Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 167088 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: NFL
« Reply #1140 on: July 02, 2019, 06:06:44 PM »

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 02, 2019, 07:34:36 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 02, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »

Fuck this ignorant asshole!

And fuck Nike for listening to him!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27102136/kaepernick-moves-nike-pull-flag-shoe
As always, you give precisely the response one expects from a racist. Precisely.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 02, 2019, 07:56:52 PM »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27102136/kaepernick-moves-nike-pull-flag-shoe
As always, you give precisely the response one expects from a racist. Precisely.

Just the reaction we can expect from an illiberal liberal.

So the flag that originates in Philadelphia is racist? News to the Quakers,  and Pennsylvania, the most tolerant and inclusive of colonies,

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 02, 2019, 08:09:59 PM »

"Why, Betsy, it's perfect! The circle representing the unity of the colonies against the King, right?"

"Oh, no, sir! That's supposed to be a noose, representing our commitment as white people to oppressing blacks!"

Fuck you, and your fucking horseshit.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 02, 2019, 08:15:05 PM »

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 02, 2019, 08:29:23 PM »

So the flag that originates in Philadelphia is racist? News to the Quakers,  and Pennsylvania, the most tolerant and inclusive of colonies,
As racist as a cartoon frog. Blame your fellow white supremacists for befouling the symbol. Credit Kaepernick and the Wall Street Journal - which has escaped your condemnation for reasons I am sure have nothing to do with them not generally speaking being prominent black activists - for helping Nike avoid the pr nightmare of having their shoes flaunted and celebrated the worst people on God's good earth.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: July 02, 2019, 08:47:00 PM »

"Why, Betsy, it's perfect! The circle representing the unity of the colonies against the King, right?"

"Oh, no, sir! That's supposed to be a noose, representing our commitment as white people to oppressing blacks!"

Fuck you, and your fucking horseshit.
Take it up with your fellow white supremicists. Not the ones pointing out how your people have excreted their filth on a patriotic symbol.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: July 02, 2019, 08:48:19 PM »

Kiss my ass, you ignorant turd. Clearly you don't shit about fuck.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 03, 2019, 01:16:50 PM »

Kiss my ass, you ignorant turd. Clearly you don't shit about fuck.

It's that we don't give a fuck about your shit. You almost had it right!

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: July 03, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »

The Quakers were tolerant of some things and not others.

There is a reason, after all, that they kicked Betsy Ross out upon her becoming Ross!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: July 03, 2019, 02:05:42 PM »

There is a reason, after all, that they kicked Betsy Ross out upon her becoming Ross!

They found out she shortened the family name from Rosenberg?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: July 03, 2019, 04:17:11 PM »

Good theory!

No, she eloped with Mr. Ross. That had not been her last name previously. (She went on to have two more last names in years to come, as she got married a 2nd and 3rd time, but nobody seems to pay much attention to that!)

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 04, 2019, 10:13:53 AM »

Bad theory. Jews played an integral part of the community in Philadelphia at the time. They were banned from Boston.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 04, 2019, 10:17:54 AM »

You should visit here: https://www.nmajh.org/

One of the best museums in a city known for great museums. I've been several times.

One thing you learn there is how influential Need were in helping develop American ideals, ideals that today, too many American Jews no longer support. Or they'd never become Republicans.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 329