Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 250260 times)

jbottle

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #2760 on: October 19, 2019, 04:37:11 PM »

We rolled up 600 yds. on LOU with 2-3 turnovers and idiot ESPN talking pr!cks are saying, idk, if a one-loss WISCO beats tOSU could the Committee...??

Idiots, it’s like watching Vitale cover a Duke game and all he says is “at the next level,” just shut the fuck up and call the game and maybe give some props to the team that has you so distracted in a blowout that you are just noiseing off about hypothetical bullshit mid-season.

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: October 19, 2019, 04:51:43 PM »

And, oh, my character bought a 15-pack of Keystone Light for $10, but this time it was me, knowingly, like a Tyler Durden kind of thingy I’m having trouble distinguishing fiction from reality and vice-versa...

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: October 19, 2019, 06:29:23 PM »

We rolled up 600 yds. on LOU with 2-3 turnovers and idiot ESPN talking pr!cks are saying, idk, if a one-loss WISCO beats tOSU could the Committee...??

Idiots, it’s like watching Vitale cover a Duke game and all he says is “at the next level,” just shut the fuck up and call the game and maybe give some props to the team that has you so distracted in a blowout that you are just noiseing off about hypothetical bullshit mid-season.

LOL
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: October 19, 2019, 08:23:45 PM »

Giving NCAA a try.  Man - zebras just as bad there.   Michigan getting hosed early.

Harbaugh should have established the hammer early on 4th and 1 at Penn State 48 - but punted....

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: October 19, 2019, 09:43:51 PM »

Welcome to the hit list sh!tlist hotseat...

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: October 19, 2019, 09:51:51 PM »

And the “whiteout” is one of the dumbest things to me, but no doubt it’s legit.  It just seems so “white.”

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: October 19, 2019, 10:06:49 PM »

I’ll take the “turnover chain” any day, not that the two are on equal footing, it’s just the South vs. Yankees, respek, tOSU, etc., I don’t know why I hate it...

Don’t know if I told y’all this though on the college football front, my BIL went with his boys to the A&M game opener and said they couldn’t buy a beer, he said it was nuts how generous their fans were, like thanks for showing up in Texas, your money no good, I was like fuk, good job TX.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: October 19, 2019, 10:18:34 PM »

Just goes to show you how strong and deep the Big Whatever is, when even a bottom dweller is dangerous enough to take out a top team.

Channeling my inner Paul Finebaum....

I would say it was a classic trap game, but would not think the Illini capable of trapping grease.

5000 yard rusher fumbles up 9 with 7 minutes left

Then idiot coach puts ball in the air with 2 minutes left

Cant make it up

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: October 19, 2019, 11:02:02 PM »

And you don’t need to...that’s reality...

You could make it up but WISCO actually got beaten by the best team on the field that day.

Illini, not a good football team.

There are reasons you don’t have to make up how the BCS works, but I’ll leave that to people who make sh!t up so they don’t have to believe reality...

Newsflash:  Wisconsin is not good.  Again and again and again.

Did I make that up??

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: October 19, 2019, 11:47:17 PM »

Dude, your guys were a blatant missed defensive holding on a 2 point conversion away from losing to North Carolina, and playoff irrelevance.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: October 20, 2019, 03:45:18 PM »

The top four teams in the new AP Poll
all have more than 1400 total poll points,  the closest
cluster of top teams this year.

Alabama  (1486)
LSU         (1462)
tOSU       (1429)
Clemson  (1409)

Clemson, the preseason number one, has dropped four spots without  a loss.  Notre Dame,in 1971, fell from preseason #1 to 8 without a loss then was beaten twice by the end of the season and finished 13.

Joe Burrow has broken LSU’s single season passing touchdown record in just seven games

Illinois was a 30.5 point underdog and beat Wisconsin the largest point spread upset in the B1G since 1982.

Minnesota sits atop the B1G West at 7-0 and ranked 17th in the AP Poll.  After Maryland this week its schedule gets a lot tougher.
Home to Penn State, on the road to Iowa and Northwestern, then
home against Wisconsin.

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: October 20, 2019, 04:07:26 PM »

Dude, your guys were a blatant missed defensive holding on a 2 point conversion away from losing to North Carolina, and playoff irrelevance.

I never heard anyone mention a defensive hold, give me a break, and it’s always like this, UNC is well-coached and beat a COCK team that beat UGGA, they also lost to AppSt so struggle with motivation/adrenaline against lesser opponents, but you have to win close games or you may be gone.

If we lose to Wake, who may be worse than ILL, we are done, but WISCO you can never believe they hype, like you said not really a trap game, sometimes there’s a “tell,” like maybe they’re not that fucking good, and us eking our vs. a top 40 team is irrelevant to that argument.

Remember when tOSU got BLOWN OUT by Purdue?

TELL

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: October 20, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: October 21, 2019, 12:02:30 PM »

I didn't lose a single game I bet on.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 329