."national security".
Many people in the Christian west agreed with him.

One more time: 70% of terrorist deaths in the United States since 9/11 have been by right wing individuals/groups.

The majority of terrorists in the United States are white men. It is not even close.

Sounds like that may be true in other places, as well.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #11342 on: March 15, 2019, 04:05:12 PM »

Your definition of "enablers" and "supporters" has long been all Muslims. Which is why you supported the ban. Because of your belief that all Muslims are terrorists. You can admit it. 

I have never had any problem using the term "Muslim terrorist." 

Some of your best friends are Muslims.  I get it.

Just one.
'Enablers' and 'supporters'...they don't wear signs. You can tell which Muslims are like that and which are not?
9/11 terrorists attended university, travelled to the US from other countries, dressed as businessmen.

If you can, ""You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din".
Which brings me to my first point.  All Australians need to be banned from the U.S.  And if they're here, interned.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11343 on: March 15, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-terror-attack-video-christchurch-mosque-shooting-muslims-new-zealand?cid=facebook.post.111313938

40 dead in a mosque in Christchurch, NZ. A second mosque was shot at. IEDs were found outside the first one. The shooter streamed the attack.

The US under Trump has become a country whose primary ideological export is hate over freedom, but kiidcarter8 will keep tweeting about how Beto was once in a band.

Hate over freedom?

I think Mr Trump greatly favors freedom for US citizens.

Unless they want a free press or are the free press.   Or want protection from various parts of the Constitution he doesn't like.  Or want to VWB.  Or want to legally challenge selloffs of national park lands and monuments to mining and logging.  Or want to protect our air, water, and soil.  Etc. 

Today's horror in NZ is where Bambu's mindset leads.

LOL

bambu's mindset [and the mindset of bambu-ilk] is one of obeying the law, lobbying govt for change, and demanding that the govt and society do things differently.

If you think there are not millions of bambu-ilk in Australia [and possibly elsewhere in the Christian West, then you are seriously mistaken.]

We're sure there are millions of you, Bambi.

It does not make sleeping at night easier - you could as easily have been the shooter as anybody else.

Total bulldust!

You and others here seem to think the persecution of White males, and attacks on White people in the Christian west today and for many years past will have no consequences, that it's all just fine and deserved, that no White male/person will snap and do such attacks. [a woman is one of the 4 arrested in NZ.]
I tell y'all differently, but you take no notice.

You and "bambi-ilk" seem to think that persecution BY white males and attacks BY white people and BY the Christian west have not been going on for CENTURIES and that YOU will see no consequences for your actions.

You pretend all the animosity toward you (us) has come out of nowhere. The indigenous peoples of North and South America, of New Zealand, of Australia, of Africa, of India did nothing to white people until invasions and colonization happened. War. Genocide. Enslavement.

You pretend that all the rules preventing women from owning property, from being sexually assaulted without penalty, from voting... that these and more come without consequences, because MEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO RULE or some other bullshit.

You're whining now because the playing field is [beginning to become even. You cite one or two phrases from folks that make "bambi-ilk" nervous, without regard for the fact that you and your ilk have been making the same kinds of statements and taking actions of that sort for as long as there has been a Europe.

Poor, poor pitiful you.

"Oh, but treat us better than we treated you, or we will get back at you and you will deserve it!"

You are a self-centered, amoral, hypocritical bigot.

The sins of the past have been acknowledged, and as best as possible so far, treaties made/compensation paid/restitution made...'land rights' etc.

"as best as possible," huh? Boy do you have a small view of what is possible.

Things today are supposed to be equal...yet it bas been 'decreed' by the usual suspects that White males must be sacked from boards for no good reason other than the boards must be "50% women"...and White males must be shown on national television [MAFS] being verbally abused and disrespected to the max by women. Why else were they?

"Supposed to be" according to whom?

It sure isn't in practice, Bambi.

We live in a society in which blacks are discriminated against in housing, medicine, employment, and justice, among others.

Just one set of examples of ways in which things are not equal. Nor do I see any signs that people like you can admit that it is still unequal against them, while you bleat about your suffering.

'So far' I wrote.

If not equal, what is it supposed to be.?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11344 on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:11 PM »

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-terror-attack-video-christchurch-mosque-shooting-muslims-new-zealand?cid=facebook.post.111313938

40 dead in a mosque in Christchurch, NZ. A second mosque was shot at. IEDs were found outside the first one. The shooter streamed the attack.

The US under Trump has become a country whose primary ideological export is hate over freedom, but kiidcarter8 will keep tweeting about how Beto was once in a band.

Hate over freedom?

Unless they want a free press or are the free press.   Or want protection from various parts of the Constitution he doesn't like.  Or want to VWB.  Or want to legally challenge selloffs of national park lands and monuments to mining and logging.  Or want to protect our air, water, and soil.  Etc. 

LOL

bambu's mindset [and the mindset of bambu-ilk] is one of obeying the law, lobbying govt for change, and demanding that the govt and society do things differently.

If you think there are not millions of bambu-ilk in Australia [and possibly elsewhere in the Christian West, then you are seriously mistaken.]

It does not make sleeping at night easier - you could as easily have been the shooter as anybody else.

Total bulldust!

You and others here seem to think the persecution of White males, and attacks on White people in the Christian west today and for many years past will have no consequences, that it's all just fine and deserved, that no White male/person will snap and do such attacks. [a woman is one of the 4 arrested in NZ.]

You and "bambi-ilk" seem to think that persecution BY white males and attacks BY white people and BY the Christian west have not been going on for CENTURIES and that YOU will see no consequences for your actions.

