Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Have you  ever been accused by a woman of having sex with her without her permission?

Yes
- 1 (9.1%)
No
- 9 (81.8%)
I'm not sure.
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 18, 2019, 10:39:33 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1119 1120 [1121] 1122 1123 ... 1270

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 148683 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16800 on: July 17, 2019, 11:51:21 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMiUuGYJGs

What is Omar talking about? White supremacist terrorists blowing up mosques and synagogues (That is not why Homeland security was formed princess). Still in denial about 9-11, Al Qaeda, and Isis.

I noticed you never acknowledged all the stuff you love about the VA under Trump you got from Obama.
  From BHO I only got disrespect. Delays and turndowns of appeals. Apparently it was pervasive.  Veterans were dying while waiting for service according to one scandal. It got really bad near the end of his second term At the emergency room I saw a female doctor chasing a vet out yelling that he was only there for the free lunch. After twenty years I had a comp Dr. ask me who put me on. He was terrible to the vets. Cynical haters all over the place. Big improvement from donald. Comp exams were farmed out and handled by a private agency with courteous caring professionals at the other end. Prior to that Clinton was best to the vets, creating auxiliary clinics and bringing in professionals . W soso.

You stupid racist asshole.

uh............

wow.

Fuck off
Racist asshole.

A note that hasnt been looked at here - maybe the black guy among us is in fact the racist.

I give him a pass though.

Look at it more like, "is he being a dick or not?"
Rest in peace, Toni Morrison

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16801 on: July 17, 2019, 11:57:18 AM »

He’s exemplary, Hammy. You are the fool.

The cabal of illiberal Leftists gathers, as one of their own refuses to answer a direct question regarding his opinion, the same tactic they say their opposition routinely employs.
The only reason for anyone to respond to you is to occasionally remind anyone who has forgotten what a fucking racist asshioe you are.

The cabal gathers outrage, repeating its lies.

How to get away with murder...

https://www.gq.com/story/eric-garner-william-barr-civil-rights-division

I think the video actually worked against you in this case

If it was murder it would have looked more like it.

Do you mean negligent manslaughter?

Barton

• View Profile
« Reply #16802 on: July 17, 2019, 12:01:53 PM »

The classic psychological projection of racists everywhere:  "No, it's [insert name of group currently prone to being pinned down under an institutional jackboot] who are really racist!" 

When someone cries out "I can't breathe!" (eleven times!) it goes beyond "negligence" to keep on choking them.  When did the complacent stupidity of Americans completely swamp their common sense?

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16803 on: July 17, 2019, 12:06:49 PM »

The cabal of illiberal Leftists gathers, as one of their own refuses to answer a direct question regarding his opinion, the same tactic they say their opposition routinely employs.
The only reason for anyone to respond to you is to occasionally remind anyone who has forgotten what a fucking racist asshioe you are.

How to turn a petty criminal into a martyr? Just keep ignoring the facts of the case.

Your dismissal of Garner, by reducing his entire being to "pretty criminal" says a lot about you, and very little about Garner.  You're obsessed with outrage from forumites, but where is the outrage for, as the writer put it, "William Barr furthers the administration’s efforts to protect law enforcement officers from accountability." ??  Have you actually followed these developments?  Are you aware that DOJ overruled the attorneys in its own Civil Rights division and their recommendation to charge Panteleo?

As for y'all debating Civil War history, etc. I checked...we have a forum for that:

http://forums.escapefromelba.com/index.php?topic=45.0

Could you take your time traveler based theories over there?

I answered a question. Honestly. That's rare for the one who asked it. Your concern about where to post is with him.

Fully aware of DOJ and Barr.

Followed the case all along.

Lawbreaker resists arrest. Died. You can question the police training and work to improve it.

But he didn't die from being choked.

He is no loss to society.

Nothing has changed my opinion about the original incident.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16804 on: July 17, 2019, 12:12:19 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMiUuGYJGs

What is Omar talking about? White supremacist terrorists blowing up mosques and synagogues (That is not why Homeland security was formed princess). Still in denial about 9-11, Al Qaeda, and Isis.

I noticed you never acknowledged all the stuff you love about the VA under Trump you got from Obama.
  From BHO I only got disrespect. Delays and turndowns of appeals. Apparently it was pervasive.  Veterans were dying while waiting for service according to one scandal. It got really bad near the end of his second term At the emergency room I saw a female doctor chasing a vet out yelling that he was only there for the free lunch. After twenty years I had a comp Dr. ask me who put me on. He was terrible to the vets. Cynical haters all over the place. Big improvement from donald. Comp exams were farmed out and handled by a private agency with courteous caring professionals at the other end. Prior to that Clinton was best to the vets, creating auxiliary clinics and bringing in professionals . W soso.

You stupid racist asshole.

uh............

wow.

Fuck off
Racist asshole.

A note that hasnt been looked at here - maybe the black guy among us is in fact the racist.

I give him a pass though.

Look at it more like, "is he being a dick or not?"

Well, there is that.

Enjoy his schtick, if you wish, but he's just a full of shit hater.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16805 on: July 17, 2019, 12:17:02 PM »

The classic psychological projection of racists everywhere:  "No, it's [insert name of group currently prone to being pinned down under an institutional jackboot] who are really racist!" 

When someone cries out "I can't breathe!" (eleven times!) it goes beyond "negligence" to keep on choking them.  When did the complacent stupidity of Americans completely swamp their common sense?

I thought it was reported that the officer "went in and out of the maneuver".

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16806 on: July 17, 2019, 12:18:51 PM »

Eric Garner
He is no loss to society.

Larry Bellinger

Enjoy his schtick, if you wish, but he's just a full of shit hater

Well...

If anyone has any remaining doubt...
“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16807 on: July 17, 2019, 12:20:06 PM »

It wasnt DOJ vs Civil Right Division

It was Civil Rights Division vs NEW YORK - with DOJ making the final call.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16808 on: July 17, 2019, 12:48:55 PM »

“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16809 on: July 17, 2019, 01:24:30 PM »

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16810 on: July 17, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »

I think the video actually worked against you in this case

If it was murder it would have looked more like it.

Do you mean negligent manslaughter?
Technicality manslaughter is usually classified as a species of murder. The difference is in level of of knowledge and intent.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16812 on: July 17, 2019, 02:07:26 PM »

If the cabal is the list of people who recognize you as a fool, it’s got more subscribers than google, amazon and Netflix combined. Billions strong and growing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:35:46 PM by facilitatorn »
Blood is streaming and he’s playing golf.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Pages: 1 ... 1119 1120 [1121] 1122 1123 ... 1270