Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 250099 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #1500 on: December 12, 2018, 06:58:01 PM »

Yes that is all true.

But like I said, the bottom part of my post had little to nothing to do with the top part.
Your first part made no sense.

Probably not to you. I've come to realize that higher thinking is someti….oftentimes beyond you. My apologies for subjecting you to it.
I can see why you edited it out.

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: December 12, 2018, 06:58:32 PM »

My daughter has no idea who Keith Jackson was

Funny...I just asked my 28 year old who does watch college football.   He had no idea either...  I guess I did a sub-par job of raising him.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: December 12, 2018, 07:01:54 PM »

To her credit she went to every home game this year and suffered through the OSU game with a boatload of Buckeye fans.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: December 12, 2018, 07:06:40 PM »

To her credit she went to every home game this year and suffered through the OSU game with a boatload of Buckeye fans.
Too bad for her she was born after the John  Cooper era.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: December 12, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »

Yes that is all true.

But like I said, the bottom part of my post had little to nothing to do with the top part.

Probably not to you. I've come to realize that higher thinking is someti….oftentimes beyond you. My apologies for subjecting you to it.

Nothing was edited out. I changed a grammatical error is all from their to there.

Again my apologies for you not being able to understand. Please have a nice day.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 12, 2018, 08:06:58 PM »

Yes that is all true.

Nothing was edited out. I changed a grammatical error is all from their to there.

Again my apologies for you not being able to understand. Please have a nice day.
Got it.  Your whole post was negated by a typo. LOL

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: December 12, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »

Yes that is all true.

I'm afraid the only thing you've 'got' is your continuing ignorance. And once again I am truly sorry for that. Probably more than you could ever know.

Again nothing was edited out of the meaning. It may be that English is your second language. So I'll once again apologize for asking for you to comprehend plain English. Possibly you could find a tutor to help you.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: December 12, 2018, 09:10:25 PM »

Yes that is all true.

I'm afraid the only thing you've 'got' is your continuing ignorance. And once again I am truly sorry for that. Probably more than you could ever know.

Again nothing was edited out of the meaning. It may be that English is your second language. So I'll once again apologize for asking for you to comprehend plain English. Possibly you could find a tutor to help you.
LOL.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: December 12, 2018, 09:19:53 PM »

Yes that is all true.

LOL.

Indeed.

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: December 13, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »

The talk of expanding to 8 playoff teams is circulating among the powers-that-be in College Football Athletic offices. The current 4 team playoff has been successful and has 7 years left on its original contract. But, in truth, only the SEC can be entirely happy.

A number of athletic directors and commissioners of other conferences have a different perspective. They feel that the system is designed to benefit the SEC, and they point to examples from this year’s final rankings as evidence: Florida at No. 10, despite the two FCS games; LSU hovering at No. 7 after its blowout loss to Alabama; the Gators and Tigers making New Year’s Six bowl games ahead of Penn State and Washington State, which both played nine conference games; and a two-loss, non-champion Georgia slotted ahead of Ohio State, a one-loss conference champion.

The proposal getting the most chat right now is 5 conference Champs, the non-power -5 highest rated and two wild cards. Conference Championship games will be replaced by the first round games at the homes of the top four ranked teams.

The thing is that all of the people on the committee that vote/rank/rate, whatever word one wants to use, have access to the teams SOS playing nine games eight games. So IMO complaining about it is nothing more than just a smokescreen. If Georgia had played one more SEC game most likely they win it. So again smokescreen.
Now, wait, God's Conference's excuse for only 8 conference games, and for playing that penultimate week of cookies, is how tough the conference is.  Now, you are poo-pooing the lower reaches of the league?  Mike Silve's ghost will NOT be happy with you.

If tOSU had only played 8 conference games, and one was not Purdue, what would your thought be about tOSU's chance to win that game?  Actually playing the game is a risk.  That extra conference game can be a killer.

The other conference's ADs and Commissioners are just whining. Yes, whining. People think LSU is overrated, okay that's their prerogative. Opinions vary. Sure it's possible that Georgia loses an extra game by playing Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, Miss St, and Tex A&M.

