Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1592909 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #18090 on: August 08, 2019, 09:45:56 PM »

Achtung, bitches!

”He’s identified the enemy whose infestation threatens OUR nation. The Invasion must be stopped for “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

There are networks of nut jobs and organizations connected through the dark web of conspiracy theorists and white supremacists. They see Trump as their Commander-in-Chief who has set the mission and they are his soldiers heeding the call.”

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2019/08/04/domestic-terrorists-dont-make-america-great-again/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18091 on: August 08, 2019, 09:51:12 PM »

RAHOWA - Racial Holy War

”Choose an issue and it’s some black, brown, female or undocumented person taking what these guys feel is rightfully theirs, including their women, so add lesbians to the list. Don’t scoff! In this society everything revolves around sex… and these schmoes ain’t getting any, so they seriously resent those who are. Then they take their phallic enhancement tool somewhere and spray their metal-jacketed seed to purify America and… yeah, that shit sounds wild, but where’s the lie?”

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2019/08/08/trump-cant-and-wont-change-his-white-supremacist-fans/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18092 on: August 08, 2019, 10:25:54 PM »

Hollywood Actress Rosanna Arquette apologized for being “born white,” saying she felt “shame” before locking down her Twitter account after a backlash.
“I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actress tweeted on Wednesday.
Two days prior, Arquette tweeted an image of herself kneeling in front of American flags along with the words, “I’ll never stand for the flag again.”

Her version of the Kaepernicke ploy tailored to her;
Desperately Seeking Significance.

I'm not sorry I was "born White".
I'm not American, but it's much the same deal.
I wouldn't like to have been born Black...look how they were treated in Australia and America by their White masters.
I wouldn't like to have been born Asian on some garbage dump in Asia either...look how they were treated by their Asian masters.

"Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will."
Is that quote from the New Testament?

No.
It's the advice my first boss [bank manager] gave me on my first day in the workforce aged 18.
It didn't mean much to me then, as at the time I thought 'everyone' in the world was a lovely person. [it was 1964]  LOL
It took me way too long to find out they weren't.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #18093 on: August 08, 2019, 10:26:54 PM »

Before 9/11 happened, George W. Bush was focused on the Western Hemisphere, W was working to bring us all together, and instead of all of the jobs going to China, W wanted to create some jobs here in the Western Hemisphere, he pointed out that we have some of the poorest people in the world right here in the Western Hemisphere who need jobs, and that these people are our good Christian neighbors. I knew that the Middle East was full of violent terrorists, and I knew about the attacks in Israel, etc, but I was not focused on Al Qeda at all, I was trying to bring everyone together here in the Western Hemisphere, and to create the jobs for our Christian brothers and sisters instead of sending all of the jobs to communists in China. Mexico is a free country, I could drive right down tomorrow and have a beer on the beach in Mexico, and Mexico is California's number one trade partner. As the battle in the Middle East lessens, then we can focus more on a peacetime economy, and we need to build a great network here in the Western Hemisphere.

And we are all free and democratic except for Cuba, and aside from the problems in Venezuela, etc.

https://www.oei.es/acercade/sedes

http://www.oas.org/en/

Now that we have peace, we need to create some peacetime jobs here in the Western Hemisphere.

Ivanka Trump is in South America right now, promoting more women to own businesses.

https://www.abc4.com/news/international/ivanka-trump-to-promote-womens-initiative-in-south-america/

I love Ivanka, I think she is great. If only her father was not so bad.

And on the issue of South America, instead of spending money fighting, we have been feeding people, and educating the children, and it is working, South America is making progress in some areas, such as in Colombia.

Presidents Pastrana, Uribe, and Santos, they were all great, and Ivan Duque is great.

And with all of the problems in Venezuela, the starving people from Venezuela have been pouring into Colombia, where UNICEF and others are helping the people. It is great that Colombia is strong and free so they can help the people of Venezuela. Colombia is a great ally to the Christian people.

Also of note, land is cheap and plentiful in Nevada, and the schools are good.

Let there be peace, and let us bring millions of good Christians here in the Western Hemisphere out of poverty, and get them eating healthy diets, etc, and get the kids all into school, etc.

Instead of walls, we need to build bridges.

And Shakira builds schools in Colombia with her children's charity, she is amazing, I just love her.

https://fundacionpiesdescalzos.com/en/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_Foundation

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 10:28:55 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18094 on: August 08, 2019, 10:34:55 PM »

Like any forumites here look after others first before they look after themselves.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #18095 on: August 08, 2019, 10:59:12 PM »

It's clear you don't have children.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18096 on: August 08, 2019, 11:07:35 PM »

What Ms Arquette should be doing is saluting the flag, thanking all the people who've fought/fought and died under the flag so America can be free and she can have the opportunity to be who she is and make the money she does.

If she's feeling guilty and ashamed about being White ...maybe she could visit the homes/sleeping bags of lots of poor non-White folk and give them each $1000.

Wonder what the Twitterites backlash was that made her close her Twitter account?
My guess is that it wasn't pretty.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18097 on: August 08, 2019, 11:12:27 PM »

If you're in a plane that's in trouble, they tell you to affix your mask first...look after yourself first, then you're in a position to help children/others.

From what I've seen of adult children lately, and the way they treat their older/elderly parents, I wouldn't advise putting adult children before yourself.
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #18098 on: August 08, 2019, 11:45:16 PM »

Then shouldn't we be going after US employers, rather than migrants who are just trying to feed and clothe their families?  Sounds like these companies are the more serious lawbreakers.
lawa

Companies are definitely supporting the lets ignore the immigration laws and have open borders movement.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #18099 on: August 08, 2019, 11:49:40 PM »

If you're in a plane that's in trouble, they tell you to affix your mask first...look after yourself first, then you're in a position to help children/others.

From what I've seen of adult children lately, and the way they treat their older/elderly parents, I wouldn't advise putting adult children before yourself.
It's clear you don't have children. Good.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18100 on: August 09, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18102 on: August 09, 2019, 12:40:19 AM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18103 on: August 09, 2019, 12:54:55 AM »

There is no bottom to these bastards... there can be no compromise with the GOP. anyone who says Dems should reach across the aisle for the sake of getting things done don’t have any idea what’s going on and don’t feel the ‘apprehension’ those of us have seen before. Government, Weaponized against the populace… as it was when the FBI was the state and J. Edgar Hoover was the FBI.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-cb-ice-raids-koch-foods-chicago-20190808-nxri7je3qvhrnes3gqnqwxgulq-story.html

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18104 on: August 09, 2019, 01:06:38 AM »

Like any forumites here look after others first before they look after themselves.

You don’t understand the concept of love, duty and honor.

sometimes you just have to do what has to be done regardless whether or not it’s good for you...

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 4288