Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1876409 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #17730 on: August 02, 2019, 11:02:58 PM »

PBA PRES. Patrick Lynch is gonna lose his fucking mind.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-garner-trial-nypd-administrative-judge-recommends-firing-daniel-pantaleo-today-2019-08-02/

#Icantbreathe

Nah. Not so much

Good job by Deblasio

DeBlasio has wrecked the city. It's become a pit, especially in Times Square area.

When you don't have the cops' respect, you don't run the city.

Bloomberg is sorely missed. DeBlasio is Sinkin' Dinkins Part Deux.

There’s not a racist bone in your body, you quivering jellyfish.

Fuck off. You don't know shit about NYC, nor especially me, dimwit.

We all know tons about you[/i]. You made it impossible for us not to.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17731 on: August 03, 2019, 01:07:10 AM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-garner-trial-nypd-administrative-judge-recommends-firing-daniel-pantaleo-today-2019-08-02/

#Icantbreathe

Nah. Not so much

Good job by Deblasio

DeBlasio has wrecked the city. It's become a pit, especially in Times Square area.

Whatever you learned on you double decker tour bus ride is the whole truth, hayseed. Maybe grow a spine since you don’t have the requisites to grow a brain. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17733 on: August 03, 2019, 12:11:03 PM »

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/01/perceptics-hack-license-plate-readers/?fbclid=IwAR0ZP3rTml2a08SclGvcErPdOlFtY0Vr2U9Ta4wub4E1JJS-6JM_9CpMiHg

Hacked emails show that the border security issue was prompted by industry, not by border security.

That said, hacked emails remain a problem, not a solution.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #17734 on: August 03, 2019, 01:17:01 PM »

New York has become the major tourist destination on the planet. Commerce and the arts are top drawer. City has really rebuilt itself after 9-11. I recently made the tour during my VA appeal process, very few vacant lots or shabby neighborhoods. Tons of people. Amazon wanted in but was turned back by AOZ. My major dislike of DeB is that he is a sanctuary city icon and lost to squad crazy on Amazon. Little to no chance of winning nomination. What is it with him and the NYPD? Sometimes an adversarial situation is good.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17735 on: August 03, 2019, 03:33:36 PM »

I have a friend here in California who is an electrician, and he said he did not realize how bad the economy was until he could no longer find work, and his pay went from $75.00 per hour to $25.00 per hour. I told him that 500,000 jobs were lost to China alone, and he said that he feels it. He has a few loyal rich old ladies who keep him working, so he will not starve, but we can all see that the economy needs to improve, and that more jobs need to be created.

We need fair trade deals, etc, and China needs to buy our stuff, etc.

And our new beef deal with the E.U. is great, our cattle ranchers are happy.

China needs to buy our beef too. Texas is huge, we can raise a lot of beef in the USA.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:36:20 PM by FlyingVProd »

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #17736 on: August 03, 2019, 03:45:24 PM »

#Icantbreathe

Nah. Not so much

Good job by Deblasio

We all know tons about you[/i]. You made it impossible for us not to.

Bullshit.

Professor.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #17737 on: August 03, 2019, 03:46:40 PM »

#Icantbreathe

Nah. Not so much

Good job by Deblasio

Whatever you learned on you double decker tour bus ride is the whole truth, hayseed. Maybe grow a spine since you don’t have the requisites to grow a brain.

Cute.

And as expected.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #17738 on: August 03, 2019, 03:48:55 PM »

New York has become the major tourist destination on the planet. Commerce and the arts are top drawer. City has really rebuilt itself after 9-11. I recently made the tour during my VA appeal process, very few vacant lots or shabby neighborhoods. Tons of people. Amazon wanted in but was turned back by AOZ. My major dislike of DeB is that he is a sanctuary city icon and lost to squad crazy on Amazon. Little to no chance of winning nomination. What is it with him and the NYPD? Sometimes an adversarial situation is good.

He won't let them do their job.

And the city was much better under Bloomberg. Ask any cop, teacher, fireman, etc.

barton

« Reply #17739 on: August 03, 2019, 05:39:28 PM »

Terrible shootings in ElPaso, Texas. Reports are very bad, many killed. Working with State and Local authorities, and Law Enforcement. Spoke to Governor to pledge total support of Federal Government. God be with you all! 

God be with you....because I'm doing sweet fuck-all about it!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:49:17 AM by Barton »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17740 on: August 03, 2019, 06:36:49 PM »

As Gov Bullock says - we need to make it more of a mental health issue, less a political one
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17741 on: August 03, 2019, 06:49:05 PM »

Elizabeth Warren is fastest out of the box in political pandering.

The news out of El Paso is devastating. I'm heartbroken for the victims and their families. Far too many communities have suffered through tragedies like this already. We must act now to end our country's gun problem.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17742 on: August 03, 2019, 07:36:04 PM »

He won't let them do their job.

And the city was much better under Bloomberg. Ask any cop, teacher, fireman, etc.

Really?  So if DeBlasio gets involved and Off. Pantaleo is fired, this is a bad thing?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #17743 on: August 03, 2019, 08:13:20 PM »

Ah.  Here come the rest.

Former Vice President Joe Biden; Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.); South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg; and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro expressed sadness while calling for change.

Change. We don’t want people to kill other people.
Has there been a time in the history of the world when this sentiment has never been heard before ?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 08:19:33 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #17744 on: August 03, 2019, 08:21:50 PM »

Thoughts and prayers, right Red?

Thoughts and prayers.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 4288