Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 247134 times)

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #450 on: September 23, 2018, 10:23:28 PM »

No foolishness. Just you once again jumping to conclusions about me bashing the Big 10. Shitting yourself with glee I'm sure, you kneejerked a reaction aimed at the SEC.

I was just talking about the upcoming game of my team. But you have this SEC complex so far up your ass you piss all over yourself trying to hop on anything I say as being Big 10 bashing. You're insecurity is sad and I'm almost embarrassed that I continually bring it out in you.

You continually follow me around trying to be clever. But you're dime store clever at best. A pale imitation of the real thing.

Now I don't mind schooling you, really I don't. And you seem like a bright lad. But I'm getting kinda of tired waiting for the proof.
Follow you around? The only people following you around are parade clowns with shovels and buckets.

All the signs of low self esteem are there - obvious self aggrandizement, claims of victory that exist only in your brain, witless mocking of your betters. And now you have added paranoia. You should get help before it all ends in Aleppo.

You may be beyond the help of cocoa and cookies.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 24, 2018, 10:03:30 AM »

No foolishness. Just you once again jumping to conclusions about me bashing the Big 10. Shitting yourself with glee I'm sure, you kneejerked a reaction aimed at the SEC.

I was just talking about the upcoming game of my team. But you have this SEC complex so far up your ass you piss all over yourself trying to hop on anything I say as being Big 10 bashing. You're insecurity is sad and I'm almost embarrassed that I continually bring it out in you.

You continually follow me around trying to be clever. But you're dime store clever at best. A pale imitation of the real thing.

Now I don't mind schooling you, really I don't. And you seem like a bright lad. But I'm getting kinda of tired waiting for the proof.
Follow you around? The only people following you around are parade clowns with shovels and buckets.

All the signs of low self esteem are there - obvious self aggrandizement, claims of victory that exist only in your brain, witless mocking of your betters. And now you have added paranoia. You should get help before it all ends in Aleppo.

Betters? LOL

I've got old shoes in the basement with more brains than you.

I know the truth of it is hard for you to admit. You have a complex about me and the SEC. I wish I could help you with it but you cling to it as a small child clings to his blankie. And your dimestore Psych 101 is classic. Deflect all you like. You're asshurt I know when I slap you around and lash out with your pathetic bruised ego. Stop embarrassing yourself bra.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 24, 2018, 10:19:15 AM »

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24771892/lsu-moves-no-5-kentucky-top-25-first-2007

As expected Kentucky and Duke break into the Top 25. Cuse gets some love from the Coaches Poll and sits at #28 there. A little lower at #36 in the AP.

And, hey Bo, the Bears get some love from the AP in at #24. Alright. :=)

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 24, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »

Betters? LOL

I've got old shoes in the basement with more brains than you.

I know the truth of it is hard for you to admit. You have a complex about me and the SEC. I wish I could help you with it but you cling to it as a small child clings to his blankie. And your dimestore Psych 101 is classic. Deflect all you like. You're asshurt I know when I slap you around and lash out with your pathetic bruised ego. Stop embarrassing yourself bra.
More pompous blather that proves your raging inferiority complex. Rather than lash out at the people who you recognize as your superiors you should express yourself someplace where you actually are intellectually superior, and use the experience to bolster your crumbling ego. I recommend Mrs. Dowling's kindergarten class. Let me know if that helps.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 24, 2018, 12:41:13 PM »

Stop embarrassing yourself bra.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2018, 01:02:27 PM »

Tend to your own garden, fool.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »

Ironic advice coming from you.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 24, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »

Ironic advice coming from you.

Tend to your own garden, fool.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 24, 2018, 01:55:54 PM »

Surprised cap has not posted about what an embarrassing weeks d it was for the South Atlanticeague with its second and third best teams going down to honest to Jesus cupcakes. I mean Purdue has a rising coach and some.talent, but Old.Fucking Dominion? ClemSIN remains one of the two or three best teams in the Country, and I guess the Canes have been raising, but SWINEy's boys look to have to wait to December 29 to prove it. They may only play one ranked team all year, and That's Duke.

Expected move.to go to the rookie QB.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:50 PM »

Surprised cap has not posted about what an embarrassing weeks d it was for the South Atlanticeague with its second and third best teams going down to honest to Jesus cupcakes. I mean Purdue has a rising coach and some.talent, but Old.Fucking Dominion? ClemSIN remains one of the two or three best teams in the Country, and I guess the Canes have been raising, but SWINEy's boys look to have to wait to December 29 to prove it. They may only play one ranked team all year, and That's Duke.

You can't get away from thinking about me even as you 'try' to post with some sort of meaning. Somehow I've just got to be included. LMAO

You're fixated on me bra. You follow me around like you've got some kind of weird mancrush on me. It's startin to creep me out dude.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2018, 05:48:13 PM »

You can't get away from thinking about me even as you 'try' to post with some sort of meaning. Somehow I've just got to be included. LMAO

You're fixated on me bra. You follow me around like you've got some kind of weird mancrush on me. It's startin to creep me out dude.
Paranoia is actually a part of your self esteem issues. "I am important enough for people.to give a shit about me!" You aren't and the don't.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2018, 07:05:58 PM »

Paranoia is actually a part of your self esteem issues. "I am important enough for people.to give a shit about me!" You aren't and the don't.

Got lots of friends dude, we talk go to dinner and drinks. Hang out, play cards, go fishin, barbeque, ice skate, go to races, you name it, and all the other shit friends do. I've got lots of people that 'give a shit' about me.

I need you like I need a poopy flavored lollypop. Which ironically fits you to a tee. My self esteem is just fine dipshit. The plain fact is that you're obsessed with me bra. You have to hop in there and 'set me straight'. Maybe it's because you've never been able to get the upper hand with me and that, I'mafuckinglawyerImustalwaysberightandnobodycouldeverbesmarterthanmehowdareyoueventry bullshit aura you sport constanty gets the best of you. It eats you up Mr Perfect.

I'd like to say I'm sorry about that but in reality I really don't care that it does dude. And all of your insults and protestations mean jack shit to me and are easily slapped away. So go fuck yourself and the arrogant horse you rode in on. :=)

Now as is your want and ego driven need I'll give you the last word, as I always do. Mostly because it's the only thing that will get you too finally STFU. And you'll take it too. You have to, it's in your make up. LOL

Who has a self esteem problem? ;=) 

jbottle

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »

Wait, “go ice skating,” wow.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2018, 07:35:54 PM »

Who has a self esteem problem? ;=)
You do.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 24, 2018, 07:55:00 PM »

Wait, “go ice skating,” wow.
Well, he has me there. I live where there is no naturally occurring ice for hundreds of miles. I do get to wear shorts and sandals outside during Christmas, which is some consolation.

I do find the whole "obsessed" hypocrisy hilarious since I realized last week from one of his eruptions that the dichotomous part of his tagline is supposed to be a dig at me - I have no idea why it is supposed to be, though. I guess I used the word once, or something. The whole taunting a poster by sliding a name in an unrelated post  is what cap does constantly, usually with "skippy" or me, but now it is a sign of obsession. Go figure.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 329