They'd sure as hell be favored even more had they had to face any of the Big 10 West teams or the PAC South teams or the ACC Coastal teams, or any of the Big 12 teams not named Oklahoma Sooners. All this has to enter into a Committee voters minds. I know what my mind would think given all of the same information. Either real or the SOS speculative scenarios I just laid out. Whining. Nothing more than that.
But the point is they DIDN'T play any of those teams instead of a ninth conference game.  The current schedule model is one power five team out of conference (though some, like tOSU this year, play two.  Granted, everyone licked the Beavers this year, but they are a P5 school).  Georgia, Alabama did that.  So what did they replace that extra conference game they did not play with?  Citadel?  Louisiana Lafayette? Yes, it does enter into the strength of schedule, but the risk they are avoiding is the risk of a Purdue result. The loss, the second loss especially; those mean way more than the strength of schedule.

Now I don't blame them for whining mind you. But lets call it for what it is. System advantage? IMO that's just a bunch of whiny bullshit.
No, it is a clear system advantage, and a real issue.

Additionally, and not really related to the above, I used to think the bowls games meant something as far as the power of the conferences went. But lately I'm beginning to rethink that assumption too. Especially in this day and age of stars sitting those games out. It used to be about motivation factors and to the most extent I think it still is. Who has something to prove, and who doesn't really give that much of a rat's ass. But now we have stars just flat out refusing to play period. Back when their were much less bowl games and when the major bowls hadn't been highjacked by the playoff games. I think there was a time when teams played hard in the bowl games 110% kinda stuff. I think when there were less games it was considered more of an honor to get in one of those games. So you played hard.
I have seen no evidence of any wide spread taking it easy in games.  Most I have seen, both teams play hard.  There is an odd team disappointed about where they are, but I would argue it is very rare.  Maybe not 110%, but that is a mathematical impossibility anyway.

Some individual players are going to sit it out, but the rest of the team is still there, playing hard.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: December 13, 2018, 01:24:26 AM »

I do not think Yahoo is doing a Bowl Pick 'em this year.  So here are my picks:

December 15

Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl
North Carolina A&T vs. Alcorn State

North Carolina A&T.  Because they always seem to win this Bowl.  I got nothing.

New Mexico Bowl
North Texas vs. Utah State

Utah State.  Yeah, missing their coach, but they had enough of an offense to score 30+ on us.  On the other hand, they gave up even more to our offense.

AutoNation Cure Bowl
Tulane vs. Louisiana

Tulane.  Tulane's strength is running the ball.  La's weakness is stopping the run.  Works for me.

Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl
Fresno State vs. Arizona State

Fresno State.  ASU beat us; they have to be really good, right?  But without Henry, I cannot take them.

Raycom Media Camellia Bowl
Georgia Southern vs. Eastern Michigan

Georgia Southern.  I suspect a MAC school will win a bowl game, but picking against them each time is the better bet.

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Middle Tennessee vs Appalachian State

Appalachian State.  Played the Pennsylvania State close.  Of course, it is only a Big Whatever school.  Hardly counts.

December 18

Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
UAB vs. Northern Illinois

UAB.  Just because of what they have done in resurrecting their team.

December 19

DXL Frisco Bowl
San Diego State vs. Ohio

San Diego State.  My picks are a no MAC zone.

December 20

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
Marshall vs. South Florida

Marshall.  Because SoFla has been sucking it lately.

Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl
FIU vs. Toledo

FIU. In addition to the whole no MAC thing... you live in Toledo.  Suddenly, you are in the Bahamas.  Can you concentrate?  Hell no you cannot concentrate.

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Western Michigan vs. BYU

BYO.

December 22

Jared Birmingham Bowl
Memphis vs. Wake Forest

Memphis.  Both teams have great offense and awful defenses.  Memphis has a slightly better offense and marginally less bad defense.

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
Houston vs. Army

Army.  The only reason I would want to watch this game isn't playing.  Go Army.

Dollar General Bowl
Buffalo vs. Troy

Troy.  Assuming Buffalo does not hide in a giant horse.

SoFi Hawai'i Bowl
Louisiana Tech vs. Hawaii

Lady Techsters.  I think I make that joke about La Tech every year.  I am not sure it was ever funny.

December 26

SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
Boston College vs. Boise State

Boise State.  Not impressed with BC's defense.

Quick Lane Bowl
Minnesota vs. Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech.  Gophers have suspended half the team, and had difficulty with running QBs all year.

Cheez-It Bowl
California vs. TCU

TCU. Cal's offense does not seem capable of putting up many points.

December 27

Walk-On's Independence Bowl
Temple vs. Duke

Duke.  I read this as "Temple Drake" and was going to make a Sanctuary joke.

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Miami vs. Wisconsin

Wisconsin.  Because they have the best player on the field, and want to not be here less than Miami wants to not be here.

Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl
Baylor vs. Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt.  I always envision that Anderson Cooper goes to Biltmore in Asheville and looks around and thinks, Remind me, why isn't this mine?

