Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1606513 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #15735 on: June 25, 2019, 10:52:41 PM »

“The truth is,” Mr. Biden had boasted a year earlier in a speech on the Senate floor, “every major crime bill since 1976 that’s come out of this Congress, every minor crime bill, has had the name of the Democratic senator from the State of Delaware: Joe Biden.”

“Now, more than 25 years later, as Mr. Biden makes his third run for the White House in a crowded field of Democrats — many calling for ambitious criminal justice reform — he must answer for his role in legislation that criminal justice experts and his critics say helped lay the groundwork for the mass incarceration that has devastated America’s black communities. That he worked with segregationists to write the bills — an issue that recently dominated the political news and seems likely to resurface in Mr. Biden’s first debate on Thursday — has only added to his challenge. So has the fact that black voters are such a crucial Democratic constituency.”

The New York Times.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15736 on: June 25, 2019, 10:58:22 PM »

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/rural-alaska/2019/06/25/crazy-scary-dramatic-ocean-warming-off-alaska-raises-concerns-for-hunters-and-wildlife/

Damned scientists intentionally increasing the waters off Alaska to make it look like climate change, huh, Bambi?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: June 25, 2019, 11:24:17 PM »

Unable to defend his pov, Larry declares victory and then he,  pivots to a different topic.

This is his MO. Same as Trump's.

You don't commute because you're unemployable, given "the incident".

I understand, Larry.

Bottom line, give us a case for reparations and his that moves the country forward.

Or... STFU.

And don’t go hinting about some “incident” that makes me “unemployable.” You got something? Spill.

He likes to petend he knows things he doesn't, to go with the little bits he does know.

So, for example, he has put up my picture. Sometimes, he intimates knowledge about my marital status, too.

It's stupid and illustrates his lack of trustworthiness.

Joshie, a charter member of the illiberal Left, works diligently to silence anyone who does not toe the party line.

Very sad.
On a more regularly regulated board, you would have banned long ago, not because of your politics but because of your conduct, with Josh, with Larry and with banks. Being a worthless Asshole has nothing to do with your politics.

He is carefully ignoring the simple truth that if I wanted him silenced, generally, I would just ban him (intentionally) or edit the crap out of his posts. It doesn't fit his narrative.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15738 on: June 25, 2019, 11:25:05 PM »

Letter from the President of MIT on the topic of immigration:

http://news.mit.edu/2019/letter-community-immigration-is-oxygen-0625

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: June 25, 2019, 11:47:27 PM »

So.....  AOC votes no on 4.5 bil aid bill

Thalib, Omar?  They are with her.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15740 on: June 26, 2019, 12:29:55 AM »

So.....  AOC votes no on 4.5 bil aid bill

Thalib, Omar?  They are with her.

Yeah, so did 192 other members, mostly GOP. So what?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15741 on: June 26, 2019, 02:12:14 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15742 on: June 26, 2019, 03:51:13 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/john-sanders-resigns-customs-border-protection-1382205

Again, why do crackers always find the most twisted and miserable perverts and sadists to put in positions of real responsibility? It must be part of the cycle of abuse promulgated by so many denominations of cracker clergy. Some of it is of course the mass intergenerational failure of republicans to successfully parent their children, leading to the precipitous decline of human standards in cracker counties. We can’t blame it all on home and religious life. Cracker media also bears much of the responsibility for the pathological perversions of white people.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #15744 on: June 26, 2019, 04:26:53 AM »

Richard P. Feynman

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15745 on: June 26, 2019, 06:33:05 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/john-sanders-resigns-customs-border-protection-1382205

Even the GOP knows it shit the bed.

One flunky cracker out of public service and into Core Civic and GEO Group’s lobbying stable, one Core Civic or Geo Group lobbyist to be installed unvetted into a position he’s in no way qualified for. CBP is under the same diseased hand as DOD.

What trump touches turns to shit except for Red who was shit already and approves of the spreading malaise.

The term "cracker" can only be used by whites, I hope you understand.

White privilege knows no bounds. Thanks for the heads up.

Black hypocrisy is unparalleled. You're welcome.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: June 26, 2019, 06:34:40 AM »

Unable to defend his pov, Larry declares victory and then he,  pivots to a different topic.

I understand, Larry.

Bottom line, give us a case for reparations and his that moves the country forward.

Or... STFU.

And don’t go hinting about some “incident” that makes me “unemployable.” You got something? Spill.

He likes to petend he knows things he doesn't, to go with the little bits he does know.

So, for example, he has put up my picture. Sometimes, he intimates knowledge about my marital status, too.

Joshie, a charter member of the illiberal Left, works diligently to silence anyone who does not toe the party line.

Very sad.
On a more regularly regulated board, you would have banned long ago, not because of your politics but because of your conduct, with Josh, with Larry and with banks. Being a worthless Asshole has nothing to do with your politics.

He is carefully ignoring the simple truth that if I wanted him silenced, generally, I would just ban him (intentionally) or edit the crap out of his posts. It doesn't fit his narrative.

STFU, Forum Nazi.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15747 on: June 26, 2019, 06:36:05 AM »

Again, why do crackers always...

There you go, again.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15748 on: June 26, 2019, 06:40:53 AM »

I understand, Larry.

Or... STFU.

Very sad.

Well, if anyone knows the limitations of being a worthless asshole, it would be you.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15749 on: June 26, 2019, 06:52:47 AM »

The New South seems quite the same as the Old one: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alabama-car-dealership-offers-free-shotgun-bible-and-american-flag-to-customers-230134318.html

Would love to see the look on the face of the dealer, if you said, "Make it a Quoran, a Rainbow flag, and throw in an abortion for  my cousin,and you got yourself a deal, Mister!"

Bottom line. Some caracatures are real.

Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 4288