Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122098 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3780 on: April 25, 2023, 12:12:04 PM »

I chuckle when Red expresses his deep concern about violence in Chicago.
The concern was voiced by Lori Lightfoot.
I also have family and friends in Chicago.

He is taking about the two guys kissing in the station wagon at the end of the Blues Brothers.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: April 25, 2023, 01:46:09 PM »

And maybe Dennis Rodman can go to Sudan and plead for peace.

Salute,

Tony V.

You could reach out.

If he were interested would you be willing to help him set it up?

Sure, I would help in any way that I could, and I can help with speech-writing.

My friend Rhonda met Dennis Rodman and she said he is a cool guy. And he was able to help with North Korea.

Maybe Dennis Rodman can help in Sudan. That is the best use of fame, if you can use your fame to help other people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: April 25, 2023, 02:15:13 PM »

I posted a message for Dennis Rodman on Facebook pertaining to the issue of Sudan, but it does not look like he goes on Facebook much.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: April 25, 2023, 04:17:31 PM »

In order to prepare Dennis Rodman to go to Sudan then I would have him learn Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills from Dr Debra Tolar. Then, I would have Rodman study the Abolitionist Poets, as well as the speeches of Abraham Lincoln, and also the speeches of John F. Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan. Rodman can also study the poetry of Maya Angelou. There is also Henry David Thoreau, and Ghandi, and others to study.

And Rodman can work together with Oprah Winfrey, Oprah is well educated and she is a master when it comes to dealing with the public. Oprah can address the United Nations and they will listen to her.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: April 25, 2023, 04:38:37 PM »

In order to prepare Dennis Rodman to go to Sudan then I would have him learn Healthy Conflict Resolution Skills from Dr Debra Tolar. Then, I would have Rodman study the Abolitionist Poets, as well as the speeches of Abraham Lincoln, and also the speeches of John F. Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan. Rodman can also study the poetry of Maya Angelou. There is also Henry David Thoreau, and Ghandi, and others to study.

And Rodman can work together with Oprah Winfrey, Oprah is well educated and she is a master when it comes to dealing with the public. Oprah can address the United Nations and they will listen to her.

Salute,

Tony V.
Consider the possibility that if Rodman needs to learn all that he might not be the right person to send in the first place.

At least this proposal falls under "foolishly naive" rather than "horrific".
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: April 25, 2023, 11:25:00 PM »

Lori Lightfoot fallout?
Kim Foxx is not seeking reelection as Cook County(Chicago) District Attorney.
The George Soros backed lightweight is about the only person on earth to buy Jussie Smollett s faux tale of Maga induced violence against him(to save his fading acting career).
She was an insult to all decent Chicagoans by making sure criminals were treated lightly.
Good Riddance.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:28:01 PM by Espnthree »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: April 26, 2023, 12:06:06 AM »

Lori Lightfoot fallout?
Kim Foxx is not seeking reelection as Cook County(Chicago) District Attorney.
The George Soros backed lightweight is about the only person on earth to buy Jussie Smollett s faux tale of Maga induced violence against him(to save his fading acting career).
She was an insult to all decent Chicagoans by making sure criminals were treated lightly.
Good Riddance.

George Soros:

DRINK!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: April 26, 2023, 12:23:03 AM »

Red and his crew, out for a good time.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: April 26, 2023, 12:43:25 AM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/4/25/2165917/-TX-teacher-reprimanded-for-teaching-students-about-their-legal-and-constitutional-rights

It is not enough to get republicans fired or vote them out. You have to kick them hard a lot to stop them from causing shit like this.

Fortunately there are so many more of us than there are of them and our numerical advantage grows every day.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: April 26, 2023, 02:51:11 PM »

As crime continues to rise in California, then we need to teach people how to form NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH programs in their neighborhoods.

Along with After School programs for the Youth.

We also need altruistic local companies to help our communities such as Apple.

And we need to send the Foster Youth to college for free.

We also need to make our immigrants legal so that they can call the police in the case of an emergency and so they can report crimes.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: April 26, 2023, 06:50:48 PM »

News Item

Competing under the name, Frank, a 54 year old trans runner finished the LONDON MARATHON  in four hours, 11 minutes, and 28 seconds, according to the Daily Telegraph.
That time was good enough to place 6,160th out of the 20,123 women in the female category.
However, as the Telegraph notes, that run time would have placed Frank at the comparatively lowly 15,386th place had he been competing as a man.

Frank has volunteered to give back the medal he won and run next year only for charity.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 06:54:34 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: April 26, 2023, 07:07:25 PM »

If only you were worth a sixth of the worst trans person in the world on a bad day it would be such a big step forward for you.

Biden grows younger and more virile on the strength of your tears.

Keep em coming sad boy.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: April 26, 2023, 09:25:08 PM »

To me the really impressive part of that story is a 54 year old running 26 miles.  When I was 54, I was proud that I could still WALK that distance.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: April 27, 2023, 01:16:31 AM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: April 27, 2023, 01:41:02 AM »

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/brian-kolfage-sentenced-prison-trump-bannon-wall-scam_n_6449691de4b0d840388c503e

More like this. There are at least a million fascists and scammers who mislabel themselves as conservative who also need three squares and a fuckton of supervision.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 577