December 28

Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
Purdue vs. Auburn

Auburn.  The Boilermakers have a capable team.  But a poor defense.

Camping World Bowl
West Virginia vs. Syracuse

Syracuse.  Even if Will Grier had come down from Walton Mountain, I would still pick agaisnt them.

Valero Alamo Bowl
Iowa State vs. Washington State

Washington State.  We drove through the Palouse this summer.  Pretty place.  Iowa is.... not.

December 29

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
No. 10 Florida vs. No. 7 Michigan

Florida.  What the hell do you think I was going to pick?

Belk Bowl
South Carolina vs. Virginia

South Carolina. They have played the tougher competition.

NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl
Arkansas State vs. Nevada

The RedWolf Pack.  I don't know and I don't care.  Nevada I guess,

College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic
No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Notre Dame

ClemSIN.  Notre Dame is not in their league.  Though they should be.

College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Capital One Orange Bowl
No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Oklahoma

Alabama.

December 31

Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
Cincinnati vs. Virginia Tech

Cincinnati.  VTU has no business being in a bowl this year.

Hyundai Sun Bowl
Stanford vs. Pittsburgh

Stanford. I think the Fightin" Nards have had a betteryear than I thought they would.

Redbox Bowl
Michigan State vs. Oregon

MICHIGAN STATE OF FUCKING COURSE.  Jump starting the 2019 National Championship run.  A month to heal up.

AutoZone Liberty Bowl
Missouri vs. Oklahoma State

Oklahoma State.  A defensive struggle.

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
Northwestern vs. Utah

Northwestern.

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
NC State vs. Texas A&M

TAMU.  I am tired.

January 1

Outback Bowl
Mississippi State vs. Iowa

Iowa.

VRBO Citrus Bowl
Kentucky vs. Penn State

Pennsylvania State.  One benefit of not being in the playoffs: PSU rolls down into a game it can win.

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
No. 11 LSU vs. No. 8 UCF

LSU.  Maybe if Milton had not gotten hurt, I would think this would be a closer game.

Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual
No. 9 Washington vs. No. 6 Ohio State

Ohio State.  I have no explanation for Purdue or Maryland, but OSU has the talent and the coaching.

Allstate Sugar Bowl
No. 15 Texas vs. No. 5 Georgia

Texas.  Because Georgia thinks they should not be here.

January 7

College Football Playoff National Championship Presented By AT&T
[/quote]

When we know who is in it.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: December 13, 2018, 09:39:58 AM »

The talk of expanding to 8 playoff teams is circulating among the powers-that-be in College Football Athletic offices. The current 4 team playoff has been successful and has 7 years left on its original contract. But, in truth, only the SEC can be entirely happy.

A number of athletic directors and commissioners of other conferences have a different perspective. They feel that the system is designed to benefit the SEC, and they point to examples from this year’s final rankings as evidence: Florida at No. 10, despite the two FCS games; LSU hovering at No. 7 after its blowout loss to Alabama; the Gators and Tigers making New Year’s Six bowl games ahead of Penn State and Washington State, which both played nine conference games; and a two-loss, non-champion Georgia slotted ahead of Ohio State, a one-loss conference champion.

The proposal getting the most chat right now is 5 conference Champs, the non-power -5 highest rated and two wild cards. Conference Championship games will be replaced by the first round games at the homes of the top four ranked teams.

The thing is that all of the people on the committee that vote/rank/rate, whatever word one wants to use, have access to the teams SOS playing nine games eight games. So IMO complaining about it is nothing more than just a smokescreen. If Georgia had played one more SEC game most likely they win it. So again smokescreen.

Now, wait, God's Conference's excuse for only 8 conference games, and for playing that penultimate week of cookies, is how tough the conference is.  Now, you are poo-pooing the lower reaches of the league?  Mike Silve's ghost will NOT be happy with you.

If tOSU had only played 8 conference games, and one was not Purdue, what would your thought be about tOSU's chance to win that game?  Actually playing the game is a risk.  That extra conference game can be a killer.

First I wasn't poopooing the lower reaches of the SEC, just the lower reaches of the Big Ten. If the SEC played an extra game they'd actually be playing good teams, If they played the Big Ten's lower reaches it would be just like playing Memphis. Well no, Memphis is probably better than Purdue. But that's the point.

