Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1595953 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #18360 on: August 12, 2019, 10:25:11 PM »

And now kid portrays Epstein as a figure worthy of pity?

No.  Not at all.

I just think there needs to be a consistency in treatment of those awaiting trial.

Disagree?

"Oh, he's just a  piece of shit - let him kill himself."

He was the one example you chose to champion. A pedophile predator monster, who if not for the reporting of the free press would have gotten off with a sweetheart deal and would have continued his monstrous predatory practices.

Consistency in treatment?

You fool no one.

I haven't championed anyone.  I just pointed out your hypocrisy.

My hypocrisy?

He was jailed for multiple heinous crimes and rather than face his accusers and defend himself he committed "suicide".

and he, a predatory pimp, child abuser, and monster,  was the only person you chose to defend.

And I called you out for your selective defense of a deranged and dangerous pervert.

Family member?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18361 on: August 12, 2019, 10:35:21 PM »

When did I defend Epstein?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #18362 on: August 12, 2019, 10:43:40 PM »

You took exception to the incarceration of  a guilty serial child abuser, pimp and pervert.

How many children does he have to rape and have his freinds rape for him to be locked up?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18363 on: August 12, 2019, 10:54:48 PM »

You took exception to the incarceration of  a guilty serial child abuser, pimp and pervert.

heh

not interested in your ridiculousness right now

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #18364 on: August 12, 2019, 10:58:27 PM »

Epstein was treated like a DOG

And you guys are OK with this.

Sad.

He was in the care of the Bureau of Prisons which is a division of the DOJ whose chief executive is William Barr. The buck stops there, right?

Benghazi...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #18365 on: August 12, 2019, 10:58:54 PM »

heh

Ran out of fingers and toes counting the children Epstein  & Co raped?

How many raped kids warrants a jail cell for a wealthy man with friends in high places?

That's a rhetorical question, I don't expect an amoral dunce like you to grasp the essence of the question.

So keep on counting your fingers and toes, you fucking moron.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18366 on: August 12, 2019, 11:04:37 PM »

Epstein was treated like a DOG

And you guys are OK with this.

Sad.

He was in the care of the Bureau of Prisons which is a division of the DOJ whose chief executive is William Barr. The buck stops there, right?

Sure

Which is why there is now an investigation

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18367 on: August 12, 2019, 11:05:37 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18369 on: August 12, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »

If it becomes a basket case, it won't be able to assist anyone, in any way...inside or outside its borders.
The roads are already carparks, there isn't enough housing for everyone, people are starving-eating out of garbage bins, there are cities overrun with garbage in the streets, people living under tarps on the streets...etc.
Brining in millions more needy people gonna?

(a) It's already a basket case and the rest of the world knows it.

(b) I told you that you were full of shit on the "not enough homes" line, but you neither believed me nor bothered to look up the facts for yourself, which is par fo the course for you. So... "The short answer is that there are roughly 18,600,000 vacant homes in the United States as of February 2014. There are 600,000 Americans who experience homelessness on any given night, making the amount of vacant homes six times the amount of individuals without a place to sleep at night."

It has not changed significantly in the interening 5.5 years.

(c) We have the solutions to the trash on the streets and the homeless folks. We choose not to deal with it. We also have the solution to poverty and we choose not to deal with that, either.

(d) "The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) said 116,000 people were homeless on census night in 2016, representing 50 homeless people per 10,000."

In the US, it's 17 homeless people per 10,000. Shut the fuck up and deal with your own problems, asshole.

What happened to that commitment to try to increase the quality of your posts?!

We're talking about America.
I'm quite happy to talk with you about what's wrong with Australia anytime you like.

The 18,600,000 vacant homes are not available for the homeless, obviously.
A rough guess would be that any millions more poor and needy immigrants wouldn't have access to those homes either.
So 600,000 homeless would quickly turn into 3,600,000.

Making up random numbers to try to support your bogus argument.

The US has the power to allocate those homes.

And your alleged millions of additional homeless is hilariously disconnected from even Luee's version of reality.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18370 on: August 12, 2019, 11:20:30 PM »

If it becomes a basket case, it won't be able to assist anyone, in any way...inside or outside its borders.
The roads are already carparks, there isn't enough housing for everyone, people are starving-eating out of garbage bins, there are cities overrun with garbage in the streets, people living under tarps on the streets...etc.
Brining in millions more needy people gonna?

(a) It's already a basket case and the rest of the world knows it.

(b) I told you that you were full of shit on the "not enough homes" line, but you neither believed me nor bothered to look up the facts for yourself, which is par fo the course for you. So... "The short answer is that there are roughly 18,600,000 vacant homes in the United States as of February 2014. There are 600,000 Americans who experience homelessness on any given night, making the amount of vacant homes six times the amount of individuals without a place to sleep at night."

It has not changed significantly in the interening 5.5 years.

(c) We have the solutions to the trash on the streets and the homeless folks. We choose not to deal with it. We also have the solution to poverty and we choose not to deal with that, either.

(d) "The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) said 116,000 people were homeless on census night in 2016, representing 50 homeless people per 10,000."

In the US, it's 17 homeless people per 10,000. Shut the fuck up and deal with your own problems, asshole.

What happened to that commitment to try to increase the quality of your posts?!

We're talking about America.

And now we are talking about Australia.

Your country has a bigger homelessness problem than ours. What gives?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18371 on: August 12, 2019, 11:22:07 PM »

No.  Not at all.

I just think there needs to be a consistency in treatment of those awaiting trial.

Yet the only time you have raised the issue is in defense of Epstein.

Silence from you  when we talk about the concentration camps, if not downright hostility. ("Stop it!")

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18372 on: August 12, 2019, 11:23:46 PM »

Just curious how one answers "not sure" to the poll question.   I would think that would be something you'd remember. 

The question is stupid

Oh?

Why is that?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18373 on: August 12, 2019, 11:24:38 PM »

No.  Not at all.

Yet the only time you have raised the issue is in defense of Epstein.

Its the news of the day

Was there a similar newsworthy prison suicide that I failed to comment on?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18374 on: August 12, 2019, 11:24:47 PM »

heh

Kid is too busy expressing his own ridiculousness.
Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 4288