Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Installed latest version of forum software, had a large number of incompatibilities with older version, unfortunately needs to be a clean reboot.  I did attempt to import users from last iteration.  There seems to be a login bug where you have to click the login link and go to the login page to get in. Not sure why yet. 

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 2436 times)

Driver125

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #210 on: Today at 12:20:50 PM »

As to Meyer, the lying sac will most likely get off with a slap on the pinkie.
Yes…..well, let’s get real about this, shall we? Nobody is going to get bent out of shape about what he did. Most particularly in Buckeye country. They have already experienced losing a big winner in Tressell, and nobody is throwing a coach with Meyer’s record under the bus, particularly when judged in the rarified air that his teams compete within. You better have some rapist players or wholesale graft involved with the program before you bring that sort of weak tea (failure to reveal that he knew about some questionable behavior by one of his coaches) against Meyers record. Right or wrong, that’s just the way it is. Too much money everywhere to have that flow interrupted by something like that. I'm guessing 3 game suspension here (if that).

CaptainCargo

• I see you eyeballing that French girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: Today at 01:02:27 PM »

I'm guessing a one game suspension.

And you're right most nobody is going to care in OSU land.
'dichotomous'

“To paraphrase Oedipus, Hamlet, Lear, and all those guys, "I wish I had known this some time ago.”  Roger Zelazny, Sign of the Unicorn

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: Today at 01:18:51 PM »

One snowglobe shaken, not stirred, unaware infinitum, absurd...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]