Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 247216 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #3525 on: January 04, 2020, 06:19:38 PM »

Current moderator is very selective in who he moderates

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: January 04, 2020, 06:51:15 PM »

Internet forums are weaponized talk radio.
And anyone repeatedly calling anyone's mother a whore should be castrated.
Sure, advocate for a penalty that cannot apply to you.

A functional ignore feature would work wonders.
Well, it made me sick to see it; and I was sorry for them poor pitiful rascals, it seemed like I couldn't ever feel any hardness against them any more in the world. It was a dreadful thing to see. Human beings CAN be awful cruel to one another.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: January 04, 2020, 07:26:14 PM »

And anyone repeatedly calling anyone's mother a whore should be castrated.
Sure, advocate for a penalty that cannot apply to you.

Would never apply to me because I would never and have never called anyone's Mother a whore.
Well, that plus your act of genital self-mutilation.
Well, it made me sick to see it; and I was sorry for them poor pitiful rascals, it seemed like I couldn't ever feel any hardness against them any more in the world. It was a dreadful thing to see. Human beings CAN be awful cruel to one another.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: January 04, 2020, 11:27:52 PM »

And people say there is no good news anymore.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: January 05, 2020, 10:49:44 AM »

What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: January 09, 2020, 10:31:45 AM »

Yes! We beat Methchicken!

https://aol.it/37bzL0s

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: January 09, 2020, 02:29:12 PM »

Mike Leach moves from the most Godforsakenly isolated Power 5 school to the second most Godforsakenly isolated Power 5 school.  Some sort of progress, I guess.

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: January 09, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »

Re:Leach...it must be more money.  Though he has shown signs of fatigue at WSU the last two years.  I think he is the kind of guy that wears out his welcome...a bit like Jim Harbaugh?
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: January 09, 2020, 02:53:16 PM »

Re:Leach...it must be more money.  Though he has shown signs of fatigue at WSU the last two years.  I think he is the kind of guy that wears out his welcome...a bit like Jim Harbaugh?
I think the Palouse is beautiful, but it has to be hard to convince kids to come there.

No word on if he is bringing his old Texas Tech "lock them in a storage room till they stop being pussies about it" concussion protocol to Starkville.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: January 09, 2020, 08:14:05 PM »

I think the Palouse is beautiful, but it has to be hard to convince kids to come there.

No word on if he is bringing his old Texas Tech "lock them in a storage room till they stop being pussies about it" concussion protocol to Starkville.

Nobody was locked in.

But you're right, assholes that want to fuck off and not take practice seriously should not be punished. Else their somewhat famous, asshole, daddy will scream bloody murder. Poor poor fucking asshole/s.

What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: January 09, 2020, 11:23:09 PM »

Whatttt?

Harbaugh has had what - 4 gigs in 16 years?  All leaving for greener grass.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: January 10, 2020, 10:52:16 AM »

Nobody was locked in.

But you're right, assholes that want to fuck off and not take practice seriously should not be punished. Else their somewhat famous, asshole, daddy will scream bloody murder. Poor poor fucking asshole/s.
A diagnosed concussion and doctor's orders to not practice equals "asshole[] that want to fuck off and not take practice seriously." Got it.

barton

« Reply #3537 on: January 10, 2020, 12:25:01 PM »

The worst  part is random drive-by posts from people who have never posted in the forum before.   The ugly equivalent of "first-time caller. " 

Anywho,  I read the last couple pages (yes,  the Palouse is gorgeous) and Politics forum looking pretty tame right now.   Though there was a fair amount of pedo talk when Utley used to troll there.   

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: January 10, 2020, 01:41:02 PM »

Nobody was locked in.

A diagnosed concussion and doctor's orders to not practice equals "asshole[] that want to fuck off and not take practice seriously." Got it.

That's why Mike let the boy stay in a darkened , quiet controlled environment--just in case.   Isn't that exactly what you are supposed to do for a concussion protocol?  :0

Sorry, but I side more with Casey on this one.  Craig James was an A-Hole before and after this incident.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: January 10, 2020, 01:48:29 PM »

Harbaugh has had what - 4 gigs in 16 years?  All leaving for greener grass.
That's an average of 4 years each.  I'll stand by my assertion.  He had pretty much worn out his welcome at each place before he left. Notwithstanding the one Super Bowl appearance (which you really do have to give him credit for), he never quite lives up to the expectations that he leads fans to believe he will achieve when he arrives and then he grates on them and the organization with his odd behavior and demanding personality. 

Most people I have heard that have had interactions with him come away not being fans.  I am not a UCLA or Rick Neuheisel fan by any means, but I have heard him tell several stories about what a jerk Harbaugh is.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 329