Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 594

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 133917 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2490 on: January 16, 2023, 07:13:47 PM »

https://archive.ph/00BpD

Six things people believe about politics that are totally wrong.

This should be required reading for every American student.

And everyone else.

All very nice, but...US debt clock just keeps rising.
One day, as with household budgets, the debt clock will hit the wall...and then there'll be trouble.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: January 17, 2023, 11:45:31 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2022/12/21/monty-python-silly-walk-exercise/

British Journal of Medicine publishes study of normal walking compared to silly walking.

Link for paywall blocked:

https://archive.ph/1fB9H

Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

LarryB!

• View Profile
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: January 18, 2023, 01:54:08 PM »

I sent the idea to Carlos Santana, and to other old hippies, we need for the wealthy old hippies to organize and to create communes to help the homeless outcasts who do not have anywhere to go.

We need to have hippy communes where the homeless people who do not have anyone can go on a Greyhound bus and get a job working growing food with the commune and where they can get a place to live, and where the people in the commune are like one big family.

And like with the military, a lot of people are disabled and are not able to join the military, there needs to be a place where the homeless outcasts can go who are not able to join the military, where they can get a job and a place to live and where they can make friends with the people they work with and where they can be like one big family.

Instead of being homeless and just living on the streets, there needs to be communes where the people can get a job and a place to live, and where they can help to grow food, and where they can have a community.

We have 60,000 homeless people on the streets of Los Angeles alone, there needs to be farms where they can go live with a commune and where they can work helping to grow food and where they can have a community, instead of just living like bums on the street.

The hippies can be all about peace, and love, and they can help to grow food on their communes. It would be way better than being homeless and living in a tent on the sidewalk with only negativity. They can have peace and love and they can help to grow food on a commune instead of being homeless and it can be a positive experience.

The hippies can form communes in Battle Mountain, Nevada, and in Merced, California, and in Napa, etc, and they can grow food and they can make cheese, etc, and they can sell food to San Francisco, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: January 18, 2023, 03:25:51 PM »

Onward. Hristian soldiers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/made-by-history/2023/01/18/brazil-insurrection-evangelical-christianity/

The alternative is the Left/Far Left...aka China, Russia, NK, open borders, and 'Karl Marx'.
Obviously bambu needs to be running Protestant Brazil and Protestant America.
Protestant nationalism and Conservative nationalism are all fine.
Invading, terrorising and smashing up Capitols etc is not.
Violent insurrection is so uncool, dumb, and foolish...not to mention illegal.
'Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the Cross of Jesus
going on before"...is what's needed today as society deteriorates into a non-Christian...well, you know.
Christians should 'Keep marching', peacefully of course....the ballot box is where the *war* must be fought.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 03:36:28 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: January 18, 2023, 04:12:27 PM »

Here is some crazy shit...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-01-16/six-people-including-mother-and-baby-killed-in-tulare-county

The bad guys shot a little baby in the head, as they also shot and killed everyone in the house, they killed everyone and they even shot the little baby.

We live in a crazy world with a lot of evil. We need to catch the bad guys, and we need justice for the little baby. We need to catch and punish the bad guys, and we need to teach them that we are a civilized Christian society and we will not accept evil happening in our communities.

We must catch and punish the bad guys.

And also crime will go down as we help the homeless people. As we help the poor and as we help the homeless people then we can keep them honest and they can become good people instead of just being abandoned to become criminals. And there needs to be hippy communes growing food, and there needs to be cheap hostels in the cities, etc. We need to create a kinder culture, with less crime, and with more of a sense of community.

And we will not allow the bad guys to win, we will not let them murder babies. We need to be a loving society which demands justice for the little baby. We will not allow such behavior to happen here.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 04:16:20 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: January 18, 2023, 04:31:04 PM »

In my neighborhood there was a criminal murdering homeless people, he was stabbing homeless people at night, and the criminal went after a homeless guy in my neighborhood by Carl's Jr and the homeless guy cried out for help. My neighbors defended the homeless guy, and they beat up the criminal and they held the criminal for the police. My neighbors made a citizen's arrest.

