Sports > Football

National Football League

<< < (2/986) > >>

bankshot1:
and he'll still be an obssessed clueless troll.

Hamilton Samuels:

--- Quote from: Yankguy1 on August 01, 2018, 08:52:26 AM ---Mr. Utley's barb is lacking its usual poison. I guess everybody needs training camp.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: bankshot1 on August 01, 2018, 09:10:34 AM ---and he'll still be an obssessed clueless troll.

--- End quote ---

Amazing how linking to published stories about in house squabbles on the Pats, from a New England media outlet is considered "trolling", until you consider who is lodging the complaint.

Deny, deny, deny.

Sad.

bankshot1:
I can't remember the last time I searched a Philly radio station website.

On second thought, I've never searched a Philly radio station website, as I can't  think of a reason why i would give enough of a shit to do so.

I guess the troll's got nothing better to do.

sad. boring troll.

SSDD

Hamilton Samuels:

--- Quote from: bankshot1 on August 01, 2018, 11:44:03 AM ---I can't remember the last time I searched a Philly radio station website.

On second thought, I've never searched a Philly radio station website, as I can't  think of a reason why i would give enough of a shit to do so.

sad. boring troll.

SSDD

--- End quote ---

Merely because you live in a narrow world of limited perspective, it dies not follow that others do.

FTR, I was linked to it thru Yahoo.

Do there you go, paranoid one.

bankshot1:

--- Quote from: MrUtley3 on August 01, 2018, 12:43:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: bankshot1 on August 01, 2018, 11:44:03 AM ---I can't remember the last time I searched a Philly radio station website.

sad. boring troll.

SSDD

--- End quote ---

Merely because you live in a narrow world of limited perspective, it dies not follow that others do.

FTR, I was linked to it thru Yahoo.

Do there you go, paranoid one.

--- End quote ---

Troll Feel free to search wherever on the web your troll heart desires, and post whatever you like, no matter how well the issue has already been covered and discussed previously.

You bring nothing new.

And you still remain a boring and stupid troll.

although I look forward to your book report on Brady.

You gonna make a nice cover with construction paper and your big box of crayons?

SSDD 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version