Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Campaign Trail  (Read 1787 times)

JoanKent

• View Profile
Re: Campaign Trail
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2019, 11:08:56 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 07:17:41 PM »

But I thought you guys liked Biden.
Trump has "set a standard" for presidents "that most mortals won't be able to meet. He out-works them, he out-thinks, he is remarkably resourceful, he's bright, his judgment is second to none."

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2019, 09:40:25 AM »

http s://docs.google (dot) com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSsq6n4lTn3pNfoKBrHdLDZVs8XSmHLD9qtGhHbEiDyU57aTiQeVWGiWf5Znx8QG_hqXIQCGFgXLP8M/pubhtml/sheet?headers=false&gid=0
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 12:27:00 AM by josh »
Trump has "set a standard" for presidents "that most mortals won't be able to meet. He out-works them, he out-thinks, he is remarkably resourceful, he's bright, his judgment is second to none."

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2019, 12:28:16 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2019, 05:12:26 PM »

God help your party

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2019, 08:44:00 PM »

Leaning Bernie

I will certainly give him a deserved look

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2019, 11:30:22 PM »

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/08/susan-collins-dispenses-niceties-accepts?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=20044

Susan Collins and Paul LePage, a match made in campaign heaven.

If one wanted a way to disabuse people of their belief in her being a moderate, she certainly found a good way to do it!

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2019, 03:54:22 PM »

“They’d essentially been hitting the ‘remind me tomorrow’ button on a critical security update for over a decade,” Oliver explained, “meaning Georgia’s election systems operate on the same level of technical proficiency as Every Dad”.   

Watch Oliver's video embedded in the article.   Funny stuff, and informative.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/nov/04/john-oliver-exploitable-voting-machines

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2020, 04:01:14 PM »

Tom Steyer and Andrew Yang are two Californian rich guys who are running for President.

Tom Steyer has done things to help the children to have fresh locally produced fruits and vegetables with their school lunches, and he has done other good things. He seems like a smart guy, and he is worth a look.

Andrew Yang's father invented over 60 patents when he worked for GE (you can check for the exact number), so he comes from a smart family whom have contributed to America. He wants to give every American a basic income of $1,000.00 per month. But, he wants to take the money from American manufacturers, and instead I would suggest putting a tariff on imports to pay for it. However, I would suggest only giving aid to those who need it, and if you do not need aid then you should not receive something that you do not need. We should only give aid to the people who need it. I do not agree with Andrew Yang on everything, but he is worth a look. And Yang might make a good Vice President.

For the Republicans, Senator Marco Rubio is doing a great job in Florida, maybe he can run in 2024.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2020, 04:28:47 PM »

Tom Steyer and Andrew Yang are two Californian rich guys who are running for President.

Tom Steyer has done things to help the children to have fresh locally produced fruits and vegetables with their school lunches, and he has done other good things. He seems like a smart guy, and he is worth a look.

Andrew Yang's father invented over 60 patents when he worked for GE (you can check for the exact number), so he comes from a smart family whom have contributed to America. He wants to give every American a basic income of $1,000.00 per month. But, he wants to take the money from American manufacturers, and instead I would suggest putting a tariff on imports to pay for it. However, I would suggest only giving aid to those who need it, and if you do not need aid then you should not receive something that you do not need. We should only give aid to the people who need it. I do not agree with Andrew Yang on everything, but he is worth a look. And Yang might make a good Vice President.

For the Republicans, Senator Marco Rubio is doing a great job in Florida, maybe he can run in 2024.

Salute,

Tony V.
Empty suit. No chance of beating President Klobuchar for reelection.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories
Pages: 1 2 [3]