You pretend all the animosity toward you (us) has come out of nowhere. The indigenous peoples of North and South America, of New Zealand, of Australia, of Africa, of India did nothing to white people until invasions and colonization happened. War. Genocide. Enslavement.

You pretend that all the rules preventing women from owning property, from being sexually assaulted without penalty, from voting... that these and more come without consequences, because MEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO RULE or some other bullshit.

You're whining now because the playing field is [beginning to become even. You cite one or two phrases from folks that make "bambi-ilk" nervous, without regard for the fact that you and your ilk have been making the same kinds of statements and taking actions of that sort for as long as there has been a Europe.

Poor, poor pitiful you.

"Oh, but treat us better than we treated you, or we will get back at you and you will deserve it!"

The sins of the past have been acknowledged, and as best as possible so far, treaties made/compensation paid/restitution made...'land rights' etc.

Things today are supposed to be equal...yet it bas been 'decreed' by the usual suspects that White males must be sacked from boards for no good reason other than the boards must be "50% women"...and White males must be shown on national television [MAFS] being verbally abused and disrespected to the max by women. Why else were they?

We live in a society in which blacks are discriminated against in housing, medicine, employment, and justice, among others.

Just one set of examples of ways in which things are not equal. Nor do I see any signs that people like you can admit that it is still unequal against them, while you bleat about your suffering.

'So far' I wrote.

But if it still isn't equal for them, then what the fuck are you grousing about?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11345 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:02 PM »

https://apnews.com/08e538e370914f6e8243e237dbde50b5

The United States is going to refuse/retract visas for investigators for the International Criminal Court who are investigating war crimes committed by US soldiers, etc.

They may choose to do so for investigators of Israeli violations, too.

United States: rogue nation.

(not new, just worse now)

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11346 on: March 15, 2019, 04:17:31 PM »

Instead of bending over backwards to find some sort of justification, wouldn't it be easier, Bambu, if you came out and said that you were okay with the terrorism that took place in New Zealand?

Of course I'm not ok with what took place in NZ, as I'm not ok with all the terror attacks by Muslims and others.
"Of course."

Yes, of course.
I thought that would go without saying.
You've made clear your belief that all Muslims are terrorists (ban them all from the U.S. has been your argument; correct me if I'm wrong).  So why not take your argument to its logical conclusion?  The shooter acted in self-defense.   

Gee it's difficult.
One more time..."Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims"...the saying goes.
Seems correct?

The IRA does some of them, claimed responsibility for 'letter bombs' [didn't explode] sent to england recently.

Trump wanted a ban on certain people from certain countries ..."national security".
Many people in the Christian west agreed with him.

One more time: 70% of terrorist deaths in the United States since 9/11 have been by right wing individuals/groups.

The majority of terrorists in the United States are white men. It is not even close.

Sounds like that may be true in other places, as well.

Not in Europe, Britain, Australia, Canada.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11347 on: March 15, 2019, 04:23:49 PM »

Hate over freedom?

LOL

Total bulldust!

Poor, poor pitiful you.

'So far' I wrote.

But if it still isn't equal for them, then what the fuck are you grousing about?

You lift up the unequal, not drag down others to a lower level.

What is the bar...equality, or something else?

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11348 on: March 15, 2019, 04:26:27 PM »

One question NZ PM might like to answer is;

"Where did the shooter get those guns?"

barton

« Reply #11349 on: March 15, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »

Hosted a nice Muslim lady at our home for lunch recently.   

You should ring her up, share your thoughts on the white man's sad oppression.

I see Bambi has spent the last four pages demonstrating the truth of my precipitating comment this morning.   And that he swears like Ned Flanders.  (unless "bulldust" is strong language in Rooville) 

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #11350 on: March 15, 2019, 04:41:49 PM »

I see Bambi has spent the last four pages demonstrating the truth of my precipitating comment this morning.   And that he swears like Ned Flanders.  (unless "bulldust" is strong language in Rooville)

'Profanity is the language of the uncouth' - no1 radio host.

Over lunch, one is best to discuss with friends topics of a non-controversial nature.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:45:23 PM by bambu-wisdom »

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #11351 on: March 15, 2019, 04:49:27 PM »

Then stop trying to justify them.

Is that what authorities are trying to do in NZ and here in US?

"Good people on both sides."

Asked by a reporter if he sees an increase in white nationalism, Trump said: “I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shooting-trump-nationalism/trump-says-he-does-not-see-white-nationalism-rising-idUSKCN1QW2R6
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #11352 on: March 15, 2019, 04:54:27 PM »

Hate over freedom?

A sad limitation that tells you quite a lot about Trump. If Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan felt that way the Soviet bloc would be extant and intact.

Reagan: "These visitors to that city on the Potomac do not come as white or black, red or yellow; they are not Jews or Christians; conservatives or liberals; or Democrats or Republicans. They are Americans awed by what has gone before, proud of what for them is still… a shining city on a hill."

Now, our "President" is, according to the New Zealand shooter “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11353 on: March 15, 2019, 05:01:13 PM »

Hate over freedom?

LOL

Total bulldust!

Poor, poor pitiful you.

'So far' I wrote.

You lift up the unequal, not drag down others to a lower level.

What is the bar...equality, or something else?

Wrong question.

What is the bar to equality?

We are largely not lifing up the unequal.

Your attitude that white men are put upon does not help.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11354 on: March 15, 2019, 05:02:14 PM »

'Profanity is the language of the uncouth' - no1 radio host.

Over lunch, one is best to discuss with friends topics of a non-controversial nature.

Shows what he knows.
Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 4288