Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
April 28, 2017, 01:47:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67
  Print  
Author Topic: Comedy  (Read 116009 times)
lustinjqSab

979298227 o.k.sana.b.a.klan.ov.a469.@gmail.com
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: November 12, 2016, 05:38:22 PM »

HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh Huh HuhHuh? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuh Huh  HuhHuh?? HuhHuh ? Huh??  ) HuhHuh??, HuhHuhHuh ?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Huh??, HuhHuhHuhHuh??, HuhHuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh Huh?? ??  HuhHuh?? Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh Huh Huh? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh?? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuhHuh? Huh? HuhHuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh ? HuhHuhHuh? Huh??, HuhHuhHuh ? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuhHuhHuh HuhHuh??  HuhHuh?? Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuh? HuhHuh? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh? ? Huh? Huh? Huh HuhHuhHuh Huh HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh  HuhHuh?? Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  Huh HuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuhHuh??  °C, Huh?? Huh? Huh HuhHuh? ? HuhHuhHuh, Huh?, HuhHuhHuh??, HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  Huh?? HuhHuh ?? HuhHuhHuh?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh ? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh Huh HuhHuh  HuhHuh ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Huh? HuhHuh?, HuhHuhHuh?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh ? Huh??  HuhHuh? HuhHuh? Huh: Huh?? HuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh?, HuhHuhHuh? ?? HuhHuhHuh?? °C, Huh?? Huh? HuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuh??, Huh?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuhHuh ? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh? ?? ?? HuhHuhHuh??  °C Huh HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh? ? HuhHuh??, ? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh? Huh? ? Huh??

lustinjqSab

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: November 12, 2016, 05:42:33 PM »

?? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh Huh??, Huh?? HuhHuhHuh?? Huh? ?? HuhHuh?? ? Huh HuhHuhHuh?? Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh, Huh?? ?? HuhHuh?? ? ?? HuhHuhHuh Huh??, HuhHuh? Huh? ? Huh??  Huh HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh??, ? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuhHuhHuh? Huh?? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh?, HuhHuh? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh?? Huh? HuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh HuhHuh? Huh? ? Huh??  Huh HuhHuhHuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuh?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuh? Huh HuhHuhHuh ??  ?? Huh HuhHuh HuhHuh??  ??  HuhHuh?? Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh ? HuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuhHuh?? ?? Huh HuhHuhHuhHuh, Huh HuhHuh?? HuhHuh?? HuhHuh?, HuhHuhHuh?? Huh? ? HuhHuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh? ? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh??  HuhHuh ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh Huh HuhHuh? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuh Huh  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  ??  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  Huh HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh? Huh? ? Huh??

lustinjqSab

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: November 12, 2016, 05:44:16 PM »

HuhHuh?? HuhHuh??, HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh? ?? Huh?? HuhHuhHuh ?? Huh?  ?? ?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh, Huh?? Huh? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuh? ?? ?? Huh??  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuhHuh HuhHuh?? (HuhHuhHuh? Huh  HuhHuh Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuh, HuhHuh? HuhHuh ?? ?? ?, HuhHuhHuh Huh? ? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh ? Huh? HuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuhHuh, HuhHuh HuhHuh HuhHuh? HuhHuh ?? HuhHuhHuh? ?? Huh??, ? ?? Huh?, ? HuhHuh? ?? HuhHuhHuh?, ? ?? Huh? HuhHuh??  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh?? (HuhHuhHuh? Huh  HuhHuh?? HuhHuh ? Huh??  HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh?? ? HuhHuh Huh?? HuhHuhHuh? ? ? HuhHuhHuhHuh ? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh?, Huh?? ? HuhHuh?? HuhHuh? ?? Huh? Huh? HuhHuh Huh?? ?? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuhHuh ? Huh??  HuhHuh? HuhHuh,??, ? Huh HuhHuh? Huh?? ,??; HuhHuh ,?? ? HuhHuhHuh ??, Huh??,?? ? HuhHuhHuh ??, HuhHuh? Huh? HuhHuh ( ) ??  HuhHuh ? Huh??  ? HuhHuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh Huh? HuhHuh??  HuhHuh ? Huh??  ? HuhHuhHuh?? ?? HuhHuhHuh?? HuhHuhHuh? HuhHuh HuhHuhHuh HuhHuhHuh Huh? HuhHuh??  Huh? Huh? ? Huh??

« Reply #978 on: November 15, 2016, 01:44:30 PM »

It was funnier the first time.
bartonvacation
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: November 28, 2016, 12:30:35 PM »

This, from an NYT article on Steve Bannon, made me laugh:

As a filmmaker, Mr. Bannon, 63, has cited both the Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl and the left-wing documentarian Michael Moore as models. In top physical shape as a young Navy officer, and for years wearing the banker’s uniform of expensive suits, Mr. Bannon has in recent years sported flannel shirts and cargo pants. With a paunch and a sometimes scraggly beard, Mr. Bannon has a rugged look that Stephen Colbert described as “Robert Redford dredged from a river.”

Perfect!

UNO, where the f--k did you go, man? 

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see.

