Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 250137 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #480 on: September 26, 2018, 10:41:15 AM »

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:46:46 AM by Espnthree »

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 26, 2018, 11:03:35 AM »

That seems to be the mode these days. If I can't play I'm leaving. Makes it all the more surprising that Hurts is still in Alabama.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 26, 2018, 11:21:13 AM »

Jeez, you aren't gonna start cryin are you?

No wait, I suppose you would have to stop crying first to start again.

I can do this all season asshole. Before I'd always give you the last word but not this time.

ESAD.
You have never, ever, given anyone the last word. Because your fragile ego confuses stubbornness and being impervious - sorry for making you look up a word - to facts with "winning". Never mind that the very concept of "winning" an internet argumemt is an idiotic concept, and one you claim no matter how misbegotten your argument, but it gives you that little jolt of faux (it means fake) self esteem.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 26, 2018, 11:41:44 AM »

I can do this all season asshole. Before I'd always give you the last word but not this time.

ESAD.
You have never, ever, given anyone the last word. Because your fragile ego confuses stubbornness and being impervious - sorry for making you look up a word - to facts with "winning". Never mind that the very concept of "winning" an internet argumemt is an idiotic concept, and one you claim no matter how misbegotten your argument, but it gives you that little jolt of faux (it means fake) self esteem.

I've never had to look up any of your pompous words. You got jack shit on me genius. And leave it to someone that always loses the argument to bleat that winning is meaningless and stupid. If it wasn't important to you why do you yell and scream like a little baby every time you lose?

Your a fucking joke. I read you like a dime store novel. One that sucks more thn usual. At least what you write makes good toilet paper. No wait, strike that, it's already shitty.

ESAD. 

All MF'ing day long pal.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 26, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »

Some games that look like they will be close hard to predict matchups.

First the Notre Dame/Stanford game is shaping up as an interesting matchup.

The Irish have a new QB and he doesn't look half bad. The ND line may have some problem with the Cardinal defense though. Perfect time for the Irish to get their best RB back. I think if Kelly's kids don't make the silly mistakes that the Ducks did they can squeak this game out.

Kentucky gets to prove they belong in the Top 25 against the Cocks. I think they do it too. Most people point to the Wildcat running game but I've been keeping an eye on them and this squad can bring some defense too. I'm taking the Cats.

Florida/Miss St:  I'm starting to see this Gator offense starting to take look like a Mullen offense. He doesn't quite have the perfect guy to run his offense but I see Franks starting to get it. The Gator defense is gelling too from what I've seen. Too many exceptional athletes on that side of the ball for them to not shine. I'm going with Mullen in his return to Bulldogland.

Later I'll touch on a couple of other good games to watch.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 26, 2018, 01:06:31 PM »

ESAD.

I've never had to look up any of your pompous words. You got jack shit on me genius. And leave it to someone that always loses the argument to bleat that winning is meaningless and stupid. If it wasn't important to you why do you yell and scream like a little baby every time you lose?

Your a fucking joke. I read you like a dime store novel. One that sucks more thn usual. At least what you write makes good toilet paper. No wait, strike that, it's already shitty.

ESAD. 

All MF'ing day long pal.
Once again, that desperate attempt at self validation to boost your fragile ego. Pretty pathetic. Try to wrap your tiny little mind around the idea that you never, ever reconsidering an argument when presented by facts is not the same thing as winning. Not that I have any hopes you will do so, no more than I have any hope you will make scatology a spice to your points rather than the main one.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:09:26 PM by whiskeypriest »

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 26, 2018, 01:42:05 PM »

Keep cryin.

ESAD

Driver125

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 26, 2018, 01:55:11 PM »

Your a fucking joke. I read you like a dime store novel.
Well, as long as discussion of football seems to have ended we can go to one of my pet peeves…..You want to use the word you’re in this instance Cap, contraction for you are. Not your….meaning something that is of the person or belongs to the person you are speaking of.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 26, 2018, 02:21:33 PM »

Well, as long as discussion of football seems to have ended we can go to one of my pet peeves…..You want to use the word you’re in this instance Cap, contraction for you are. Not your….meaning something that is of the person or belongs to the person you are speaking of.
I think that extra e makes.the word too long for cap to deal with. Not to mention the apostrophe

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM »

I think that extra e makes.the word too long for cap to deal with. Not to mention the apostrophe

Stop cryin.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2018, 03:57:34 PM »

Stop pointing out my inadequacies.
FIFY.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 26, 2018, 04:02:11 PM »

I wouldn't have taken you for one of the punctuation police. But, sorry Driver dude really.

As to football discussion I've tried to steer the conversation back to football discussion several times now. But Stevo insists on getting his shots in. Maybe someone else can get him to stop knashing his teeth and barking.

Maybe it is time for you and me to start talking smack about our upcoming contest. ;=)

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 26, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »

FIFY.

See what I mean Driver. The guy is a whiney vindictive bitch.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »

I think one of the key matchups is going to be QB play Driver. My boy is a pretty good QB, but the OSU lad has been putting up Heisman numbers. Bosa being out will hurt.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM by CaptainCargo »

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2018, 04:51:16 PM »

FIFY.

See what I mean Driver. The guy is a whiney vindictive bitch.
Projecting again, i see.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 329