Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
December 13, 2017, 11:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Origins of Man (and Woman)  (Read 1033 times)
caclark

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

barton, your skull is of such construction that it can’t have thinking going on inside without the overload causing a meltdown or some kind of structural damage. When the thinking turns into ideas, they stick to the inner lining of your skull as you try to figure out how to get in there with a putty knife to pry them loose.

Your skull was never built to be a showcase for the thinking process. Your skull was designed to provide juvenile delinquents with something to throw rocks at.
Nostrabartus
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2008, 10:49:37 AM »

I'm glad you were able to detect the tongue-in-cheek tone of my above posting.  I do try to use words accurately and will do my best not to join the rampant cult of fuzzy usage that is taking over our nation.

"Nothing more foolish than a man chasing his hat!"
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2017, 10:34:36 PM »

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/australia-ends-insurance-subsidies-for-naturopathy-homeopathy-and-more/

Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: