Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584738 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #12825 on: April 20, 2019, 10:00:53 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/20/mueller-report-impeachment-obstruction-bill-clinton-republicans

You GOP fellahs will enjoy the quotes from GOP Senators like Mitch and Chuck and Lindsey, back when they were railing against Bill Clinton's witness tampering.  And it's interesting to compare Clinton's to Trump's witness tampering. 

oilcan

« Reply #12826 on: April 20, 2019, 10:24:17 AM »

"And now she is lying about lying."

I hate when that happens.  Don't you hate when that happens?

I've heard from countless members of the FBI that you don't grasp facts too well. 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12827 on: April 20, 2019, 12:20:54 PM »

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/04/19/cnns-april-ryan-says-sarah-sanders-head-lopped-off/

More faux outrage from the snowflakes on the right. You’re a sucker.

“Some heads have gotta roll.”

Y’all so full, of shit the whites of your eyes are brown.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12828 on: April 20, 2019, 12:23:20 PM »

Trump knows all about Spanish-speaking gangs that kidnap, rape, bash, stab, drill holes in the ankles of American women...that's why he wants to seal the borders and keep them out.

Pull the covers up to your chin and take firm grasp of your pee pee. You’ll be ok.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12829 on: April 20, 2019, 12:24:32 PM »

"And now she is lying about lying."

I hate when that happens.  Don't you hate when that happens?

Standard operating bullshit for the GOP. Ask RSW he does it all the time.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12830 on: April 20, 2019, 01:24:24 PM »

I love that Trump's changed his tune about the report, from "total exoneration" to "nastily written."

Everybody but Ward knows that this report did not exonerate Trump in any way, shape, or manner.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12831 on: April 20, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »

oilcan

« Reply #12832 on: April 20, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »

Gender dysphoria is rare, and cannot be accurately diagnosed or treated at age seven.  I have medical training and I am fairly sure no reputable MHP would support this kind of parental intervention.  It's one thing to have a boy who likes girl stuff and take that in stride.  This is quite another thing.  You don't become another sex at seven - you haven't even become fully your biological sex.  Wait for puberty, see where that goes, then perhaps revisit the question - with a MHP being consulted. 

It's like the old Jewish saying:  have an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12833 on: April 20, 2019, 05:07:29 PM »

https://twitter.com/ShawnG927/status/1119682074024251393

Subject change

A) Of course you want to change the subject. You are an amoral hypocrite.

B) This is consistent with what we know about many transgender folks - that they knew that they were in the wrong bodies from an early age. Why is this story important to you?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12834 on: April 20, 2019, 05:29:08 PM »

As I was saying:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/20/politics/donald-trump-mueller-report-anger/index.html

From "total exoneration" to "total bullshit." He's offended that people were honest about refusing to follow illegal orders.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12835 on: April 20, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »

heh

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12836 on: April 20, 2019, 07:07:35 PM »

Trump knows all about Spanish-speaking gangs that kidnap, rape, bash, stab, drill holes in the ankles of American women...that's why he wants to seal the borders and keep them out.

Pull the covers up to your chin and take firm grasp of your pee pee. You’ll be ok.

I'll be just fine...I'm not an American woman.
Think there are no Spanish-speaking gangs like that, doing that to American women?
Then you're living in dreamland.

Trumps border policy is what's needed to protect American women.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12837 on: April 20, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »

Think there are no Spanish-speaking gangs like that, doing that to American women?

If there were, it would be in the news and you would have posted it by now.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12838 on: April 20, 2019, 07:31:27 PM »

Bambu - giving Tarantino a run for his money

My post here no 12630;

No fantasy;

Why it's vitally important to thoroughly background check/assess/properly identify/fingerprint/facial scan ID etc all asylum seekers/immigrants/illegal immigrants, including all "Spanish-speaking" ones.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/mum-gangraped-by-thugs-who-did-tortured-and-beat-her-as-fouryearold-son-slept-in-car/news-story/4834aab36f1cd73090b67fed64e7d2e1

Mum gang-raped by thugs who torture and beat her as four-year-old son slept in car

Changing a flat tyre at the side of the road as her little boy slept in the car, Charise Thompson was abducted by thugs who tortured, beat and gang-raped her in an act of unimaginable brutalityeven drilling into her ankles in an attempt to hang her upside down “like an animal”.

Left for dead in a ditch, the brave mum fought to survive, crawling 4kms to get back to four-year-old James.

Finally, after desperately crawling on her elbows for hours, dragging her broken legs and with devastating internal injuries, she found help. Mercifully her son was discovered unhurt and still sleeping in the back of the car in Texas, The Sun reports.

“They beat and tortured me with their fists, their boots and a tyre iron, tied me to the bumper of the truck and dragged me, then ran over me with the truck,” Charise, now 61, recalls.

“They tried to drill holes in my ankles and had a gambrel [a rod or hook used to suspend animal carcasses] they were apparently going to hang me on, like a slaughtered animal, but they couldn’t get the drill all the way through either ankle.

“They stabbed me with a knife, repeatedly raped me and used the tire iron, telling me that they were the last thing I would ever see.
“After the last time I was hit in the head with the tire iron, I was perfectly still and tried to not even breathe,” recalls the mum, who has since moved to Wyoming.

“I didn’t understand much Spanish but heard one of them say ‘ella esta muerta’, or ‘she’s dead’. They picked me up and threw me into a drainage ditch, like trash.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:33:23 PM by arafura »

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12839 on: April 20, 2019, 07:36:02 PM »

If there were, it would be in the news and you would have posted it by now.

It was in the news, and I did post it.
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 4288