I read the news today... Huh BOY!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: February 17, 2017, 12:49:45 PM »

One for the "Be careful what you wish for" file.*

Last night Stephen Colbert's monologue was dedicated to Donald Trump's diatribe yesterday day.

It's the band storming off stage (disconcerting) to have to say that the oldest axiom of comedy has come crashing down.

"It's funny because it's true."

is now

"It's not funny, because it's true!"

* What I wish for is for this to somehow recraft itself into a joke.

BTW 9976

Tightly Wound, Loosely Wrapped.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: February 21, 2017, 10:49:55 AM »

Still true...

Still not funny.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: February 22, 2017, 03:29:44 PM »

In re: Comedy, TV and Politics.

I had seen the interview with Milo Yiannopoulos on Real Time. I was not impressed. Which was pretty much the whole point as far as Bill Maher was concerned. Which is pretty much the point of him being on HBO. They don't have to worry about losing sponsors, who is going to disconnect their HBO subscription because of some guest Bill Maher has on? The same people who can believe it what happened in Sweden at the same time.

As to Yia... He's not endorsing pedophilia he's endorsing NAMBLA at the most... Which is enough to get him kicked out of a GOPAC with a hearty "Wait for me back at the hotel!" from a number of the members. He's asserting the "Lolito" defense in that a 13 year old boy is old enough to know that he has a crush on an older man and they ought to be able to indulge their lusts.

If you are a snot nosed brat who everyone is touting as brilliant, your Narcissus is going to bloom. You will believe you can say any half baked idea that comes into your mind. You won't take the time to think through to the parameters of your initial flash of brill.

And if you hit fame at his age, you don't won't believe that Andy Warhol was an optimist. Milo will now spend the rest of his life as a "was famous for being infamous." Even Sarah Palin has disappeared, when was the last time anyone even heard from Michelle Bachman? How about Boy George? Billy Idol? Gary Hart was 6 inches from being POTUS, now he wouldn't even make a Taboola list!

I predict that Milo will reinvent himself as a lefty. He'll "discover" that both sides are humorless haters, so he might as well be liked by the left. If only because there is joy in their laughter as opposed to the ridicule in "conservative" laughter.

Bankshot's White Whale
Superhero Member

I'm a Fool to Care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: March 06, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »

Letterman interview in NY Magazine.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/david-letterman-in-conversation.html

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: March 27, 2017, 11:29:05 AM »

New Word:

Righth

It's almost "Rightish."

Perfect for the Post Truth America.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:30:50 AM by I Am Ex » Logged

FlyingVProd
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: April 03, 2017, 10:40:43 PM »

A guy walks into a bar, and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Trump and Cruz sitting over there?"

The Bartender answers, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you guys doing here?"

Cruz answers, "We are planning World War III."

The guy replies, "What will happen?"

Trump answers, "We are going to kill one hundred and forty million Muslims, and one Blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A Blonde with big tits, why a Blonde with big tits?!?"

Trump turns to Cruz and says, "See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the one hundred and forty million Muslims."

------

Salute,

Tony V.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: April 05, 2017, 08:28:39 AM »

That's a good joke. I told the hell out of that joke.

Here's something that is not exactly a joke.

It seems to me that the drug companies have flat out run out of names for their drugs.

It was becoming clear with Anusol. Which is some sort of rectal rectifier.  They can pronounce it an U sol all they want. We can see that it's Anus oil.

I see the new one. Xyzal... why didn't they go all the way and call it xyzab?  And then don't bother me with the made up pronunciation. Just say X Y Z ab.

How about the OIC med Movantik. Do they think we won't know that they are saying Move a shit? Do they give a shit?

I gotta go,  Igottatext.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: April 05, 2017, 09:35:26 AM »

Listen, I don't mind that drinking a martini kicks my ass.

What I don't think is fair is that the next day it reminds me that my head was up there at the time!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: April 06, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »

I could use a Don Rickles right now, calling this hockey puck a bedpan with teeth!

I look forward to a tribute from Triumph the insult comic smigeldog!

Rickels was in some truly awful... well mostly everything that had Don Rickels in it was truly awful. It shows to go you He wasn't even in this!

No but seriously. As unfunny as he was, you couldn't help but laugh, sometimes. And you had to respect that he had his shtick and he shtuck to it! And it was all his.

I could say "There'll never be another like him." But the truth is that there is at least one just like him on every elementary school playground in the world!

I'll miss you Don. Even though I thought you were dead, last three times I saw you I could have sworn you were already dead, and that was after your act!

bankshot1
Superhero Member

Hoosier Daddy!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: April 06, 2017, 03:11:57 PM »

Fuck

Rickles is dead?

He was great.

A legend.

I remember buying his first comedy album in '68 or '69, and listening and cracking up for hours to his riffs.

RIP Dummy

"If I were you I'd be pretty pissed, too, but I don't think anyone but you and I know what actually went up there on the board last weekend. I know I stepped over the line, and I did apologize, but I apologize again. It has bothered me all week, frankly, to know that I acted in such a manner"-Utley
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67
  Print  

Jump to: