Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Australia and Oceania  (Read 7444 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Australia and Oceania
« on: April 21, 2019, 01:21:38 PM »

Post here with stories and commentary regarding Australia, New Zealand, and other parts of Oceania.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
Re: Australia and Oceania
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 03:30:54 PM »

Shit hole.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 05:32:15 PM »

Shit hole.

Seems to be a popular concept among 'Americans'.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 05:54:54 PM »

Shit hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoCZgykBynw&t=10s
Top 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In 2019

1. Switzerland
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. UK
6. Sweden
7. Australia
8. Norway
9. USA
10. New Zealand

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 06:12:33 PM »

Shit hole.

1. Switzerland
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. UK
6. Sweden
7.  Big Shit Hole
8. Norway
9. USA
10. Smaller Shit Hole
fify.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 07:17:40 PM »

Shit hole.

1. Switzerland
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. UK
6. Sweden
7.  Big Shit Hole
8. Norway
9. USA
10. Smaller Shit Hole
fify.

And in between...the USA.

Actually mrs arafura loved the USA and the people she met, and stayed with.
Well except the white man in a 'restaurant' who was speaking to the young black girl like she was a bit of dirt, ...basically verbally abusing her, telling her she was too slow, she was useless, and to hurry up with his order.
mrs arafura told him the place was busy, the girl was doing her best, and that he was a rude man...."and you should get up earlier".
Exactly what I told her before she left home not to do, go getting into arguments in a foreign country. [or her home country for that matter].
Anyway, she bought a ticket to ride the 'restaurant' express, the man didn't bash her, or shoot her, so she arrived home safely.

USA is very similar to Australia, she says.
And only separated on the YouTube ranking by Norway.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 11:43:37 PM »

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/divisive-right-wing-senator-fraser-anning-responds-to-sri-lanka-terror-attacks-which-left-290-dead-including-two-australians-by-saying-islamic-populations-create-violence/ar-BBWb7Xf?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

Divisive right wing senator Fraser Anning responds to Sri Lanka terror attacks which left 290 dead including two Australians by saying 'Islamic populations create violence'

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning has sparked controversy once again after blaming the terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka on 'Islamic populations creating violence'.
In a series of Tweets on Monday night, the senator responded to the deaths of nearly 300 people, including Australian mother Manik Suriaaratchi and her daughter, Alexandria, 10, in coordinated explosions on Easter Sunday.

Suicide bombers targeted three churches, three luxury hotels, and a guesthouse, with authorities finding and disposing of another explosive at the airport later the same day.

The tweets mark the second time the politician has used a terror attack to comment on Islamic immigration, following similar statements made after the Christchurch mosque attacks last month.

'I was right all along. Islamic populations do indeed create violence,' he said.

He went on to warn Australians they would suffer for not taking a stance sooner, and implied people should stand up against Muslim immigration for the safety of their children.

'I am WARNING that if we continue to import Muslims into our country we will have more terrorist attacks, as has been proven time and time again,' he said.
'Take my advice if you want to ensure the safety of your children and a future for our nation's people.

'Ignore it, and face death.'

#####

Well there you go.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 06:45:21 PM »

'I was right all along. Islamic populations do indeed create violence,' he said.

His sensitivity is right up there with yours.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 01:11:20 PM »

Shit hole.

barton

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »

Once a jolly swagman
had a nasty chafing dong,
So he sat and dunked his willy in his tea,
And he sang as he sat and waited while his willy boiled,
You'll come a waltzing my dilda with me!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 06:41:09 PM »

On the issue of Venezuela, we know the situation is horrible, and people are starving in Venezuela.

We need to get them aid such as food and clean water and stuff, we need places where the people can be helped in the neighboring countries, such as Colombia, which we are doing, we need to open up the USA to immigrants from Venezuela (I suggest that they look at Nevada), while we help the people of Venezuela to hold a free and fair election to elect a new President whom they can all support, and then, and this is why this post is on the Australia and Oceania thread, the world needs to immediately expand trade with a free and democratic Venezuela.

And Australia is wealthy, Australia needs to immediately expand trade with Venezuela once a free and democratic Venezuela happens, it would really help.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 07:36:18 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2021, 07:36:28 PM »

Vikki Campion: Foreign emission targets aren’t all they seem

A closer look at our nearest neighbours, like New Zealand, reveals their emissions plans are bulk ambition, a bit of pragmatism and doused in positivity gibberish, Vikki Campion writes.

Vikki Campion
3 min read
February 5, 2021 The Telegraph

Lofty emission reduction “plans” are to virtue-signalling governments what positive life-affirmation mantras and essential oils are for trainwreck alcoholics.

You can wear all the crystals and dreamcatcher tattoos you want – but it won’t clean the back of the taxi after last night’s shenanigans.

After winning the 2019 election by promising not to follow Labor’s path on climate policy, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has now started musing on Australian carbon neutrality by 2050.
A closer look at our nearest neighbours reveals their emissions plans are bulk ambition, a bit of pragmatism and doused in so much positivity gibberish that it would challenge even Oprah.

New Zealand, where 43.5 per cent of emissions are from the country’s dairy and sheep herds, celebrates “net zero emissions of all greenhouse gases”except for the methane produced by cows and sheep.

New Zealand’s methane emissions are higher per capita than ours in Australia (5.83 t per capita versus 4.95 t per capita).
But we are the bad guys according to New Zealand because we haven’t adopted a net-zero emissions policy – even though they haven’t either.

Being the positive-thinkers they are, New Zealand legislators have kept their target open for review every few years on the chance that scientists find a way to stop cows burping.

#####

LOL

Yes, Australia...always the *bad guy*...climate change, carbon emissions, "refugees" [read "asylum-seekers"] etc...you name it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 07:41:41 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: [1] 2