Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166289 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #3510 on: June 23, 2021, 04:57:11 PM »

Is "douchebag" worse than "supercilious" or "pedantic"?

You really should spend less time in Pikesville. Get out a little bit. See the countryside. Breathe some fresh air. It could do you some good.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: June 23, 2021, 05:03:52 PM »

You really should spend less time in Pikesville. Get out a little bit. See the countryside. Breathe some fresh air. It could do you some good.
"Get fresh air" says the man with his head permanently implanted up his own ass.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: June 23, 2021, 05:09:05 PM »

Hey, dumbass. For a guy who seems to pride himself on a tell it like it is, no bullshit approach, you make up a lot of lies about people.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: June 23, 2021, 05:20:55 PM »

Hey, dumbass. For a guy who seems to pride himself on a tell it like it is, no bullshit approach, you make up a lot of lies about people.

Where's the lie, Yank?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: June 23, 2021, 05:32:56 PM »

Hey Fuckhead.  Despite your apparent belief that mentioning "Pikesville" somehow demonstrates your knowledge of Baltimore ("I can find you anywhere, Yankguy"!!! ) and "exposes" me as being Jewish, I'm nowhere near Pikesville, haven't been there in probably 15 years and I'm not Jewish.  You're as accurate in that story as you were in describing my marriage.  Stick to the topics and shut the fuck up about my "biography".  Now I'm worried you'll call me a child molester.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: June 28, 2021, 09:27:34 AM »

Hey Fuckhead.  Despite your apparent belief that mentioning "Pikesville" somehow demonstrates your knowledge of Baltimore ("I can find you anywhere, Yankguy"!!! ) and "exposes" me as being Jewish, I'm nowhere near Pikesville, haven't been there in probably 15 years and I'm not Jewish.  You're as accurate in that story as you were in describing my marriage.  Stick to the topics and shut the fuck up about my "biography".  Now I'm worried you'll call me a child molester.

Heh

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: June 28, 2021, 10:30:15 AM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: June 30, 2021, 05:51:00 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: June 30, 2021, 05:53:12 PM »

Lie, lie, lie.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: June 30, 2021, 06:32:30 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

So, let me make sure I understand...

You are insisting you were putting out accurate info about Yank?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: June 30, 2021, 07:50:02 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

Nice try, josh, but no, I make no such claims...just Yanking his chain, since he likes to throw his snark on the board. 

Feel free to go after Yank, though, too, if it is offensive conversation to you.

Among your problems and Yank's is the fact that you both like to take a swat, but can't handle getting hit back.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: June 30, 2021, 08:02:49 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

Nice try, josh, but no, I make no such claims...just Yanking his chain, since he likes to throw his snark on the board. 

Feel free to go after Yank, though, too, if it is offensive conversation to you.

Among your problems and Yank's is the fact that you both like to take a swat, but can't handle getting hit back.

Sez the guy who has run from this board multiple times, separate from having been kicked, suspended, and warned.

You keep presenting the delusion that you "hit back," when all you do is post words - there is no hitting. And when you "attack" by presenting private data, you get slapped down (metaphorically), because that's not allowed.

Your so called "hit back" efforts are no more substantial than Ward's, Kid's, Banks', or mine, except in your mind, where you think you have an impact on our state of mind that just has never existed.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: June 30, 2021, 08:04:50 PM »

“Swats” are fine,  shithead. Lies aren’t. I’ll be happy to discuss it off the Board though. You’re welcome to message me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: July 13, 2021, 03:21:48 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

Sez the guy who has run from this board multiple times, separate from having been kicked, suspended, and warned.

You keep presenting the delusion that you "hit back," when all you do is post words - there is no hitting. And when you "attack" by presenting private data, you get slapped down (metaphorically), because that's not allowed.

Your so called "hit back" efforts are no more substantial than Ward's, Kid's, Banks', or mine, except in your mind, where you think you have an impact on our state of mind that just has never existed.

Been run. Never ran.

GFY.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: July 13, 2021, 03:35:32 PM »

Heh
I accept your apology.

Deny, deny, deny...

Been run. Never ran.

GFY.

Revisionist history. Too fucking funny.

At least one of your names never got run, but disappeared for a good long while. Nor is that the only time.

You got banned once. Warned a couple times. Time outed a couple times. But only banned once.

Of course, you denied being Piggy for a while, at the beginning.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:38:04 PM by josh »
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 329