Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all of the NFL teams make it through the whole season?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:04:36 PM

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 329

Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 166529 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: National Football League
« Reply #4725 on: April 29, 2022, 09:20:44 AM »

Well done, NY teams.

Eagles farted.

Ravens get another stud as Hamilton drops.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: April 29, 2022, 10:47:58 AM »

I think the Giants were the beneficiary of the Jags valuing combine numbers over production. But yes, they nailed both picks, getting the top edge rushers and OT. Baker will appreciate having Neal and Thomas.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: April 29, 2022, 10:59:56 AM »

Bu-bye Daniel Jones. Hello... Baker Mayfield?

Uh...no. If Mayfield couldn't handle backwater Cleveland, he would last about a day in NJ.
No, Baker feeds on negativity and doubters. He will love it there.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: April 29, 2022, 12:19:52 PM »

I think the Giants were the beneficiary of the Jags valuing combine numbers over production.

As were the Lions.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: April 29, 2022, 01:17:51 PM »

I think the Giants were the beneficiary of the Jags valuing combine numbers over production.

As were the Lions.
I prefer Thib. I think Hutchinson will be a good, steady performer. But not a Bosa/Garrett type.

But then I did not see anyone who impressed me as a sure No. 1.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: April 29, 2022, 03:02:54 PM »

Uh...no. If Mayfield couldn't handle backwater Cleveland, he would last about a day in NJ.

I guess Mayfield to the Giants happens tonight, if at all.  Figure they would want one of this year's picks.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: April 29, 2022, 03:10:19 PM »

I guess Mayfield to the Giants happens tonight, if at all.  Figure they would want one of this year's picks.
My guess is next year so they can condition it. 4th round, 3rd if he plays 75% of the snaps, 2nd if he also takes you to the playoffs, that kind of thing.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: April 29, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »

Trevor Bauer gets suspended for two years. My first thought is, I hope Goodell is not paying attention. My second is that I suck as a person for thought number 1.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: May 01, 2022, 11:37:11 AM »

My guess is next year so they can condition it. 4th round, 3rd if he plays 75% of the snaps, 2nd if he also takes you to the playoffs, that kind of thing.

Right.  Good info.

I dont think it will be Giants.  But we shall see.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: May 01, 2022, 07:01:20 PM »

Well, there really is no problem keeping Baker on the books for now. He counts against the cap if they release him and also if they need to eat a huge part of his salary. A team like the Giants - and I confess to some chain yanking there - or more likely Seattle could get to training camp and find him a more attractive option. Right now the leverage is against the Browns but later that could.change.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: May 02, 2022, 08:34:47 AM »

You don't know shit 
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: May 02, 2022, 10:35:50 AM »

You don't know shit
Not true, I know you and you are shit.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: May 03, 2022, 09:05:42 AM »

So...no takers for Mayfield.  What now?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: May 03, 2022, 11:27:54 AM »

So...no takers for Mayfield.  What now?
Cue Mick: Tiiiiime is on our side.

For now we can wait. The closer we get to training camp the more valuable he gets. Someone is getting hurt, someone is going to realize Lock or Jones or Hurts sucks, but not suck bad enough to allow them to draft C J Stroud. As long as we do not need the money or the roster spot, so we need to trade him before the 53 man cutoff date.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: May 10, 2022, 12:45:16 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/10/media/tom-brady-fox-sports/index.html

Any bets on whether he will actually be a good announcer?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 329