Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 247120 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #3150 on: December 02, 2019, 01:01:42 PM »

Yes, but who is the best team they beat? Old Missississippi State? Losing to those five teams was due to having them on the schedule. It is not indicative of talent.
Well, it made me sick to see it; and I was sorry for them poor pitiful rascals, it seemed like I couldn't ever feel any hardness against them any more in the world. It was a dreadful thing to see. Human beings CAN be awful cruel to one another.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: December 02, 2019, 02:13:00 PM »

I was not expecting Chris Peterson to walk the plank. I wonder what the back story is.
Well, it made me sick to see it; and I was sorry for them poor pitiful rascals, it seemed like I couldn't ever feel any hardness against them any more in the world. It was a dreadful thing to see. Human beings CAN be awful cruel to one another.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: December 02, 2019, 02:20:08 PM »

Yes, but who is the best team they beat? Old Missississippi State? Losing to those five teams was due to having them on the schedule. It is not indicative of talent.
I wasn’t commenting on the Aggies talent level. Just pointing out how the vagaries of scheduling can effect results. And I think it is interesting that Clemson, with the easiest schedule path to the CFP,  could have its seeding affected by how it compares to LSU against a 7-5 common opponent.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: December 02, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »

Only three games have any intertest to those who like good games:
LSU-Georgia
Utah-Oregon
Clemson-Virginia
In that order.

Big 12, repetitive.
Big Whatever, repetitive and uncompetitive.  Not worth your time or your dime.

LSU, Utah, Clem'Son
Of.course you think that, but you are a stupid stupid man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: December 02, 2019, 04:25:50 PM »

I think Ohio State vs. Wisconsin should be much closer than UVA-Clemson. 
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: December 02, 2019, 04:30:56 PM »

I think Ohio State vs. Wisconsin should be much closer than UVA-Clemson.
Yes but you are not a stupid stupid man. And have not used "I was rolled by some guy in an OSU sweatshirt" as an excuse for your disheveled appearance in a New Jersey turnpike restroom so often you believe it actually happened.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: December 02, 2019, 04:39:16 PM »

For what it is.worth, ClemSIN is the best and UVa the worst of the 10 power 5 Conference Championship teams.

I'd rank them:

1. ClemSIN
2a. THE
2b. LSU
4..Georgia
5. Oklahoma
6. Utah
7. Oregon
8. Wisconsin
9. Baylor
10. UVa

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: December 02, 2019, 06:10:29 PM »

You really should seek help, seriously, you need professional help.
I believe psychologists call this "projection" you stupid stupid man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: December 03, 2019, 01:34:39 AM »

What a whining, needy, attention-seeking, jealous little bitch you become I have always been.
fify

I am fine with my team's poor performance. You are an asshole is the issue.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: December 03, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »

You are an asshole and a stupid stupid man. You would.be an asshole and a stupid, stupid man if MSU went 12 - 0. The world.would have better off had your father spent the extra 50 cents for the back door option.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: December 03, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »

I was not expecting Chris Peterson to walk the plank. I wonder what the back story is.

Florida State?
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: December 03, 2019, 04:37:34 PM »

And I think Whitewater falls to Hardin Baylor.

You are not the only one that can make stupid jokes old Stevo. Although I have to agree that your stupid jokes are stupider than mine. But then you probably practice more than I do.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: December 04, 2019, 12:25:38 AM »

My expectation:

1. LSU
2. THE
3. ClemSIN
4. Oklahoma

I wish, and so does outside the Oxyglobe...

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: December 04, 2019, 12:33:29 AM »

*everyone outside, I am not kidding the only team that scares people here is LSU...

Literally nobody has said, IDK, that tOSU...

Nobody even brings them up at all...and I can try to be an @sshole, this, I swear...

tOSU is not a thing, nothingburger...

Ridic

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: December 04, 2019, 10:58:40 AM »

I'd be shocked if a team that lost to both Louisville and Miami gave Clemson a workout for more than a quarter. While I don't usually participate in the "your conference sucks" silliness that goes on here, for all the garbage that's thrown at Big 10 here (which I recognize is mostly just trash-talking directed at Red/ESPN2), the awfulness of the ACC is surprisingly never discussed.   
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 329