No, I was saying that in this particular instance with Georgia it probably wouldn't have mattered. As to your Purdue contention it is more a testament of OSU's flaws rather than they played someone tough in their conference. It is my contention that Georgia would have mopped the field with Purdue frontwards and backwards. You may disagree. So in that particular instance of complaining about Georgia and LSU(blown out by Alabama? Fuck everyone can be blown out by Alabama. LSU blown out by Purdue? Do you think it would have happened? Be honest.) No, IMO it's is simply a case of whining. You may feel differently. And I'm sure OSU, by all indications from this year, could have looked just as inept and even gotten beaten against a non-conference team as well. And yes, IMO I'm sure that I and many other reputable sports pundits believe the Big Ten is the easily discernable weaker conference(at least this year) compared to the SEC. You may again disagree.

The other conference's ADs and Commissioners are just whining. Yes, whining. People think LSU is overrated, okay that's their prerogative. Opinions vary. Sure it's possible that Georgia loses an extra game by playing Ole Miss, Arkansas, Auburn, Miss St, and Tex A&M.

They'd sure as hell be favored even more had they had to face any of the Big 10 West teams or the PAC South teams or the ACC Coastal teams, or any of the Big 12 teams not named Oklahoma Sooners. All this has to enter into a Committee voters minds. I know what my mind would think given all of the same information. Either real or the SOS speculative scenarios I just laid out. Whining. Nothing more than that.

But the point is they DIDN'T play any of those teams instead of a ninth conference game.  The current schedule model is one power five team out of conference (though some, like tOSU this year, play two.  Granted, everyone licked the Beavers this year, but they are a P5 school).  Georgia, Alabama did that.  So what did they replace that extra conference game they did not play with?  Citadel?  Louisiana Lafayette? Yes, it does enter into the strength of schedule, but the risk they are avoiding is the risk of a Purdue result. The loss, the second loss especially; those mean way more than the strength of schedule.

As I stated, and gave reasons above to defend that statement, it's not a very good point. Because where the top teams specifically mentioned, Ga/LSU, are involved(OSU) it most likely wouldn't have mattered. But especially as I said if they had to prove themselves against Purdue. Again you may disagree about that. I believe that most honest observers wouldn't disagree. Now granted the SEC can produce teams that would be more formidable than Purdue so the SEC would have more of a chance for their top teams to stumble. But in the specific case of the SEC teams that the article uses it's BS. I say this because yeah, LSU and Georgia would take Purdue apart. IMO. Additionally as to LSU and Florida are either one of them ranked ahead of Michigan? No. Should Georgia be ranked ahead of OSU? IMO yes. Did the fact that Georgia, LSU, and Florida didn't play Purdue but OSU did and lost mean a lot in the grand scheme of things? Not that I can see. You may disagree. So once again, I don't blame them for whining. But I see it for what it is.

Now I don't blame them for whining mind you. But lets call it for what it is. System advantage? That's why Georgia is ranked ahead of OSU? IMO that's just a bunch of whiny bullshit.

No, it is a clear system advantage, and a real issue.

Additionally, and not really related to the above, I used to think the bowls games meant something as far as the power of the conferences went. But lately I'm beginning to rethink that assumption too. Especially in this day and age of stars sitting those games out. It used to be about motivation factors and to the most extent I think it still is. Who has something to prove, and who doesn't really give that much of a rat's ass. But now we have stars just flat out refusing to play period. Back when their were much less bowl games and when the major bowls hadn't been highjacked by the playoff games. I think there was a time when teams played hard in the bowl games 110% kinda stuff. I think when there were less games it was considered more of an honor to get in one of those games. So you played hard.

I have seen no evidence of any wide spread taking it easy in games.  Most I have seen, both teams play hard.  There is an odd team disappointed about where they are, but I would argue it is very rare.  Maybe not 110%, but that is a mathematical impossibility anyway.

Some individual players are going to sit it out, but the rest of the team is still there, playing hard.

Okay fair enough you don't see it. Which indicates you don't believe it happens. I disagree with you on that. I believe I can discern when a team is collectively fired up to full on feeding frenzy and when they're not. It's not easy, there's no flashing red arrow that says look here this is the indicator. No it's incredibly subtle. 

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: December 13, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »

December 15

New Mexico Bowl

Utah State.  Yeah, missing their coach, but they had enough of an offense to score 30+ on us.  On the other hand, they gave up even more to our offense.

AutoNation Cure Bowl
Tulane vs. Louisiana

Tulane.  Tulane's strength is running the ball.  La's weakness is stopping the run.  Works for me.

Fresno State.  ASU beat us; they have to be really good, right?  But without Henry, I cannot take them.

