Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 255409 times)

jbottle

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #2490 on: September 15, 2019, 04:58:43 PM »

I wasn’t kidding that my inadvertent (I am cheap like that) purchase of Keystone Ice because it was $5 at dollar general (who doesn’t need a rat holed 12-pack in the garage fridge in the event of desperate circumstance) eventually made me go wait I don’t buy Keystone Ice, only my *elba guy* would do that, and then I’m like wait, and it’s football season again, I can’t remember if I hate anyone or not, but true story.

I had a couple and they weren’t good but I may review the beer on here for your presumptive interest, maybe in *character* but the muse is as rusty as the moped...

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: September 15, 2019, 06:25:58 PM »

Alabama weakness: Field Goal accuracy  98 misses since 2007, worst in the FBS (CBS)

Well, if you're Michigan State and can only score 10 points FGs will be very important. Oh wait, if they could score 10 points...

But seriously, I'm not sure how many times Bama is going to need to rely on a FG to win the game this year. But I suppose you have a small point.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:43:11 PM by CaptainCargo »
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: September 15, 2019, 06:33:10 PM »

Saban needs his AD to take him down a peg or two.

I have a feeling Oklahoma, Clemson, Georgia (maybe even LSU) are going to take care of that this year. 

Can you imagine Jalen hurts meeting Alabama in the playoffs?  Instant Classic

Nicky has some competition this year for sure Scotty. That said, IMO, he's still the dude to beat.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: September 15, 2019, 06:41:23 PM »

I wasn’t kidding that my inadvertent (I am cheap like that) purchase of Keystone Ice because it was $5 at dollar general (who doesn’t need a rat holed 12-pack in the garage fridge in the event of desperate circumstance) eventually made me go wait I don’t buy Keystone Ice, only my *elba guy* would do that, and then I’m like wait, and it’s football season again, I can’t remember if I hate anyone or not, but true story.

I had a couple and they weren’t good but I may review the beer on here for your presumptive interest, maybe in *character* but the muse is as rusty as the moped...

Back in the 60's there was a campus bar in Cincinnati that would sell Draft Hudepohl in juice glasses for 10 cents!  In the Army at the PX I could buy an eight pack of Old Milwaukee Tall Boys (16 ozs) for 95 cents.  That all came back to memory with your $5 Keystone and that $9 they wanted yesterday for my draft Guinness.
My motto has been: I am too poor to buy cheap!
Try Little Kings Cream Ale or Rolling Rock Beer for your review. ✌️👌

Back in the late 60's and early 70's I could just swipe a six-pack or two out of my dad's garage fridge for free.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: September 15, 2019, 07:43:17 PM »

Back in the 60's there was a campus bar in Cincinnati that would sell Draft Hudepohl in juice glasses for 10 cents!  In the Army at the PX I could buy an eight pack of Old Milwaukee Tall Boys (16 ozs) for 95 cents.  That all came back to memory with your $5 Keystone and that $9 they wanted yesterday for my draft Guinness.

Back in the late 60's and early 70's I could just swipe a six-pack or two out of my dad's garage fridge for free.

Iron City, Cap?
Has to be PBR.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: September 15, 2019, 08:16:55 PM »

Iron City, Cap?
Has to be PBR.

I'm going with Genny Cream, the pride of Rochester.

My old man was partial to Schlitz.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 16, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »

https://pac-12.com/article/2019/09/15/pac-12-confirms-officiating-error-arizona-state-michigan-state-game

Oh my God! The refs actually DID screw us!

Again, 400 yards of offense, 7 points. A converted 4th and 12 in ASU's final drive. A huge coaching error on the first field goal try. We should never have let it get in a position where a referee decision could make a difference. The loss is on us.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 16, 2019, 02:47:00 PM »

Iron City, Cap?
Has to be PBR.

Mabel, Black Label, calling ..... and Four Roses Whiskey
I dont want your damn roses.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: September 16, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »

Making my Big House debut next weekend, Whiskey. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:28:39 PM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: September 16, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »

Iron City, Cap?

Stevo wins. Dad was a Pabst drinker.

You don't find too many beers that taste like that any more.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: September 16, 2019, 03:29:04 PM »

Iron City, Cap?
Has to be PBR.

Of my three brothers one liked Genny Cream, one was a Schlitz guy, and the last was a Bud man.

I actually liked the Pabst.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: September 16, 2019, 03:32:17 PM »

So how much time did you get sent up for.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:59 PM »

Iron City, Cap?

Stevo wins. Dad was a Pabst drinker.

You don't find too many beers that taste like that any more.
There is more than one way to take that....

After my sister and I moved out (not together you sick bastards) my dad elevated his beer game. Always wondered.why he waited.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: September 16, 2019, 03:46:03 PM »

I was going to make some comment about you watching a humiliating Meatchicken loss. But then I saw who they were playing.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: September 16, 2019, 03:54:08 PM »

So how much time did you get sent up for.

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 329