Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1870363 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #15945 on: June 28, 2019, 07:06:46 PM »

But if you can find one candidate saying "I'm for open borders", have at it. I'm all ears and eyes. As an aside, as far as I know only one candidate made a regular practice of hiring "illegals."
I’m sure you have the necessary skills to read news accounts of the debates.
Youneither clearly don't, or are tacitly admitting no one advocated for open borders by not pointing to a single.candidate who took that position, and posting your usual evasion to avoid admitting your chronic anal cranial inversion.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15946 on: June 28, 2019, 08:01:42 PM »

If people are entering the country "illegally" and are being "apprehended" then the borders aren't "open".  You don't need a Harvard education to figure that out, but perhaps a class in logic.  But before I go any further, once again, I'll wait on Kid's stellar research skills (I'm sure Twitter will serve up the info) to see who's advocating open borders.

They are basically open...most of those apprehended then released into the community with a court date, never to be seen again.
'Sanctuary' cities could be seen as 'open borders'.

Politicians aren't going to be saying they're for open borders, even if they are.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #15947 on: June 28, 2019, 08:07:24 PM »

So I guess we'll have to figure out which politicians are for open borders. It strikes me that those that hire "illegals" as cheap labor for their various real estate holdings certainly love the idea of "open borders". Don't you agree?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15948 on: June 28, 2019, 08:24:04 PM »

So I guess we'll have to figure out which politicians are for open borders. It strikes me that those that hire "illegals" as cheap labor for their various real estate holdings certainly love the idea of "open borders". Don't you agree?
I was talking about the dem candidates’  views on open borders. Let me know when you catch up.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #15949 on: June 28, 2019, 08:36:13 PM »

And I was taking on Bambu's comment that politicians will never say they're for open borders. Let me know when YOU catch up. DOLT.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #15950 on: June 28, 2019, 09:10:01 PM »

---The Democrats got the voters—and the country got 9/11, Fort Hood, the Boston Marathon bombing, clitorectomies, an explosion of gang rapes, child rapes, sex tourism, slavery, voodoo, Russell Brand, billions of taxpayer dollars stolen in Medicare and Medicaid scams, an epidemic of heroin deaths, soccer, bankrupt school districts and hospitals, overcrowded prisons, and endless tax hikes to pay for all the immigrant services, as small town after small town goes all-Mexican, or all-Somali or all-Hmong.---

https://vdare.com/articles/ted-kennedy-s-1965-immigration-act-the-war-on-america-turns-50

CLITORECTOMIES and RUSSELL BRAND!!  Oh the humanity!

Wait...soccer?

Desperately trying to process....

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #15951 on: June 28, 2019, 09:17:14 PM »

By their deeds they could be seen as loving the idea of open borders.
Maybe they don't actually do the hiring themselves.
If they do do the hiring themselves, or even know about illegals being hired, then that would likely indicate to some that they 'approve' of open borders. 

barton

« Reply #15952 on: June 28, 2019, 09:19:14 PM »

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/world/europe-heat-wave-spain-wildfire-intl/index.html

In Spain, it got so hot that manure spontaneously ignited, starting a 10,000 acre wildfire.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/28/europe/france-record-temperature-heatwave-intl/index.html
Shit pretty much has been spontaneously combusting here since.1/20/17.

I don't think wits and humorists going back to Mark Twain, or possibly Tacitus, would have been able to resist "manure spontaneously ignited...."  as a set-up.   

barton

« Reply #15953 on: June 28, 2019, 09:35:44 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/Adios-America-Lefts-Country-Hellhole/dp/162157606X

This is the best book I've found

for wrapping up cat shit.   400 pages means 200 individual leaves for neatly wrapping fresh turds.   Also good for bird cages.  Dogs tend to attack the book and chew it to bits because they can smell fear.   And it drips fearfulness and paranoia, as Coulter takes on the little brown man in her head and Ted Kennedy under her bed.  And soccer!

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #15954 on: June 28, 2019, 09:50:40 PM »

---The Democrats got the voters—and the country got 9/11

Love to know how you peg 9/11 to immigration.

Well, not really, but you sure are reaching. Kind of like blaming the Negro slaves for the Civil War.

Annie was probably referring to the general mindset of visitors from primitive foreign locales. The violence and the low value placed on life. Europeans were replaced by Latinos and Muslims.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15955 on: June 28, 2019, 10:17:45 PM »

Things neither Kiiid nor Ward are prepared to address include this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-border-crisis-nazis-nuremberg-trial-ben-ferencz-family-separation-migrants-un-a8485606.html

Crimes against humanity.

They support it. So does Luee, apparently. And Bambi-ignorance, for all that he claims otherwise now.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15956 on: June 28, 2019, 10:39:49 PM »

for wrapping up cat shit.   400 pages means 200 individual leaves for neatly wrapping fresh turds.   Also good for bird cages.  Dogs tend to attack the book and chew it to bits because they can smell fear.   And it drips fearfulness and paranoia, as Coulter takes on the little brown man in her head and Ted Kennedy under her bed.  And soccer!

You let your cat shit on the floor?

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15957 on: June 28, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »

Join me, brethren. We need to pool our resources and help find Melania.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15958 on: June 28, 2019, 10:51:29 PM »

And I was taking on Bambu's comment that politicians will never say they're for open borders. Let me know when YOU catch up. DOLT.

As a reactionary who only embraces regressive policies, Red only goes backwards. He is incapable of catching up. You only see him as you lap him, again and again. Tax cheat also can’t support his claims about anyone supporting open borders. He’s a sad little messy fish wriggling on his self-inflicted hook.

---The Democrats got the voters—and the country got 9/11

Love to know how you peg 9/11 to immigration.

Well, not really, but you sure are reaching. Kind of like blaming the Negro slaves for the Civil War.

Annie was probably referring to the general mindset of visitors from primitive foreign locales. The violence and the low value placed on life. Europeans were replaced by Latinos and Muslims.

It’s the blanco gang running and profiting from the concentration camps. The primitives are from whatever hole you crawled out of.

Even for a stupid asshole you are an extremely stupid asshole.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 10:56:28 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #15959 on: June 28, 2019, 11:13:08 PM »

You let your cat shit on the floor?

Thanks for your interest!  The cats are picky about their litter boxes, and prefer a daily removal of the clumps.   A page of Coulter or O'Reilly is perfect for wrapping the clump sufficiently that it doesn't stink up the kitchen trash, and is far better than plastic which we now know is breaking into tiny particles that get in the tissues of various creatures and is in 85% of US drinking water.   And is in phytoplankton which generate 70% of the Earth's oxygen.  Or did. 
Pages: 1 ... 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 ... 4288