Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
August 23, 2017, 03:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which Team will be meeting Alabama in the NCG?
Ohio State
Florida State
Oklahoma
Penn State
Michigan State
Other (Describe in Post)

Pages: 1 ... 2729 2730 [2731] 2732 2733 ... 2761
  Print  
Author Topic: College Football  (Read 1055390 times)
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40950 on: May 16, 2017, 04:47:59 PM »

Hey! We're storied!

And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40951 on: May 16, 2017, 07:25:58 PM »

Like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

STFU: Me
TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40952 on: May 17, 2017, 03:58:06 PM »

Hey! We're storied!

Sometimes you have to take your silver linings where you can find them...

You have the freedom to swing your fists...but it ends where someone else's nose begins.
TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40953 on: May 22, 2017, 12:15:11 PM »

Fun article to spark some debate...over/under lines for all Power 5 contenders. Presumably these are regular season win totals including Conf and OOC, but not playoffs. Not sure I see that for sure though.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/gallery/2017-college-football-over-under-win-totals-point-spreads-early-games-052217

You have the freedom to swing your fists...but it ends where someone else's nose begins.
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40954 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:12 PM »

I'll take the over on West Virginia, Michigan State and Wisconsin. And the under on Penn State

TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40955 on: May 23, 2017, 09:09:30 AM »

I looked at USC's schedule and gave a 1/2 win for any game that seemed like it could be trouble and I came up with 9 wins. A couple of those games most fans would give to USC though and that would make 10 wins.   This article has 9.5 so I have to say it looks pretty good based on that.    The fan in me wants to see zero losses, but the realist sees anywhere between 8-4 and 10-2 , so I guess I would take the under.

CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40956 on: May 23, 2017, 09:16:04 AM »

I looked at USC's schedule and gave a 1/2 win for any game that seemed like it could be trouble and I came up with 9 wins. A couple of those games most fans would give to USC though and that would make 10 wins.   This article has 9.5 so I have to say it looks pretty good based on that.    The fan in me wants to see zero losses, but the realist sees anywhere between 8-4 and 10-2 , so I guess I would take the under.

I don't want to jinx you guys Scotty(and that's why I didn't initially say anything), but I'm picking the Trojans to go undefeated this season.

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40957 on: May 23, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »

I have Michigan State going unbeaten.

And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.
TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40958 on: May 23, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »

I'm picking the Trojans to go undefeated this season.

From your lips to God's ears...

CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40959 on: May 23, 2017, 03:12:12 PM »

I have Michigan State going unbeaten.

Risk taker.

TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40960 on: May 26, 2017, 01:47:51 PM »

This is fun, whether you are a Stewart Mandel Fan or not..

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/college-football-program-pecking-order-3-0-dividing-all-66-bcs-teams-into-four-tier-hierarchy-052517

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40961 on: May 26, 2017, 03:11:52 PM »

My pecking order has two levels: Michigan State and Everyone Else.

TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40962 on: May 26, 2017, 03:36:12 PM »

But I've already read that...

...for about 15 years running now.

TrojanHorse
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Beat the Broncos!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40963 on: May 28, 2017, 11:50:56 AM »

Other than Aranda and Pruit, the rest of these guys were not even on my radar.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/friday-five-ranking-the-top-college-football-coaching-candidates-on-the-rise/

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40964 on: May 28, 2017, 12:25:34 PM »

But I've already read that...

...for about 15 years running now.
Am I boring you?

Pages: 1 ... 2729 2730 [2731] 2732 2733 ... 2761
  Print  

Jump to: