Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1206 1207 [1208] 1209 1210 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1605281 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #18106 on: August 09, 2019, 01:50:53 AM »

If you aren’t fatally compromised, you can’t be on team trump.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18107 on: August 09, 2019, 02:44:16 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18108 on: August 09, 2019, 02:47:01 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/new-jersey-mayor-lgbtq-comments-affront/index.html

A New Jersey mayor called the LGBTQ rights movement "an affront to almighty God" at a town council meeting and warned that people who support "unrighteous laws" will be held accountable.

Barnegat Township Mayor Alfonso Cirulli, a former assistant principal, began Tuesday by condemning a state law that requires LGBTQ-inclusive material be taught in public school. He said the law "crossed over the line into absurdity" and politicians "have no right to promote the LGBT agenda."
He said, "There is no hate or bigotry intended here,"

Methinks he has no perspective or consciousness. "No bigotry intended" indeed.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18109 on: August 09, 2019, 03:50:57 AM »

The ICE raids in Mississippi were a reprisal against workers for filing sexual assault claims.

Jingoistic violence is immediately corrupted because the promoters and perpetrators are never sincere in their bigotry but instead use it as a tool to violently pursue their self interest.

The republican party is the party of Roy Moore is the party of Roger Ailes is the party of Denny Hastert is the party of donald trump, each iteration a little more disgusting and virulent than the one before.

Some of ya’ll’s passion for the plight of the American worker is being used to justify physical intervention by federal law enforcement to silence witnesses resulting in whatever damage to the case along with the stranding of dozens of American children on their first day of school, leaving deep and lifelong scars.

None of the owners of the raided factories were arrested or charged.

Lying about vital and productive working people in this country lets crackers wage war on women while advancing their race war with the same release of hounds.

That’s what grows when ethnic and class exclusion gets injected into what claims to be a pro-worker agenda.

It’s not American jobs your protecting. It’s the impunity with which cracker managers feel up the female employees at chicken processing plants.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #18110 on: August 09, 2019, 06:05:18 AM »

Nice op piece directed at Seattle mayor but fits most sanctuary leaders.

---Dori: Jenny Durkan cares more about illegal immigrants than homeless citizens---

https://mynorthwest.com/1347573/dori-jenny-durkan-trump-op-ed/?

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18111 on: August 09, 2019, 06:30:37 AM »

Nice op piece directed at Seattle mayor but fits most sanctuary leaders.

---Dori: Jenny Durkan cares more about illegal immigrants than homeless citizens---

https://mynorthwest.com/1347573/dori-jenny-durkan-trump-op-ed/?

It’s starchy white and comes to a point, but on its face the piece has a couple of holes in it.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18112 on: August 09, 2019, 06:34:24 AM »

It's clear you don't have children.

If you're in a plane that's in trouble, they tell you to affix your mask first...look after yourself first, then you're in a position to help children/others.

From what I've seen of adult children lately, and the way they treat their older/elderly parents, I wouldn't advise putting adult children before yourself.
It's clear you don't have children. Good.

At least my son can't hack me to death in my own home like one unfortunate father had happen to him the other day.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18113 on: August 09, 2019, 06:41:09 AM »

Your life isn’t shit because you are a cowardly incapable fuckwad.

Your life is shit because you avoided all these dangerous choices.

Good job fuckwad.

P.s.  you’re not white.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18114 on: August 09, 2019, 06:43:00 AM »

It's clear you don't have children.

If you're in a plane that's in trouble, they tell you to affix your mask first...look after yourself first, then you're in a position to help children/others.

From what I've seen of adult children lately, and the way they treat their older/elderly parents, I wouldn't advise putting adult children before yourself.
It's clear you don't have children. Good.

At least they can't abuse me now that I'm old;

https://www.smh.com.au/money/planning-and-budgeting/how-to-stop-elder-financial-abuse-at-the-hands-of-loved-ones-20160217-gmwwhz.html

How to stop elder financial abuse at the hands of loved ones

'Inheritance impatience' is one of the drivers of elder financial abuse, writes Christine Long.

#####

And they looked so cute when they were 4.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18115 on: August 09, 2019, 06:44:43 AM »

Deficit Don poses with an orphaned hospitalized baby the exact way his elder sons pose with carcasses of rare animals and he does so for the exact same reasons.

“I did this,” his smug mug beams. “There was life here till I came along.”

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18116 on: August 09, 2019, 06:51:31 AM »

Your life isn’t shit because you are a cowardly incapable fuckwad.

Your life is shit because you avoided all these dangerous choices.

Good job fuckwad.

P.s.  you’re not white.

My life is just fine...as good as can be expected for most people of my age in Australia.
I can still afford heating and cooling, have a comfortable home, and a warm bed...a lot more than many people in Australia today have.
Thanks to the climate change brigade, for how much longer is not known.

I'm White, for the point of the govt man's and society's exercise.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18117 on: August 09, 2019, 07:29:29 AM »

There is no such animal as a white man. You’re better off pretending you are a unicorn or a fairy. At least those imaginary beasts are cute.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:10:55 AM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #18119 on: August 09, 2019, 08:12:12 AM »

"Having kids would be wonderful, honey. But they might hack us to death and steal our money when they are older. We'd best not." I understimated the originality in your thinking, bambu.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 1206 1207 [1208] 1209 1210 ... 4288