Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Will all the Bowl games be played this year?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2020, 02:05:59 PM

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 329

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 255342 times)

bosox26d

• View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #2265 on: August 14, 2019, 06:55:27 PM »

Since most of their member's are deceased ohio st would love to play them in football

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 16, 2019, 12:34:28 PM »

There is more than one campus of Ohio State, which makes it even more odd that this particular campus insists on referring to it as if it is the only one.

I always suggested they adopt   OSUc as a more accurate designator.  Ohio State University, at Columbus
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 16, 2019, 12:42:43 PM »

Kinda like SUNY Brockport?
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

CaptainCargo

• Yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: August 16, 2019, 12:45:33 PM »

But then that would be SUOH Columbus. Doesn't really have a ring to it.
What do farmers and the media have in common?
They both spend a lot of time spreading shit.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 16, 2019, 01:08:51 PM »

More like Pennsylvania State University University Park, to avoid confusing it with Pennsylvania State University Beaver.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 16, 2019, 01:25:48 PM »

Also, trojan, to be annoyingly technical, all six branches of the Ohio State Univerity are the same college, not separate universities. You get the same degree from the Lima branch. Meatchicken is the same way.  My friends from high school who went to UM Flint had student rights at Ann Arbor, got student seats to games, transferred credits automatically. I believe University of California system campuses are autonomous. tOSU campuses are not.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 16, 2019, 01:49:11 PM »

Both UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint are far cheaper to attend than Ann Arbor, though. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

TrojanHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 16, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »

Also, trojan, to be annoyingly technical, all six branches of the Ohio State Univerity are the same college, not separate universities. You get the same degree from the Lima branch. Meatchicken is the same way.  My friends from high school who went to UM Flint had student rights at Ann Arbor, got student seats to games, transferred credits automatically. I believe University of California system campuses are autonomous. tOSU campuses are not.

annoyingly technical
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person...it's damn near impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 16, 2019, 02:59:34 PM »

Both UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint are far cheaper to attend than Ann Arbor, though.
When I was debating whether to go to MSU or UM my MSU alum father told me I should go to UM and attend UM Flint and live at home to save money. Me: MSU here I come!

I think that was his plan all along.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 16, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »

More like Pennsylvania State University University Park, to avoid confusing it with Pennsylvania State University Beaver.
Speaking from a long ago road trip Penn St. beaver was pretty good.

oh you meant,

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 16, 2019, 03:21:38 PM »

I think Ann Arbor has the highest cost of attendance for out-of-staters for any state U in the country.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 16, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »

Speaking from a long ago road trip Penn St. beaver was pretty good.

oh you meant,
The highway that runs through Mona a - home of.PSU Beaver - is the Beaver Valley Expressway, which immature dirty .indeed locals made sport of.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 16, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »

I think Ann Arbor has the highest cost of attendance for out-of-staters for any state U in the country.
Not too late to have her transfer to Towson State!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 16, 2019, 04:17:47 PM »

In for a penny in for $220k

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 16, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »

In for a penny in for $220k
it would almost be cheaper to buy her a house and establish residence for in state tuition.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 329