Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101]

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 18443 times)

CaptainCargo

• I see you eyeballing that French girl
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #1500 on: Today at 06:35:31 PM »

Yes that is all true.

But like I said, the bottom part of my post had little to nothing to do with the top part.
Your first part made no sense.

Probably not to you. I've come to realize that higher thinking is someti….oftentimes beyond you. My apologies for subjecting you to it.
December 03, 2018, 08:09:03 PM
Why? Epistemeoff.

A day that will live in Epistory.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: Today at 06:58:01 PM »

Yes that is all true.

But like I said, the bottom part of my post had little to nothing to do with the top part.

Probably not to you. I've come to realize that higher thinking is someti….oftentimes beyond you. My apologies for subjecting you to it.
I can see why you edited it out.

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: Today at 06:58:32 PM »

My daughter has no idea who Keith Jackson was

Funny...I just asked my 28 year old who does watch college football.   He had no idea either...  I guess I did a sub-par job of raising him.
You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger.
                                                         -The Budda

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: Today at 07:01:54 PM »

To her credit she went to every home game this year and suffered through the OSU game with a boatload of Buckeye fans.
Still I wish there was something you would do or say to try and make me change my mind and stay. We never did too much talking anyway.
So don't think twice it's all right.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: Today at 07:06:40 PM »

To her credit she went to every home game this year and suffered through the OSU game with a boatload of Buckeye fans.
Too bad for her she was born after the John  Cooper era.

CaptainCargo

• View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: Today at 07:24:47 PM »

Yes that is all true.

Nothing was edited out. I changed a grammatical error is all from their to there.

Again my apologies for you not being able to understand. Please have a nice day.
Why? Epistemeoff.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: Today at 08:06:58 PM »

Yes that is all true.

Nothing was edited out. I changed a grammatical error is all from their to there.

Again my apologies for you not being able to understand. Please have a nice day.
Got it.  Your whole post was negated by a typo. LOL

CaptainCargo

• View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: Today at 08:44:41 PM »

Yes that is all true.

I'm afraid the only thing you've 'got' is your continuing ignorance. And once again I am truly sorry for that. Probably more than you could ever know.

Again nothing was edited out of the meaning. It may be that English is your second language. So I'll once again apologize for asking for you to comprehend plain English. Possibly you could find a tutor to help you.

Why? Epistemeoff.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: Today at 09:10:25 PM »

Yes that is all true.

I'm afraid the only thing you've 'got' is your continuing ignorance. And once again I am truly sorry for that. Probably more than you could ever know.

Again nothing was edited out of the meaning. It may be that English is your second language. So I'll once again apologize for asking for you to comprehend plain English. Possibly you could find a tutor to help you.
LOL.

CaptainCargo

• View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: Today at 09:19:53 PM »

Yes that is all true.

LOL.

Indeed.
Why? Epistemeoff.

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101]