The same thing in Los Angeles, there was a murderer and the citizens caught him and beat him up and held him until the police got there. They made a citizen's arrest.

With whoever shot the little baby, they will be captured, and justice will happen. We are a strong civilization.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: January 18, 2023, 04:42:32 PM »

The Christians need to take control of Mexico from the cartels.

And NASA can tell us where the Gold is in Mexico and we can use the money for all kinds of good things. We can build paved roads, and bridges, and we can bring in telephones, and electricity, and running water, and television, and radio, etc, etc, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico. And we can build schools and libraries.

And the Mexicans can invest in Malls in California, and in Kentucky, etc, and they can sell products from Latin America at the new malls.

We can also get eggs from Mexico, etc. There are a lot of ways we can expand trade with Mexico. And we can invest in the ports in Mexico, etc.

The Christians need to take control of Mexico. Youth For Christ and Kiwanis International and other groups can work together to help the orphans in Mexico, and to make things better. Along with help from NASA, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: January 18, 2023, 06:29:27 PM »

Having just watched a video "Los Angeles, city of homeless" ( 60 Minutes) I've come to the conclusion that a wall/fence should be built around LA...to stop other states from entering and dropping off their homeless people in LA's 'skid row'/anywhere else in LA...like they were/have been doing from the 1990s on. Greyhound buses the transport.

From what I saw in the video LA is just one big skid row.
Experts, politicians etc, speak in the video.
The solution is ...a "pineapple".

One homeless lady showed the scar on her neck where she was stabbed.
A gun could've helped her defend herself.

People want to save the homeless, but don't want them moved to anywhere near them...video participant said.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: January 19, 2023, 02:07:08 AM »

Homeless video showed that a large number of the homeless are People of Color, that racism and discrimination in society are much of the cause.
So much for equality.

Large number of the female homeless are victims of domestic violence.
It's horrific what people with a disability there are suffering.
So much for equality.

Older people are also in numbers...are as veterans.

No wonder Americans are working 70 hrs a week, late nights, long hrs, little time with families, to try to avoid having to live in skid row.
One minute people have a good job and are living well enough.
Next minute they are sacked, didn't do anything wrong, it's just that the Co preferred to keep someone else on the payroll.
No job, no income, slowly assets are sold off...until the house goes, then the last of the savings... and off to skid row the family goes.
 No more nice clothes, rags replace them. No cell phones, no dentist visits, no hope.
Once you get there, there's little hope of ever getting out, thousands are dying on the streets. The war on poverty and homelessness has been lost.
Good people are doing their best to help, but it's a lost cause.

No wonder young women especially are signing up to Fans Only online and making videos, earning them tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Also selling their feet online (photos, maybe videos)...earning $200,000 in their twenties.
Reality tv, anything to make money to avoid poverty/homelessness.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 04:14:03 AM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: January 19, 2023, 11:02:37 AM »

YouTube...

Portland Oregon's homeless camps making businesses close forever, Jan 1st 2023

"January 1st 2023, start of the new year, the homeless are ruining all the businesses in south East Portland. The Chair Outlet has shut down, they even tore down the fence last night".
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 11:04:36 AM by bambu. »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: January 19, 2023, 12:41:18 PM »

The alternative is the Left/Far Left...aka China, Russia, NK, open borders, and Karl Marx.

China, Russia and NK are totalitarian states. Authoritarian and Fascist. Stop being so willfully dumb.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: January 19, 2023, 12:53:56 PM »

It is horrible here in the USA Bambu, I was homeless for 2 years out there on the streets, clean and sober with a college degree and years of work experience out there begging for a job and no one would hire me, I was homeless in my home country. My family has been in the USA for hundreds of years and I had to be homeless here.

And many of the homeless people are foster children, they are homeless because they do not have parents to help them, and people are so greedy and selfish that they do not help the foster children. We should be helping the children who do not have parents and we should be sending the foster children to college for free, and we should also give them business loans.

My Father died when I was 9 years old, and I did not have anyone to help me, my Mother did her best but she was a poor widow with 3 children to raise on her own. So, I know what it is like to be homeless out there on the street and to not have a Dad to help me. That is why I work so hard to help the orphans and the homeless.

And many of the homeless people are abused women. We need to help the abused women here in the USA.

We need to stop being greedy and selfish and we need to help each other here in the USA.

And here in Hollywood we have Tourism and Show Business, we have 50,000 new tourists everyday here in Anaheim, if you can sell hamburgers to tourists then you can buy a home. It does not have to be so damn hard. But, people make it hard, especially if you do not have a Dad to help you and to teach you.

We need to help the homeless, and we need to have cheap hostels where people can take a shower and where they can sleep in a bed for $15 per night, and we need to have communes where the homeless people can have a community and where the homeless can grow food and where they can have a home.

The USA is a sad place, I am growing old poor and alone here and I am being told to just be grateful that I have food and shelter. I have never been married, I have never owned a home, I have never had children, and it is sad because I was a good man with a lot of potential and I was honest and I worked hard and I studied hard. I tried to move to go live in Italy in 2003, but I could not get a job, if I could have gotten a job in Rome in 2003 then I would have stayed in Italy.

I still have my movie script, and my poetry book, that I wrote, and I hope to be able to make money from my writing to go open a night club in Rome, Italy. And I can make movies and television shows at Cinecitta. We will see what happens. I would have stayed in Italy in 2003 when I was there if I could have gotten a job.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 01:28:25 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: January 19, 2023, 02:26:17 PM »

My Great Grandmother, Thelma, worked hard and opened her own restaurant in San Bernardino, and she became very successful. I wish she would have kept her restaurant in the family and I wish she would have passed it down, but back then she did not have anyone to pass the restaurant down to I guess. That is what I plan to do if I ever have a family and own a business, I want to pass my business down to the family so that no one in my family is ever poor and homeless, I would want to make sure that my descendants always have a source of income.

The lady who owns In N Out Burger is a billionaire because they kept their restaurant in their family and they passed it down. 

For me, I would buy a night club in Rome, and maybe a winery in Tuscany, and I would pass it down to my descendants so that they will always have a home and a source of income. They will not have to be poor slave labor for ungrateful greedy people, and they will not have to be homeless, and they will not have to do unsavory things to survive, they will always have a source of income.

If I can sell my movie script, and if I can publish my poetry book, then I will buy a night club in Rome, and maybe a winery in Tuscany, and I will pass it down to my family, if I ever have a family. I do not know, I am getting old, maybe I will never have a family. We will see what happens. My only chance is to get wise and learn how to make money, then maybe I can find a wife, etc, and if I am lucky I can start a family, and then I can pass down businesses to my family.

I like it when we can be prosperous, and generous, and when we can have a good sense of family, and of community. I hate it when everyone is poor and when everyone is only out for themselves, and when people stab each other in the back instead of helping each other.

I would rather have good Christian civilization where we all are prosperous and where we all help each other, instead of poverty and loneliness and crime and hate.

And I should never have been poor and homeless on the streets here, that was all bullshit. And while I am grateful for food and shelter, I wish I had money and a wife and financial freedom. I could be on welfare in Russia, there is nothing to be grateful for if you have to be on welfare. And Disneyland is worthless if I can never afford to go there.

I hope I can publish my poetry book, and I hope I can sell my movie script, and I hope it all succeeds, then I will create a permanent income for my future family descendants and they will have great lives and they will never know what it is like to be homeless and hungry in a world of abundance. California is rich, and the USA is rich, there was no reason for me to be poor and homeless, and there is no reason for me to be growing old poor and alone right now. I have the same right to the wealth of America as any other American. And I am tired of growing old poor and alone, I want to go create a family in Italy and make new friends and have a community. And my family can be wealthy and can be respected in the community.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:57:35 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: January 19, 2023, 04:25:48 PM »

It is horrible here in the USA Bambu, I was homeless for 2 years out there on the streets, clean and sober with a college degree and years of work experience out there begging for a job and no one would hire me, I was homeless in my home country. My family has been in the USA for hundreds of years and I had to be homeless here.

I hear Battle Mountain is a literal paradise on earth. You should have moved there.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 594