Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
May 23, 2018, 10:12:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: With Dixon out for the season, who will win the Heisman?
Tim Tebow
Darren McFadden
Matt Ryan
Chase Daniel
Other

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491]
  Print  
Author Topic: College Football  (Read 47896 times)
DeeJ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7350 on: May 22, 2018, 03:11:11 PM »

Could not click on ignore fast enough and accidentally read some.of.that senile asshole's post. Several thousand of my brain cells.self immolated in protest.

1). You are repeating yourself.  Sure sign of dementia.
2.). You don't have several thousand brain cells, you never have.
      Maybe Cap will loan you a few million of his BILLIONS!
3.)  You can't remember to ignore DeeJ's posts.  Another sure sign on dementia.
4.). You are to the college football forum what JimTheRedDickLeastJumboNut is to the political thread.
       If you were not so demented you would realize just how low a creature you are.

Ignore this, AssHole!

And btw, Fuck You!

Driver125
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7351 on: Today at 08:04:01 AM »

From the day El Capitan returns, I'll depart Elba for 1 calendar year.
And I’ll believe it when I see it. Gonna go on a year-long tour of great American Greyhound Bus Station restrooms are you? Don’t forget to sign your final missive to Cap with an xxxooo—I don’t think he knows how much you care for him (yet).
DeeJ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7352 on: Today at 10:36:34 AM »

From the day El Capitan returns, I'll depart Elba for 1 calendar year.
And I’ll believe it when I see it. Gonna go on a year-long tour of great American Greyhound Bus Station restrooms are you? Don’t forget to sign your final missive to Cap with an xxxooo—I don’t think he knows how much you care for him (yet).

XOXOXO,  is the proper way to express Kisses and hugs.....are you a complete moron on everything?

Driver125
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7353 on: Today at 12:36:17 PM »

XOXOXO,  is the proper way to express Kisses and hugs.....are you a complete moron on everything?
LOL—How does it figure you would be an expert on this particular endearment? It’s a mystery….
DeeJ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #7354 on: Today at 01:46:54 PM »

XOXOXO,  is the proper way to express Kisses and hugs.....are you a complete moron on everything?
LOL—How does it figure you would be an expert on this particular endearment? It’s a mystery….

Same way it figures YOU and RisquéNut are aficionados of restrooms at bus stations, rest areas, and small state parks.  No mystery there......
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491]
  Print  

Jump to: