Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121981 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2325 on: December 31, 2022, 01:40:58 PM »

I would sure hate to add hermaphrodites and non-binaries to Bambi's list of phobias.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: December 31, 2022, 01:44:10 PM »

...Katrina Spade, the founder of Recompose, a full service green funeral home in Seattle that offers human composting, said it offers an alternative for people wanting to align the disposition of their remains with how they lived their lives...

No more perfect surname was there for a funeral director.

https://apnews.com/article/new-york-business-washington-vermont-funerals-and-memorial-services-c4b392bc9433505808c73367b2a2ea9e

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 31, 2022, 02:01:17 PM »

I would sure hate to add hermaphrodites and non-binaries to Bambi's list of phobias.

Mmm, I should amend my "never alone in the company of" list to read "any human beings".
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 02:30:32 PM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: December 31, 2022, 02:37:46 PM »

The Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles by MacArthur Park would be a great place to house the homeless. I took a tour of the Hotel, and it is a cool place. And they have a swimming pool, and a bowling alley, and a dining hall, etc, it is a fantastic old hotel. The hotel has 169 rooms, and you can put 2 beds in each room for the homeless people.

https://tinyurl.com/mvs8wshv

Salute,

Tony V.

I spent some time in that part of Los Angeles, I volunteered to help to pick up trash at MacArthur Park, and I took a tour of the Park Plaza Hotel, it is a good place for the homeless people. They can have concerts with food trucks at MacArthur Park, and the Park Plaza Hotel is fantastic. Right now the Park Plaza Hotel is just sitting empty, they might as well clean the hotel up and make it available for the homeless people.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: December 31, 2022, 04:02:04 PM »

Mmm, I should amend my "never alone in the company of" list to read "any human beings".
For which human beings are forever thankful.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: December 31, 2022, 04:02:44 PM »

People will volunteer for free to help the homeless people, there is Kiwanis International which will help the homeless children, etc, and guys like my late friend Chris who used to drive around in a van with a female social worker picking up the homeless people and taking them to shelters where they could get help. And many Christians will help the homeless for free. The same as I volunteered to clean up trash at MacArthur Park for free there are people who will fix up the old hotels and who will help the homeless if given the chance. And many people who are helped can go on to help other people. You do not need to pay people to clean up their community and to help their neighbors, many people will do it for free if given the chance.

And we need to train many new Psychiatrists, San Diego State University is the best at training Psychiatrists.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: December 31, 2022, 07:05:56 PM »

You need to be very careful...some human beings are good...but others are pure evil and there's nothing they won't do to get what they want.
Nothing.
They'll lie, even in court.
They'll say you did things to them you didn't do...so they can sue you.
They'll steal everything you have, including all your money...even if it's only $50.
Trust all human beings unconditionally at your own peril.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 12:20:55 AM by bambu. »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: December 31, 2022, 07:38:47 PM »

Apparently they were front and center on Australian tv celebration of the New Year.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: December 31, 2022, 09:05:47 PM »

Human beings are out to get you...embrace them all unconditionally at your own peril.

Youtube video:
4 yrs ago (it's much worse today). Today there's a hacker behind *every tree*.

"Celebrity chef homeless after hackers steal $250,000. I  A Current Affair Australia"

« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 09:20:56 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: December 31, 2022, 10:28:18 PM »

Yours could be the next head on the chopping block of lies:
Youtube videoes

. "Man wrongly accused of rape speaks out one year later."
Denver7- The Denver Channel
. "Exonerated After False Rape Accusation" I  Innocence Ignored
VICE
. "Apologies for falsely accusing state trooer of rape"
FOX4 Dallas-Forth Worth
. "Man wrongfully convicted of rape suing state of Michigan".
WXYZ-TV Detroit I Channel 7

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: January 01, 2023, 10:08:40 AM »

Yours could be the next head on the chopping block of lies:
Youtube videoes

. "Man wrongly accused of rape speaks out one year later."
Denver7- The Denver Channel
. "Exonerated After False Rape Accusation" I  Innocence Ignored
VICE
. "Apologies for falsely accusing state trooer of rape"
FOX4 Dallas-Forth Worth
. "Man wrongfully convicted of rape suing state of Michigan".
WXYZ-TV Detroit I Channel 7

https://youtu.be/bigZ1fmwD-Q

You said rape

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: January 01, 2023, 12:41:55 PM »

I was worried you were linking to something from Yellow Beard.

Happy 2023.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: January 01, 2023, 03:14:44 PM »

Happy New Year everyone, I hope it is a good one.

My wish for California is that we bring back the California Dream.

And for the USA that we bring back the American Dream.

We also have great schools, and we need to do our best to educate our youth.

We also need to make our immigrants legal and we need to write a new immigration law which has a Good Neighbor policy, and our immigrants can help to grow food, and they can help to build housing, etc. We need to create honest jobs for our immigrants such as good jobs at Sunkist, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: January 01, 2023, 03:27:43 PM »

We need to build nice fun housing for our farm workers, with nice services for laundry, etc. With swimming pools, and tennis courts, and with bowling alleys, etc. With 24 hour convenience stores, etc. And with libraries, etc. We also need to teach the farm workers how to speak English, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: January 01, 2023, 04:48:19 PM »

Napa has new housing for farm workers, but much more housing needs to be built...

https://www.countyofnapa.org/467/Housing-Authority

And we need to remember to keep the housing fun, and with swimming pools, and tennis courts, and bowling alleys, etc. And with libraries, and with classes to teach the farm workers how to speak English, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 577