Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1610876 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #17851 on: August 05, 2019, 03:36:21 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17852 on: August 05, 2019, 03:59:48 PM »

A really good idea politically

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1876925

Don’t wait. Lead.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17853 on: August 05, 2019, 04:20:44 PM »

The stores need to stop being cheapskates, and they need to spend the money to hire armed security guards to protect their customers.
And I support all of our human rights, I support our ACLU, and I also support our NRA.

There are a lot of unemployed Veterans who are qualified to be armed security guards, the stores need to hire them and spend the money to keep everyone safe. The schools also need armed security guards.

Now is not a time to be a cheapskate when it comes to keeping our people safe, the stores and schools, etc, need to hire armed security guards to protect everyone.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17854 on: August 05, 2019, 06:25:54 PM »

Angry White males snapping?
Why is anyone surprised?

"Discrimination of White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious monorities"  [Australia, 2008]
Laws were passed in the parliament.

Much the same in America [without the laws]...it seems.

Persecuted at every turn, society's most hated people, it was only a matter of time before White males snapped....and all these massacres happened.

You are just dumber than a fucking speed bump.   Take your fantasy persecution lament and stick it where the moon don't shine.

Your own people told you at Charlottesville.
 Guys marching waving flaming torches shouting "we will not be replaced" or whatever it was.

"Jews will not replace us" was a part of that.

You want to defend the racist, anti-semitic, white supremacists?

Color me unsurprised.

Jews are not their problem, someone should tell them.
Others are though....like the "we will take over"/ "go back to Plymouth Rock, pilgrims it's your turn to die"/"leave like beaten rats" lot for example.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17855 on: August 05, 2019, 06:28:51 PM »

Bambi you are emblematic of the problem. You are approaching peak stupid. Carry on.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17856 on: August 05, 2019, 06:38:07 PM »

Why is anyone surprised?

"Discrimination of White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious monorities"  [Australia, 2008]

Persecuted at every turn, society's most hated people, it was only a matter of time before White males snapped....and all these massacres happened.

You are just dumber than a fucking speed bump.   Take your fantasy persecution lament and stick it where the moon don't shine.

Guys marching waving flaming torches shouting "we will not be replaced" or whatever it was.

Color me unsurprised.

Others are though....like the "we will take over"/ "go back to Plymouth Rock, pilgrims it's your turn to die"/"leave like beaten rats" lot for example.

You don't and won't get it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17857 on: August 05, 2019, 06:38:55 PM »

In alarming teleprompter slip-up, Trump condemns white supremacy instead of tacitly endorsing it

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17858 on: August 05, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »

Why is anyone surprised?

Color me unsurprised.

I'm only the messenger.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17859 on: August 05, 2019, 06:47:19 PM »

Bambi, you are a flaccid cow spewing methane.

You have no message, only stench.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17860 on: August 05, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

Bambi you are emblematic of the problem. You are approaching peak stupid. Carry on.

Here's a heads up;

I won't be living in a squalid hovel in South Africa [or Australia] like the White people shown on my tv news show last night..."we're paying for the sins of our fathers" said one White guy about 60.
No teeth most of them, begging for food, etc.

Can't see Whitey in America giving up his guns anytime soon.

Hollywood could make love movies instead of movies where people are being slaughtered with guns 24/7.

And I'll hazard a guess that the White people in America now won't be either...no matter how many times the Leftists scream "white privilege" and "you will soon be extinct", "we'll run you out of the workforce" at them.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:55:40 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17861 on: August 05, 2019, 06:51:27 PM »

Why is anyone surprised?

Color me unsurprised.

I'm only the messenger.

"Jews are not their problem, someone should tell them."

You're the messenger?

Then tell them, not us.

Start with the ones in Australia or write in your own name to the ones here. I am sure they would be thrilled to hear from you.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17862 on: August 05, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »

Here's a heads up;

I won't be living in a squalid hovel in South Africa [or Australia] like the White people shown on my tv news show last night..."we're paying for the sins of our fathers" said one White guy about 60.
No teeth, begging for food, etc.

And I'll hazard a guess that the White people in America now won't be either...no matter how many times the Leftists scream "white privilege" and "you will soon be extinct", "we'll run you out of the workforce" at them.

Making the point that you are emblematic of the problem.

We knew it already, but it is good of you to try to drive the point home.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17863 on: August 05, 2019, 06:58:17 PM »

Bambi, the way we know that your reasoning is screwy is this:

You know what’s funny is that there are hundreds of millions of “disenfranchised, disaffected” women and not a single fucking one of them is shooting up a Wal Mart.

And they were disenfranchised and disaffected for decades (while firearms were readily available), but were not shooting up such places then.

The problem is men, not how they are treated, whether you like it or not.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17864 on: August 05, 2019, 06:58:47 PM »

Here's a heads up;

No teeth, begging for food, etc.

Making the point that you are emblematic of the problem.

We knew it already, but it is good of you to try to drive the point home.

Here's another message...
The Democrats/left could help by preaching love of all people and not bashing up White males at every turn.

Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 ... 4288