Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1605630 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #17925 on: August 06, 2019, 06:03:20 PM »

Do you think - from a white man's perspective - that the continued decrease in % of US population that is white is something that should concern them?

How about the increase in % that do not speak English?

The stranglehold a few dozen white men have on the nation’s wealth should concern the rest of the white men. The fact the Uber white Uber rich would rather bankroll white ISIS than pay their fair share of taxes should concern the rest of white men.

The fact that thousands of the most inadequate white men are gung ho to join this race war, to the detriment of all American families should concern white men.

But please keep trying to justify White ISIS and explain to us how it won your sympathy.

I dont know what that means - sorry

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17926 on: August 06, 2019, 06:07:22 PM »

https://bbc.in/2yJ5BTi?fbclid=IwAR03sMOwd-pq66xgoQ-qd1kCl6EEz2tnj-naZNPajaT4aHLzBpw-n-_Ncpc

Texas police sorry for leading black man by rope

Somehow, "sorry" doesn't really cut it.

What else were they supposed to do?
Give the arrested person a ride on the horse?

It's a technique they use, well used to use, now banned for everybody....when arresting people/anybody.

Could you be this stupid? I suppose you could.

This guy names Marconi invented this device called the radio. During World War II, the hand held two way radio extended that invention. These days the police on the job all carry them, unless undercover - this includes the mounted police in Texas.

Then a squad car comes as back-up and picks up the suspect.

They used to use it a long time ago. It is frowned upon for a number of reasons, but if you couldn't figure it out, I suspect you cannot accept them, either.

I figured out, from what the cop said in the link, that they used the technique on everybody, not just Black people.
Maybe all the squad cars were busy.
Maybe they were only going a short distance.
The man was not being dragged...but walking at gentle pace.
If it were me, I'd rather have that than being tossed into the dog box on the back of a small pickup truck like the cops do in my non-US state.

Go woke, go broke.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17927 on: August 06, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »

https://bbc.in/2yJ5BTi?fbclid=IwAR03sMOwd-pq66xgoQ-qd1kCl6EEz2tnj-naZNPajaT4aHLzBpw-n-_Ncpc

It's a technique they use, well used to use, now banned for everybody....when arresting people/anybody.

This guy names Marconi invented this device called the radio. During World War II, the hand held two way radio extended that invention. These days the police on the job all carry them, unless undercover - this includes the mounted police in Texas.

They used to use it a long time ago. It is frowned upon for a number of reasons, but if you couldn't figure it out, I suspect you cannot accept them, either.

First I am seeing of this

Police chief stood tall in this instance.  Imagine - good men on both sides.

But I think the apology should come from the arresting officers as well.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17928 on: August 06, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »

JULIAN CASTRO is done.  Some poor judgment last 2 days.

A shame.  Had hope he may be the one.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17929 on: August 06, 2019, 06:12:51 PM »

The people are so divided that a congresswoman from El Paso has said that she does not want Trump to visit El Paso.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/05/el-paso-walmart-shooting-veronica-escobar-says-trump-not-welcome/1919915001/

No surprise.
Ms Escobar is a Democrat/Leftist.

Maybe Trump could visit and have prayers and sympathy with the White people in El Paso...seeing as how the Latino/Hispanic community doesn't seem to want their President there.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:14:28 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17930 on: August 06, 2019, 06:13:18 PM »

I figured out, from what the cop said in the link, that they used the technique on everybody, not just Black people.
If it were me, I'd rather have that than being tossed into the dog box on the back of a small pickup truck like the cops do in my non-US state.

Dude - check yourself

See both sides for once.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17931 on: August 06, 2019, 06:19:31 PM »

Dude - check yourself

See both sides for once.

I see both sides.
In my eyes the cops did nothing wrong...if they were roping all people, not just people of color.
A rope [not around neck] and a Black man...I can see the problem some people might have.
Go woke, go broke.

Urethra_Franklin

• View Profile
« Reply #17932 on: August 06, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17933 on: August 06, 2019, 06:36:10 PM »

Another question people might have is ;

"If the Leftists/Democrats weren't cheering for open borders and unbridled illegal immigration, would there be any immigration crisis at all, and would there have been the mass shootings?"
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

oilcan

« Reply #17935 on: August 06, 2019, 06:42:41 PM »

Another question people might have is ;

"If the Leftists/Democrats weren't cheering for open borders and unbridled illegal immigration, would there be any immigration crisis at all, and would there have been the mass shootings?"

As KC said, check yourself, dude.  No one on the Left mainstream is calling for open borders or illegal migration. 

oilcan

« Reply #17936 on: August 06, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »

JULIAN CASTRO is done.  Some poor judgment last 2 days.

A shame.  Had hope he may be the one.

I like him.  What specifically do you mean by poor judgment?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17937 on: August 06, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »

oilcan

« Reply #17938 on: August 06, 2019, 06:49:55 PM »

This guy names Marconi invented this device called the radio....

This is a troll, Josh.   No one in their right mind can fail to understand why handling this like some scene in a spaghetti western is wrong, or that calling for a patrol car is the obvious procedure.  This demeaning image hurts law enforcement and further erodes public trust in them.

oilcan

« Reply #17939 on: August 06, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »

This type "reporting" needs to stop, CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/politics/weekly-fact-check-trump-early-august/index.html

Checking politician's lies is a basic function of journalism.   Trump lies, a lot.  Get over it.

Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 4288