Georgia Southern.  I suspect a MAC school will win a bowl game, but picking against them each time is the better bet.

Appalachian State.  Played the Pennsylvania State close.  Of course, it is only a Big Whatever school.  Hardly counts.

December 18

December 19

DXL Frisco Bowl
San Diego State vs. Ohio

December 20

FIU vs. Toledo

FIU. In addition to the whole no MAC thing... you live in Toledo.  Suddenly, you are in the Bahamas.  Can you concentrate?  Hell no you cannot concentrate.

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Western Michigan vs. BYU

BYO.

December 22

Jared Birmingham Bowl
Memphis vs. Wake Forest

Memphis.  Both teams have great offense and awful defenses.  Memphis has a slightly better offense and marginally less bad defense.

Houston vs. Army

Dollar General Bowl
Buffalo vs. Troy

SoFi Hawai'i Bowl

Lady Techsters.  I think I make that joke about La Tech every year.  I am not sure it was ever funny.

December 26

Quick Lane Bowl

Georgia Tech.  Gophers have suspended half the team, and had difficulty with running QBs all year.

Cheez-It Bowl
California vs. TCU

December 27

Temple vs. Duke

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Miami vs. Wisconsin

Wisconsin.  Because they have the best player on the field, and want to not be here less than Miami wants to not be here.

Baylor vs. Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt.  I always envision that Anderson Cooper goes to Biltmore in Asheville and looks around and thinks, Remind me, why isn't this mine?

December 28

Purdue vs. Auburn

Camping World Bowl

Syracuse.  Even if Will Grier had come down from Walton Mountain, I would still pick agaisnt them.

Valero Alamo Bowl

Washington State.  We drove through the Palouse this summer.  Pretty place.  Iowa is.... not.

December 29

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl

Belk Bowl

Alabama.

December 31

Hyundai Sun Bowl
Stanford vs. Pittsburgh

Stanford. I think the Fightin" Nards have had a betteryear than I thought they would.

Redbox Bowl

MICHIGAN STATE OF FUCKING COURSE.  Jump starting the 2019 National Championship run.  A month to heal up.

AutoZone Liberty Bowl

Northwestern vs. Utah

Northwestern.

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
NC State vs. Texas A&M

TAMU.  I am tired.

January 1

Outback Bowl

Iowa.

VRBO Citrus Bowl
Kentucky vs. Penn State

Pennsylvania State.  One benefit of not being in the playoffs: PSU rolls down into a game it can win.

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
No. 11 LSU vs. No. 8 UCF

LSU.  Maybe if Milton had not gotten hurt, I would think this would be a closer game.

Ohio State.  I have no explanation for Purdue or Maryland, but OSU has the talent and the coaching.

Allstate Sugar Bowl

January 7

[/quote]

If it's not on Yahoo how will we know it's official?

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: December 13, 2018, 09:59:53 AM »

I may have an alternate to Yahoo. Never tried this before. But I'll need everyone's email addy to send an invite to join.

It'll have to be fast because the games start Saturday.

So if you want in start sending me your addys right now. You can either just post it here or send me a private message.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: December 13, 2018, 10:11:27 AM »

December 15

New Mexico Bowl

AutoNation Cure Bowl
Tulane vs. Louisiana

December 18

December 19

DXL Frisco Bowl
San Diego State vs. Ohio

December 20

FIU vs. Toledo

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Western Michigan vs. BYU

BYO.

December 22

Jared Birmingham Bowl
Memphis vs. Wake Forest

Houston vs. Army

Dollar General Bowl
Buffalo vs. Troy

SoFi Hawai'i Bowl

December 26

Quick Lane Bowl

Cheez-It Bowl
California vs. TCU

December 27

Temple vs. Duke

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Miami vs. Wisconsin

Baylor vs. Vanderbilt

December 28

Purdue vs. Auburn

Camping World Bowl

Valero Alamo Bowl

December 29

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl

Belk Bowl

Alabama.

December 31

Hyundai Sun Bowl
Stanford vs. Pittsburgh

Redbox Bowl

AutoZone Liberty Bowl

Northwestern vs. Utah

Northwestern.

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
NC State vs. Texas A&M

TAMU.  I am tired.

January 1

Outback Bowl

Iowa.

VRBO Citrus Bowl
Kentucky vs. Penn State

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
No. 11 LSU vs. No. 8 UCF

Allstate Sugar Bowl

January 7

[/quote]

boz

if you're so inclined, I'm lazy, ESPN has a bowl pick'em set-up

http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2018/en/groupfind
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 329